Author Topic: I own a house?  (Read 42701 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: I own a house?
« Reply #360 on: December 07, 2020, 03:03:41 PM »
So Bo is probably a serial killer. Not my first choice.

Just did a walkthrough of my condo, they failed to correct three safety violations AND we just found an active leak in the ceiling for my master bedroom closet. Looks like I am not signing any time this week.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #361 on: December 07, 2020, 03:15:38 PM »
those look like collars for animals.

what the freak kind of joint you running here?

I don't think it's animals, it looks like Bo has been shoving Christmas elves down the shitter.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #362 on: December 07, 2020, 03:16:16 PM »

Just did a walkthrough of my condo, they failed to correct three safety violations AND we just found an active leak in the ceiling for my master bedroom closet. Looks like I am not signing any time this week.

At least they found that, better to be dealing with it now than after the vendor has your hard earned in their pocket.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #363 on: December 07, 2020, 03:19:38 PM »
At least they found that, better to be dealing with it now than after the vendor has your hard earned in their pocket.

I found it today. Not sure how long it’s been going on for because one of the contractors took the keys with them and didn’t return them until yesterday.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #364 on: December 07, 2020, 03:51:58 PM »
those look like collars for animals.

what the freak kind of joint you running here?
My wife recognized them.  They are hairbows for my daughter that she never wore. Best I can tell, they were on a shelf in the bathroom and fell in the toilet.  She probably didn't notice and flushed them.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #365 on: December 07, 2020, 03:52:52 PM »
My wife recognized them.  They are hairbows for my daughter that she never wore. Best I can tell, they were on a shelf in the bathroom and fell in the toilet.  She probably didn't notice and flushed them.

Or, your daughter hates them and decided that the best way to avoid ever being forced to wear them again was to send them the way of daddy's dinner.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #366 on: December 07, 2020, 03:53:36 PM »

Was this the inspection or final walkthrough?  How did 3 safety violations make it past inspection?

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #367 on: December 07, 2020, 03:54:19 PM »
Or, your daughter hates them and decided that the best way to avoid ever being forced to wear them again was to send them the way of daddy's dinner.
She's only 5, she doesn't hate me that much yet.  I don't care if she likes them, I didn't pick them out.  I think hair bows are stupid.  Now I really do.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 03:56:02 PM by bojanglesman »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #368 on: December 22, 2020, 06:32:52 AM »
Closed yesterday. Got really drunk last night. I Am now VERY hung over and I have to finish packing before the movers come tomorrow afternoon.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #369 on: December 22, 2020, 07:02:33 AM »
Closed yesterday. Got really drunk last night. I Am now VERY hung over and I have to finish packing before the movers come tomorrow afternoon.

congrats!
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #370 on: December 22, 2020, 10:08:44 AM »

congrats
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #371 on: December 22, 2020, 10:09:33 AM »
So we bought a house at the end of  August and still have not closed.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #372 on: January 09, 2021, 02:27:03 PM »
Just installed an ecobee smart thermostat. Had Nest in my last house so wanted to see how the two compare. On first impressions ecobee is edging it already, and when I start getting into the interop functions with other tools I suspect it will become a bigger margin.

If you don't have a smart thermostat you should get one. They're awesome, they save you money, and they're so simple that even MBGreen could install one.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #373 on: January 09, 2021, 02:37:32 PM »
Just installed an ecobee smart thermostat. Had Nest in my last house so wanted to see how the two compare. On first impressions ecobee is edging it already, and when I start getting into the interop functions with other tools I suspect it will become a bigger margin.

If you don't have a smart thermostat you should get one. They're awesome, they save you money, and they're so simple that even MBGreen could install one.
I have Nests.  What's better about ecobee?

MB could install a swear filter on your thermostat.  "It's hot as.. fecal material..in here"
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 02:39:08 PM by bojanglesman »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #374 on: January 09, 2021, 02:53:42 PM »
A friend of mine has an Ecobee thermostat with Nest smoke detectors. He really likes that combo.

I have a Nest thermostat and plan on getting the smoke detectors later.

Tags: