Author Topic: Election 2016  (Read 331823 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: Election 2016
« Reply #330 on: June 25, 2015, 10:15:07 PM »
I don't want Mr E to commit suicide again today.

I commit suicide about 6 times a day (Monday-Friday)
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #331 on: June 25, 2015, 10:59:29 PM »
So only black lives matter? Wtf is the outrage? Holy excrement.
"Wrong!"

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #332 on: June 25, 2015, 11:47:55 PM »

So only black lives matter? Wtf is the outrage? Holy excrement.

It's hilarious.  Read what NDMick wrote, though.  This freaking world we live in.  Idiots don't think about what a person means.  They just think in catchphrases and hashtags.  freak Clinton and the people she offended.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #333 on: June 26, 2015, 08:16:19 AM »
Hashtagfuckyou
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #334 on: June 26, 2015, 09:07:55 AM »
Gay Marriage legalized............

My Ideal interview:

Interviewer: I don't know your policies/stance on the economy, health care, foreign policy, transportation infrastructure, jobs, I want to know how you feel on the really important issues of the day, where do you stand on Abortion and Gay Marriage?
Candidate: freak you!

That candidate would automatically get my vote.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #335 on: June 29, 2015, 07:09:17 PM »

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #336 on: June 29, 2015, 07:10:48 PM »
What a punchable face.
"Wrong!"

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #337 on: June 29, 2015, 08:06:39 PM »
I just started getting emails from Ted Cruz.  I can't for the life of me imagine why.  I'm not a registered Republican and I have a brain.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #338 on: June 29, 2015, 08:09:10 PM »
How can someone who looks so gay be so against gay marriage

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #339 on: June 29, 2015, 08:18:34 PM »
On one hand you have to admire that he's not just saying what everyone wants to hear as the political winds change *coughhillarycough* but he's got to be some sort of idiot to try and stand in the way of this.

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #340 on: June 29, 2015, 08:36:44 PM »
On one hand you have to admire that he's not just saying what everyone wants to hear as the political winds change *coughhillarycough* but he's got to be some sort of idiot to try and stand in the way of this.

Win over the conservative base in the primaries, track back to the middle for the general election. Not a terrible strategy - there are still a lot of people upset about the supreme court decision.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #341 on: June 29, 2015, 08:57:43 PM »
Great another wasted thirty years, just like these fucktards still trying to overturn Roe v Wade. So happy all the resources these hateful scumbags are going to waste on this, all in the name of protecting the "sanctity of marriage".

When really it's because most of these conservatives or religious right, or whatever you want to designate them, secretly want to suck rooster and this ruling makes them scared they will be in their knees faster then Bojanglesman dreaming of taking one for the team.

NDMick

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #342 on: June 29, 2015, 11:37:11 PM »
^ You know that whole "if you let them marry, then they'll freak kids next" line the uber religious idiots throw out when they talk about the gays? That comes from the desires of the clergy.

Religion is one big gay joke anyway. Bunch of guys who can't touch women in the name of god play dress-up with pink and purple robes, funny hats, and they get on stage and sing and dance and the get to gossip with people once a week by hearing their most inner terrible thoughts, actions, and desires in a big closet.

Praise the lord, girl!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #343 on: June 30, 2015, 08:20:29 AM »
^ You know that whole "if you let them marry, then they'll freak kids next" line the uber religious idiots throw out when they talk about the gays? That comes from the desires of the clergy.

Religion is one big gay joke anyway. Bunch of guys who can't touch women in the name of god play dress-up with pink and purple robes, funny hats, and they get on stage and sing and dance and the get to gossip with people once a week by hearing their most inner terrible thoughts, actions, and desires in a big closet.

Praise the lord, girl!

Yeah they should make clergy bang a whore a night. This celibate stuff is bullshit. excrement if they allowed that Tommy would become a priest.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #344 on: June 30, 2015, 08:48:28 AM »
Most Christian priests can marry anyway. It's only Catholic ones who are celebrate.
"Wrong!"