Author Topic: JohnnyE's Professional Wrestling Thread!  (Read 42672 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: JohnnyE's Professional Wrestling Thread!
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2015, 07:56:24 AM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2015, 08:07:51 AM »

Do you remember these things?

Ha I remember these. Those commercials were always on Saturday mornings and after school. Never got one though.
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2015, 08:17:17 AM »
I know this thread is meant as a joke, but Wrestlemania last night was pretty awesome, and certainly way above my expectations.

I'll just leave that there in case anyone else watched/likes wrestling and see if there will be any positive responses.
Other than big show winning, pretty solid night overall. Whack derriere entrances though

Cane

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2015, 03:26:04 PM »

Other than big show winning, pretty solid night overall. Whack derriere entrances though

The fact that the whole show was pretty much in the sunlight made them weaker than they could have been. The terminator one was ridiculous, which is a shame because last year's for triple h was great.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2015, 10:59:03 AM »
Product has been really good since Mania.

Even NXT drew a crowd at Barclays thats going to rival what some Islander games do this year.

Cane

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2015, 05:40:04 PM »

Product has been really good since Mania.

Even NXT drew a crowd at Barclays thats going to rival what some Islander games do this year.

It's been solid, but they've making some bad mistakes with the main event scene.  They've painted themselves into a spot where they really only have two buyable potential champions, Lesnar and Cena. They need to figure out how to get some of these high potential guys over the hump. Even Rollins has been delegitimized by his excrement run as champ.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2015, 09:49:32 PM »
It's been solid, but they've making some bad mistakes with the main event scene.  They've painted themselves into a spot where they really only have two buyable potential champions, Lesnar and Cena. They need to figure out how to get some of these high potential guys over the hump. Even Rollins has been delegitimized by his excrement run as champ.

I've actually enjoyed Rollins run, with the caveat being that he needs to hold the belt until Mania. He's fine being a chicken excrement heel with the belt, but the only way to legitimize a character like that is with a super lengthy title run. At the conclusion of Mania I had an all-shield main event or Rollins-Reigns pegged as next years main event. Considering how far away they've kept Reigns away from Rollins during this run, I still think that's what they're hoping for.

New Day is the best. Xavier Woods is a genius.

Cane

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2015, 05:55:02 PM »

I've actually enjoyed Rollins run, with the caveat being that he needs to hold the belt until Mania. He's fine being a chicken excrement heel with the belt, but the only way to legitimize a character like that is with a super lengthy title run. At the conclusion of Mania I had an all-shield main event or Rollins-Reigns pegged as next years main event. Considering how far away they've kept Reigns away from Rollins during this run, I still think that's what they're hoping for.

New Day is the best. Xavier Woods is a genius.

I don't mind a chicken excrement heel, but I wish he had a little more than that coming in as hot as he was after the best cash in ever. I thought Sheamus beating him and joining the authority was inevitable, but maybe not.

The New Day is awesome. The Summerslam celebration was one of the greatest things I've seen in a while. Them vs the Dudleys should be able to carry the division for months.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2015, 08:35:07 AM »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tags: