Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180375 times)

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
Re: lolphins
« Reply #690 on: May 29, 2014, 06:06:55 AM »
So basically they cut his benefits in an attempt to get him to quit, when he didn't they canned him.

That said all he wants is his job back with full benefits. Unfortunately even if he gets it back by force, they will get rid of him ASAP for some other reason (performance based no doubt) If the lawyers thought there was any hope, I'd sue for millions, lost wages due to the benefits lost ($2990 loss per pill is a big freaking difference) and try to get medical bills paid for the next few years while he looks to get another job.
Need a new one for a new board...

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #691 on: May 29, 2014, 06:19:06 AM »
Really sucks for the scout, but I love me some Dolphin sadness.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #692 on: May 29, 2014, 07:11:35 AM »
I hope he sues them and that worthless organization has to pay a 10,000,000 discrimination suit. freak them classless scumbags.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #693 on: July 12, 2014, 11:02:14 AM »
How many times can the circus come to town in a single year ?
A man claims he was assaulted by Dolphins C Mike Pouncey and Steelers C Maurkice Pouncey at the twins' birthday party at Cameo Nightclub in Miami Beach Friday night.
The alleged victim Ricky Vasquez took to Twitter, claiming he was "jumped by 4 bouncers and the Pouncey Twins." Vasquez added he was attacked because of his sexual orientation, claiming the assailants used homophobic slurs and saying, "I feel like I just got gay bashed." The Miami Beach PD released a statement saying, "There was an incident that occurred at Cameo last night at 4:20 a.m., where an alleged assault took place. We have not confirmed it's the Pouncey brothers that are the subjects, but we are going to have detectives contacting the victims to investigate further." This is not the first time the brothers' birthday party has made the news. The two got into hot water at last year's event for wearing "Free Hernandez" hats in support of former Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez. This incident is obviously more serious, and if founded, could lead to legal action as well as suspensions for each player.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/289980/pounceys-accused-of-assault-at-birthday-party

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #694 on: July 18, 2014, 06:09:15 AM »
This sort of belongs on here.

Jason Taylor's ditzy and annoying little sister got a gig on the morning sports radio show down here because NEPOTISM ! She's a total spoiled and annoying excrement and a total Heat shill with no sports knowledge. She literally cackles like a jackal

So I routinely troll and call her out on twitter and she ALWAYs responds or retweets me to try and sick her captain save a ho followers.

I recommend you do the same because she's ultra sensitive. Her name is Joy. Which is what I experience when I make her look stupid on the internet.

She was saying for weeks how Lebron would never leave Miami for Cleveland and calling every credible sports writer a joke. The past week or so since he left has been great
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 06:13:22 AM by JFIF »

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #695 on: July 18, 2014, 06:20:47 AM »
As a side follow up, a couple of her followers tried to get personal/threatning/racist.

One of them stupidly had an avatar of himself on the balcony of his building , which was surprise! Right next to mine. I messaged him the name of his building and he got scared, didn't respond and blocked me.

Another one told me to kill myself and had his resume linked on his twitter. Emailed and Screenshoted his employer (ESPN deportes) and a few hours later after I knew they received it I sent a reply to him "naw, but you might when you lose your job for writing stupid things on the internet"

Lastly, another one of those jokers was a huge GoTs fan and talked about it all over his timeline but obviously didn't read the books. So my only response to him was every single book spoiler.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 06:22:37 AM by JFIF »

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #696 on: July 18, 2014, 07:12:25 AM »

I had a similar experience in 2010 and 2012. It's magical, enjoy it JFIF.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:12:43 AM by IATA »

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #697 on: July 18, 2014, 11:26:02 AM »
Damn.  Remind me never to freak with JFIF.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #698 on: July 18, 2014, 11:31:35 AM »
Damn.  Remind me never to freak with JFIF.

Or half of this forum, really.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #699 on: July 18, 2014, 11:40:26 AM »
JFIF hates Miami fans. I mean realllyyyyuy hates Miami fans,
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #700 on: July 18, 2014, 03:18:27 PM »
JFIF needs a hobby. A healthy one.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #701 on: July 18, 2014, 03:22:08 PM »

It's not like he hurt any real people.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #702 on: July 18, 2014, 03:24:41 PM »
As a side follow up, a couple of her followers tried to get personal/threatning/racist.

One of them stupidly had an avatar of himself on the balcony of his building , which was surprise! Right next to mine. I messaged him the name of his building and he got scared, didn't respond and blocked me.

Another one told me to kill myself and had his resume linked on his twitter. Emailed and Screenshoted his employer (ESPN deportes) and a few hours later after I knew they received it I sent a reply to him "naw, but you might when you lose your job for writing stupid things on the internet"

Lastly, another one of those jokers was a huge GoTs fan and talked about it all over his timeline but obviously didn't read the books. So my only response to him was every single book spoiler.

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #703 on: July 18, 2014, 04:45:20 PM »

Cocaine?

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.