Author Topic: Shooting at LAX  (Read 2728 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
Re: Shooting at LAX
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 01:12:16 PM »
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-live-lax-shooting-tsa-agent-alleged-gunman-shot-20131101,0,3517669.story

Law enforcement source said that the gunman had high-powered rifle and that at least three people were wounded, including one TSA agent. Suspect is in custody. Police looked for possible other suspects but so far have found none.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 01:24:23 PM »
Source tells @CBSNews TSA agent who was shot at LAX has now died; the suspect is an off-duty TSA agent. Via Charlie Kaye CBS

LA Times reporting the shooter is dead too.

Update:

12:17 p.m.: A federal law enforcement official said that the gunman was a ticketed passenger entering the airport. Officials don’t believe the gunman has ever worked for TSA. Law enforcement sources had earlier told The Times the gunman was a TSA employee. 
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 02:35:27 PM by Badger »

ScotlandJet

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 02:24:48 PM »
This excrement is getting seriously out of hand. It pains me and worries me just how nuts this world is getting.

My thoughts and prayers are with all innocents who have suffered. 
...first prize a Cadillac Eldorado- second prize, a set of Steak Knives

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 06:03:41 PM »
Friends of ours had an 11 AM flight on Virgin (that terminal).  They should have been arriving right when the shooting occurred, but they were running late and hurrying to catch their flight at 10 AM only to find the entire airport shut down.  Needless to say, they're currently driving to San Francisco instead.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 06:12:10 PM »
Friends of ours had an 11 AM flight on Virgin (that terminal).  They should have been arriving right when the shooting occurred, but they were running late and hurrying to catch their flight at 10 AM only to find the entire airport shut down.  Needless to say, they're currently driving to San Francisco instead.

similar thing here. My best friend was supposed to fly out today but had to stop by the Italian Consulate and it took longer than expected....while they were there the shooting popped up on the TV.
Ended up changing their ticket to fly out a week later (for free obviously)

crazy

Tags: