Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180719 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: lolphins
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2013, 01:42:27 PM »
So what exactly is Martin's supposed mental condition anyway?

Teal makes him nuts.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2013, 01:42:58 PM »
So what exactly is Martin's supposed mental condition anyway?

Oh, I have no idea.  I'm not even sure he actually has one at this point.  That's just what was reported before people started the whole 'man up' thing.  If he does, this is even worse.  If he doesn't, it's still excrement what Incognito did.  Either way, you know it's fun to excrement on you for that post.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2013, 01:50:19 PM »
 wonder if there's any truth that Martin had 3 suicide attempts. Would make the phins look drastically worse if so

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2013, 01:52:37 PM »
Oh, I have no idea.  I'm not even sure he actually has one at this point.  That's just what was reported before people started the whole 'man up' thing.  If he does, this is even worse.  If he doesn't, it's still excrement what Incognito did.  Either way, you know it's fun to excrement on you for that post.

Haha sure, but my comment that he should "man up" still stands unless they come out and say that he has some serious mental issue.
"Wrong!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2013, 02:04:39 PM »
Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz 6m

Willie Colon said they make rookie Brian Winters bring them Five Guys. That is the extent of their rookie hazing.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2013, 02:10:01 PM »
Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz 6m

Willie Colon said they make rookie Brian Winters bring them Five Guys. That is the extent of their rookie hazing.

In light of new information, Willie Colon has been suspended indefinitely for conduct detrimental to the cholesterol level of the team.
Tom Brady kisses his kids like that kid from Glee who hung himself last week.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2013, 02:11:05 PM »
Haha sure, but my comment that he should "man up" still stands unless they come out and say that he has some serious mental issue.

No way, you've gotta sack up through that paranoid schizophrenia.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2013, 02:12:00 PM »
In light of new information, Willie Colon has been suspended indefinitely for conduct detrimental to the cholesterol level of the team.

Haha. 

MBGreen has been suspended from JO for conduct detrimental to taste buds.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2013, 02:12:03 PM »

nah.  Willie Colon's rookie hazing program is Scruggy approved.

/oline burgin
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2013, 02:39:55 PM »

No.  It doesn't even stand up to the excrement that was done already.

"Oh come on!  It's just a little bit of racial slurring and threats against his family in a work environment!"  Or are you saying you'd feel justified in saying that to one of your own coworkers?

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2013, 02:47:08 PM »

"Oh come on!  It's just a little bit of racial slurring and threats against his family in a work environment!"  Or are you saying you'd feel justified in saying that to one of your own coworkers?

You've gotta tough those things out.  One time a coworker threatened to defriend me on Facebook.  I toughed it out.  Same thing.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2013, 02:51:56 PM »

Sorry, but people need to stand up for themselves, not run to the media. If he actually has mental issues, then it's a completely different story. If he's perfectly normal then he's just being a bitch.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2013, 02:54:16 PM »
Sorry, but people need to stand up for themselves, not run to the media. If he actually has mental issues, then it's a completely different story. If he's perfectly normal then he's just being a bitch.
Who cares? It's the Dolphins. I'm perfectly fine with them getting bad press, warranted or not. I wouldn't give a excrement if Martin accused the team of sexual harassment because somebody looked at him funny.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2013, 02:54:55 PM »

He didn't run to the media.  There was an incident, it got reported (as always), and he gave his side.

Do you honestly believe this is on Martin?  That this was appropriate behavior for the workplace?

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2013, 02:55:52 PM »
Miami Herald is reporting that the Dolphins are going to cut Incognito.
A cross-dressing limey poofter