Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180893 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: lolphins
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2013, 02:59:11 PM »
Miami Herald is reporting that the Dolphins are going to cut Incognito.

It was only a matter of time.  Now hopefully the Pats will sign him and he will call Brady a fag and threaten to have sex with his Uggs. 

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2013, 03:14:44 PM »
He didn't run to the media.  There was an incident, it got reported (as always), and he gave his side.

Do you honestly believe this is on Martin?  That this was appropriate behavior for the workplace?

Yeah, but what was the incident? Did Martin confront Incognito?
"Wrong!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2013, 03:16:50 PM »
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2013, 03:23:12 PM »
Lol wow that's great

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2013, 04:07:58 PM »
Yeah, but what was the incident? Did Martin confront Incognito?

Well, it hasn't been reported anywhere that he confronted Incognito, and it doesn't fit in with the rest of this narrative in the slightest, so I'm going to say probably not.

The incident was a prank that apparently has been played on several other players at several other times.  It's not unusual, but his reaction was.  He snapped.  It wasn't an appropriate reaction at all, which is why people started asking questions about what was going on.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 04:09:56 PM by Ignatius J Reilly »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #95 on: November 04, 2013, 04:26:31 PM »
I just realized how much worse this would be for them if they lost their last game. Now I'm even more disappointed in the Bengals.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #96 on: November 04, 2013, 04:42:18 PM »
Apparently Bart Scott ripped Incognito to shreds on ESPN radio today.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #97 on: November 04, 2013, 04:56:12 PM »

Well, it hasn't been reported anywhere that he confronted Incognito, and it doesn't fit in with the rest of this narrative in the slightest, so I'm going to say probably not.

The incident was a prank that apparently has been played on several other players at several other times.  It's not unusual, but his reaction was.  He snapped.  It wasn't an appropriate reaction at all, which is why people started asking questions about what was going on.

So if it wasn't an appropriate reaction on martin's part, then it's on him.
"Wrong!"

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #98 on: November 04, 2013, 05:02:26 PM »

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #99 on: November 04, 2013, 05:12:32 PM »
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork/play?id=9927146

That is freaking hilarious.

Also FinHeaven has turned on Martin with a large amount of posters saying he's clearly been planning this and/or someone else has on his behalf. Either Martin has been planning a lawsuit for a while, or Martin is checked into rehab and his family is going on an manhunt against the Dolphins locker room. And that the players are apparently still supporting Incognito. Hilarious excrement.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2013, 05:28:13 PM »
Kinda crazy when Bart Scott is saying theyre lucky Martin didnt bring a gun to work and shoot them all

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2013, 05:58:39 PM »
So if it wasn't an appropriate reaction on martin's part, then it's on him.

Sometimes I have to play "Troll or Moron" with your posts.  It wasn't an appropriate reaction to the prank incident, which is why people started asking questions.  They threw mental illness out there in part, I'm sure, because a mental condition can cause the kind of cognitive dissonance that would prompt a reaction like that.  As they went deeper, these other incidents came to light.  If you still think it's "on him" that he snapped because of pervasive attacks that went on for more than a year, I'm at a loss.  The fact that he didn't more actively seek the help of someone else does fit with a mental condition.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2013, 06:34:19 PM »
You and I both know Idzik wouldn't touch that guy in a million years. Incognito if released would be like toxic waste.

I thought he was toxic after flinging a helmet, but then Miami signed the douchebag.

Also sounds like Ritche Jr. Learned how to act from his daddy. Pretty big bully himself.

Also if Martin actually attempted suicide three times, why the hell does that give license to attack him? He kept on and on about it as though that in some way made it acceptable to continue bullying Martin
Need a new one for a new board...

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2013, 06:35:41 PM »
Kinda crazy when Bart Scott is saying theyre lucky Martin didnt bring a gun to work and shoot them all

When did he say that? That is something I want to hear
Need a new one for a new board...