Author Topic: JohnnyE's Professional Wrestling Thread!  (Read 41265 times)

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
Re: JohnnyE's Professional Wrestling Thread!
« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2020, 09:29:03 PM »
How do you freak up a relationship with Nikki "sweet funbags" Bella....Cena is a retard.

Eh, he was dating Mickie James before that who may be a 5 in the face but is a total 10 in terms of funbags and derriere. I'm sure he's doing fine without the other Bella twin. Daniel Bryan bagged the hotter one anyway.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2020, 09:39:08 PM »
He’s prob fuckin one of the make a wish kids

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #92 on: May 05, 2020, 09:44:22 PM »
He’s prob fuckin one of the make a wish kids

What if it was their wish, to get fucked.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2020, 09:45:32 PM »
What if it was their wish?
It was one of mine damn cancer kids beat me to it

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2020, 11:03:28 AM »
What if it was their wish, to get fucked.

Someone watched too much of Trainwreck

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2020, 01:15:20 PM »
Eh, he was dating Mickie James before that who may be a 5 in the face but is a total 10 in terms of funbags and derriere. I'm sure he's doing fine without the other Bella twin. Daniel Bryan bagged the hotter one anyway.

False

Nikki Bella is a perfect 10.  Cena's retard status remains intact.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2020, 01:37:01 PM »
Just a miserable week for professional wrestling.

RIP Shad Gaspard and Hana Kimura. The circumstances behind both are just horrible.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #97 on: May 26, 2020, 05:54:04 PM »
Just a miserable week for professional wrestling.

RIP Shad Gaspard and Hana Kimura. The circumstances behind both are just horrible.

shad was a good dude, least his kid is ok. can you imagine how the kid must feel tho? freaking therapy forever.

the Hana one is messed up. i read that she grew up in the wrestling business and had like no experience with normal people, so she used her fame to get a role on that reality tv show(i guess its japanese big brother?) and got pissed off that one of the other guys there ruined her ring gear and she went off on him. all the japs started online bullying her and she shared some messed up self harm images.

people are freaking terrible.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2020, 12:58:09 PM »
shad was a good dude, least his kid is ok. can you imagine how the kid must feel tho? freaking therapy forever.

the Hana one is messed up. i read that she grew up in the wrestling business and had like no experience with normal people, so she used her fame to get a role on that reality tv show(i guess its japanese big brother?) and got pissed off that one of the other guys there ruined her ring gear and she went off on him. all the japs started online bullying her and she shared some messed up self harm images.

Horrible. I had read that he was making good money out in L.A. I had no idea he was the one who modeled and did motion-work as Kratos in the latest GoW and apparently he had also done work on Birds of Prey recently. So many wrestlers have a really hard time leaving the business even when they're at an age when the business is done with them, and this guy was in his late 30's and had found another avenue of entertainment to be successful in. Total shame.

It's funny you say that about Shad because I literally said to my wife, "his son is never going near another body of water again." That's Truman-show type excrement.  I've been accused of being insensitive once or twice, but whoever was the agent for AEW's main event on Saturday and approved the spot where Matt Hardy is "drowned" needs to have their freaking head examined. Granted, it could've been pre-taped before the fact which is IMHO the only acceptable excuse. That's just tone-deaf as freak otherwise.

I can't imagine the environment Hana was brought up in considering how cult-like female wrestling is in Japan, but it doesn't surprise me it was one in which she wasn't equipped to deal with the avalanche of harassment she wound up getting.

Of course, it goes without saying that her death was entirely preventable, unnecessary and as a result of people being freaking terrible. Couldn't agree more.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2020, 07:43:54 PM »

And it turns out this absolute lover of the older lady has some serious...SERIOUS, unreconciled issues with women and not harassing or (allegedly) assaulting them.

The wrestling landscape has been absolute bedlam over the last week with many women in the industry speaking out about abuse they've received during their time. Good for them. This excrement is way, way out of hand.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #100 on: December 21, 2020, 06:01:05 AM »
Because it's somewhat Jet related, (and to provide more "LOL WRESTLELOSER" fodder of course), former Jets tight end Richie Caster's son will be wrestling for Tony Khan's outfit on TNT for their tag titles on Wednesday.

Can't wait to see that twinky little excrement (Shad's kid, not Richie's) holding up that #1 Jags jersey at the podium with Trevor.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #101 on: December 29, 2020, 01:19:50 PM »
John Huber (Brodie Lee, Luke Harper) died of a "non-covid related lung issue" the other day at 41. pretty freaking nuts, he was apparently a headliner in AEW and he was always a fun watch, i liked him when i'd flip through or read about it.

rip

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #103 on: September 10, 2021, 07:04:02 PM »

Bleedat

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2021, 09:48:26 AM »

Bleedat

Dats hard times daddy!

In other news, former New York Jet Richie Caster has a son Max who's currently working in AEW. Guy is FANTASTIC as a heel on the mic but recently sent twitter blue haireds in a frenzy for making fun of Simone Biles and bringing up Duke Lacrosse.

Tags: