Author Topic: Breaking Bad  (Read 51513 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Breaking Bad
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2014, 09:29:00 PM »
Breaking Bad marathon on AMC right now.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2015, 09:48:53 PM »
So...We just watched the first 2 episodes, I got Netflix for my birthday, and...yeah, I'm in.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2015, 09:52:47 PM »
So...We just watched the first 2 episodes, I got Netflix for my birthday, and...yeah, I'm in.

The really funny thing is it only gets better from there, the writers strike caused a truncated first season.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2015, 09:59:47 PM »
The really funny thing is it only gets better from there, the writers strike caused a truncated first season.
Not a bad start. The tub disintegrating through the floor was something. There's something a little off putting about the wife, but, yeah, I'm already sold. Surprisingly funny.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2015, 10:03:16 PM »

better late than pregnant.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2015, 10:06:02 PM »
Not a bad start. The tub disintegrating through the floor was something. There's something a little off putting about the wife, but, yeah, I'm already sold. Surprisingly funny.

Haha I forgot about that yeah it's funny.
Skyler is annoying as freak till the later seasons and even then she was irredeemable to some. If you like it now you will probably love it by the end.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2015, 10:09:03 PM »
Haha I forgot about that yeah it's funny.
Skyler is annoying as freak till the later seasons and even then she was irredeemable to some. If you like it now you will probably love it by the end.
The way she approached Jesse at his house about "selling marijuana" to Walter was the only scene of these two episodes where I was like wtf. The scene seemed a little out of place. Otherwise, we were both intrigued.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2015, 10:10:41 PM »
The way she approached Jesse at his house about "selling marijuana" to Walter was the only scene of these two episodes where I was like wtf. The scene seemed a little out of place. Otherwise, we were both intrigued.

oh cool the wife is watching, she will like it as well. Chemistry bitch.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2015, 10:11:34 PM »
Skyler White, yo
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2015, 10:13:31 PM »

oh cool the wife is watching, she will like it as well. Chemistry bitch.
Haha...she's a big reason why. I know these BB threads got a lot of action but I think a big reason she got the Netflix was for this show.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2015, 10:16:31 PM »
Haha...she's a big reason why. I know these BB threads got a lot of action but I think a big reason she got the Netflix was for this show.

You won't find anything better on Netflix.  I genuinely miss watching it.  There are some great series that have aired since it finished up, but nothing has replaced that greatness yet.

True Detective and Fargo are both excellent, but they are anthologies.  At least Justified is coming back tomorrow night.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2015, 10:17:57 PM »

Smart choice she made, I think you have something like 62 episodes to watch. That's quite a lot of entertainment. I don't think there's one bad episode, although some people hated "the fly"in season three, I thought it was brilliant.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 10:20:00 PM by Miamipuck »

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2015, 10:21:49 PM »
Great. I know you two are huge fans. Expect this thread bumped. Often, haha.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2015, 10:24:58 PM »
Great. I know you two are huge fans. Expect this thread bumped. Often, haha.

I'll be excited!!!1! to discuss BB all over again. 

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2015, 10:26:50 PM »
I'll be excited!!!1! to discuss BB all over again. 
All it took was the first scene and I understood right there what all the fuss has been about.

I got Netflix so maybe I can actually watch some other shows now, too. I want to revisit the Wonder Years. Bad. The Wire is a show I want to watch too. That sucks, The Wire is not available.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 10:30:16 PM by guinness77 »

Tags: television