Author Topic: JE: Which One of You Faggots Turned My Tagging ABilities Off?  (Read 12496 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: JE: Which One of You Faggots Turned My Tagging ABilities Off?
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2015, 03:45:28 PM »
I can live with your digital vandalism if it's what gets you through the day, but I'd rather you didn't do it in the football forums and just kept it to the off topic threads.

I must likely won't I am usually too busy during the day and if my partner sees a smile on my face well then something is wrong, fun must not be had at work.

I am not kidding about the second part, he is the most miserable mother fucker I have ever seen.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 03:50:15 PM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2015, 03:49:00 PM »
The only problem being that you annoy until you get banned and then cry about it.

"I didn't think you'd actually doooo it!!!"

The funny part is you actually think anything that happens on this forum moves my meter near the red. It doesn't, the fun part about my banning is complaining to MBGreen and watching him weasel out time and Asian. (I am leaving that autofill it's funny). I like making the jelly squirm.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2015, 03:59:17 PM »

I must likely won't I am usually too busy during the day and if my partner sees a smile on my face well then something is wrong, fun must not be had at work.

You work with your boyfriend?
"Wrong!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2015, 04:38:22 PM »
You work with your boyfriend?

Yes he's a 600 dollar for nothing stripper.  I will give him your number.