Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180711 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: lolphins
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2013, 08:56:07 AM »
http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incognitos-dad-blasting-jonathan-martin-on-m-1457997230
Richie's dad posts on FinHeaven.

This is fantastic.

Incognito will look good in a Jets uniform beating the pee out of our defensive line in a few weeks.

lol, no thanks.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2013, 09:05:35 AM »

This is fantastic.

lol, no thanks.

lolwat
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2013, 09:06:09 AM »

This is fantastic.

lol, no thanks.

And apparently the initials in his username are the initials of Richie, his son and wife, and his last name.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2013, 09:07:16 AM »
If the Jets brought in Incognito....I would personally fly to Jersey, just to throw a brick through Idzik's office window.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2013, 09:23:56 AM »
If the Jets brought in Incognito....I would personally fly to Jersey, just to throw a brick through Idzik's office window.

You and I both know Idzik wouldn't touch that guy in a million years. Incognito if released would be like toxic waste.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2013, 09:27:24 AM »
Wow you guys should read the father's full post, he wished Aids on all the Fins FO and coaches, fantastic.hahahahah
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2013, 09:39:37 AM »

It would never happen.  Only a DGAF team would take him in, or someone like the Bengals or Patriots who feel they have enough cachet to take in severe reclamation projects.

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2013, 10:36:57 AM »
Holy excrement... the prospect of that already shitty O-Line getting significantly worse in time for our two games...

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2013, 10:48:49 AM »
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 2m

The evidence that's now in the hands of the NFL implicates Richie Incognito and, to a lesser extent, Mike Pouncey.

First Hernandez and now being linked to Incognito's mess....Pouncey fails at making good friends.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2013, 10:50:21 AM »
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2013, 10:54:15 AM »
Finheaven has never been so much fun.

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?346481-What-would-you-do-if

I have never had more fun watching a stupid fanbase ever. Seriously, how can you not just smile at them, it's the fins very own chemtrail thread.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2013, 10:57:56 AM »
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 4m
I've seen some of the evidence, and there are indeed threats of violence/racial slurs. More context, in this case, is needed.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24186392/dolphins-harassment-case-text-from-incognito-to-martin-used-racial-slur
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 01:54:29 PM by steves850 »
A cross-dressing limey poofter

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2013, 10:58:13 AM »

First Hernandez and now being linked to Incognito's mess....Pouncey fails at making good friends.

All I want for Christmas is one game where the Jets D-line at full strength gets to beat down on Tannehill behind a line missing Martin, Incognito, and Pouncey.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2013, 11:03:09 AM »
Hahahahah some details of the texts Incognito sent to Martin: 

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24186392/dolphins-harassment-case-text-from-incognito-to-martin-used-racial-slur

Jason La Canfora
CBS Sports NFL Insider
Follow Jason
Dolphins harassment case: Text from Incognito to Martin used racial slur
November 4, 2013 11:35 AM ET

sources said, and overall disturbing exchanges, including one in which Incognito refers to defecating in Martin's mouth.

Incognito also made reference to tracking down members of Martin's family and harming them in the texts as well, according to a source.

In some instances, that kind of rhetoric might be shaken off or ignored, but, given the track record of incidents between Incognito and Martin, and how sustained it had become, Martin truly felt that Incognito might be capable of inflicting harm, and for his safety getting away from the team was in his best interests.

The NFL, apprised of the evidence, began upper-level meetings on the case this morning as it launches its investigation. People with access to some of the exchanges believe in time this situation could become a springboard for further policies and practices at the league-wide level in regards to hazing, verbal harassment and perhaps also stricter codes in terms of financial harassment and actions whereby rookies are required by veterans to pick up excessive tabs and bills as a rite of passage.

Edit: JE beat me to it, sorry.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2013, 11:17:54 AM »
WhitlockJasonJason Whitlock
Jeff Ireland's interview with Incognito not as extensive as the one he held with Dez Bryant?