Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180604 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: lolphins
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2013, 08:24:47 AM »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2013, 08:26:36 AM »
I loved when they had Mark Gastineau do the same thing at Jets games.

Remember Gastineau's rambling Billy Madison speech last year during the Texans game? It was so embarrassingly awesome.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2013, 08:31:16 AM »
Remember Gastineau's rambling Billy Madison speech last year during the Texans game? It was so embarrassingly awesome.
I liked IJR's summary of it.

"Mark Gastineau preemptively scolded us for booing Woody then thanked God for building MetLife Stadium."

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #123 on: November 05, 2013, 09:06:19 AM »
I liked IJR's summary of it.

"Mark Gastineau preemptively scolded us for booing Woody then thanked God for building MetLife Stadium."

Yeah that was an apt description. I will never boo Woody, ever again.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #124 on: November 05, 2013, 10:16:24 AM »
I was so fuckn drunk that I barely realized how ridiculous that speech was.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #125 on: November 05, 2013, 01:07:46 PM »
Am I the only one who thought Incognito was 4 years older than he actually is?

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #126 on: November 05, 2013, 01:14:58 PM »
Its awesome seeing Incognito get excrement on.

The GM of the Rams (when Incognito was on their team) was just shitting on him. Calling him a volcano saying that opposing players and referees hated him and that even his own teammates started to hate him. Saying that he constantly fought with Spags when he got cut, and that he wouldnt of signed Incognito again even before this this whole bullying thing.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #127 on: November 05, 2013, 01:29:07 PM »
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #128 on: November 05, 2013, 01:31:42 PM »
Am I the only one who thought Incognito was 4 years older than he actually is?

I thought he was 4 years younger than he actually is.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #129 on: November 05, 2013, 01:36:03 PM »
I thought he was 4 years younger than he actually is.
I felt like I've been hearing about what a dirty player he is for years, and in my head that made him skew older for some reason.

ScotlandJet

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #130 on: November 05, 2013, 01:43:14 PM »
I always disliked this guy, I knew a little about him from his college days and his brashness but if I'm being honest I really hated him because of his distasteful comments and contempt for the Jets, ( understandable because of the rivalry) but sound bites and other things made me despise him.
I remember him coming off the field last year after beating us and his voice was obvious basically really rubbing our nose in defeat- which again is understandable, but he is an out an out piece of excrement. I hope he gets freaking gang raped by a bunch of lady boys with big dicks on south beach.
...first prize a Cadillac Eldorado- second prize, a set of Steak Knives

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #131 on: November 05, 2013, 02:04:13 PM »
A timeline of douchebaggery:

http://nypost.com/2013/11/05/how-richie-incognito-became-nfls-no-1-villain/

Fall 2002: Ejected from Nebraska’s game against Penn State for fighting. Was suspended for the first half of a game against Iowa State the following week.

Spring 2003: Suspended by former Nebraska coach Frank Solich for unspecified reasons.

Feb. 2004: Charged with three counts of assault stemming from a fight at a party. Found guilty of one misdemeanor assault charge after a three-day trial and paid a $500 fine.

Sept. 2004: Suspended from Nebraska. Withdrew from university two weeks later. Two weeks after leaving Nebraska, enrolled at Oregon.

Oct. 2004: Kicked off Oregon team. Coach Mike Bellotti said he failed to meet certain conditions.

2005-09: Played parts of five seasons with the Rams. In 44 games, he racked up 38 penalties, including seven for unnecessary roughness.

Training camp 2006: Got into an altercation with Rams cornerback Dwight Anderson. The 6-foot-3, 320-pound Incognito and the 5-foot-10, 180-pound Anderson had to be separated twice.

Nov. 2008: Criticized fans for not knowing how or when to cheer for a team that was 2-8 at the time. Taunted fans who were booing him during a game against the Bears.

2009: Was named “NFL’s dirtiest player” in a Sporting News poll of 99 players. That season, twice head-butted Titans players, and engaged in a verbal altercation with head coach Steve Spagnuolo. Was released two days later. After being released by St. Louis, he finished the year in Buffalo then signed with the Dolphins.

Sept. 2012: Criticized by Houston’s Antonio Smith for dirty play. During a preseason game in 2013, an enraged Smith swung his helmet after being incited by Incognito, which earned Smith a three-week suspension.

June 2013: Involved in an altercation in Miami night club that led to a trespass warning.

Summer 2013: When talking about his time in St. Louis, admitted to NFL.com: “I mean, we’d have practice the next morning, and I’m out until all hours of the night, running the town. Drinking. Doing drugs. I was doing everything that a professional athlete should not be doing.”

ScotlandJet

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #132 on: November 05, 2013, 02:29:23 PM »
A timeline of douchebaggery:

http://nypost.com/2013/11/05/how-richie-incognito-became-nfls-no-1-villain/

Fall 2002: Ejected from Nebraska’s game against Penn State for fighting. Was suspended for the first half of a game against Iowa State the following week.

Spring 2003: Suspended by former Nebraska coach Frank Solich for unspecified reasons.

Feb. 2004: Charged with three counts of assault stemming from a fight at a party. Found guilty of one misdemeanor assault charge after a three-day trial and paid a $500 fine.

Sept. 2004: Suspended from Nebraska. Withdrew from university two weeks later. Two weeks after leaving Nebraska, enrolled at Oregon.

Oct. 2004: Kicked off Oregon team. Coach Mike Bellotti said he failed to meet certain conditions.

2005-09: Played parts of five seasons with the Rams. In 44 games, he racked up 38 penalties, including seven for unnecessary roughness.

Training camp 2006: Got into an altercation with Rams cornerback Dwight Anderson. The 6-foot-3, 320-pound Incognito and the 5-foot-10, 180-pound Anderson had to be separated twice.

Nov. 2008: Criticized fans for not knowing how or when to cheer for a team that was 2-8 at the time. Taunted fans who were booing him during a game against the Bears.

2009: Was named “NFL’s dirtiest player” in a Sporting News poll of 99 players. That season, twice head-butted Titans players, and engaged in a verbal altercation with head coach Steve Spagnuolo. Was released two days later. After being released by St. Louis, he finished the year in Buffalo then signed with the Dolphins.

Sept. 2012: Criticized by Houston’s Antonio Smith for dirty play. During a preseason game in 2013, an enraged Smith swung his helmet after being incited by Incognito, which earned Smith a three-week suspension.

June 2013: Involved in an altercation in Miami night club that led to a trespass warning.

Summer 2013: When talking about his time in St. Louis, admitted to NFL.com: “I mean, we’d have practice the next morning, and I’m out until all hours of the night, running the town. Drinking. Doing drugs. I was doing everything that a professional athlete should not be doing.”

Thanks Bo, I was too lazy to research but knew he was a piece of work.
...first prize a Cadillac Eldorado- second prize, a set of Steak Knives

Ornstein

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #133 on: November 05, 2013, 05:59:12 PM »
Anyway theres charges filed against this piece of excrement?

It was a hate crime after all.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #134 on: November 05, 2013, 06:08:19 PM »
Anyway theres charges filed against this piece of excrement?

It was a hate crime after all.

Fox sports mentioned that he could be charged with a hatecrime, but its way way too early for that

Im not sure, but i would imagine Martin has to press charges in order for Incognito to be charged with anything. And considering that hes a young NFL player I highly highly doubt he has any interest in doing that

I personally dont expect any legal charges to happen
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 06:12:14 PM by dcm1602 »