Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180628 times)

Ignatius J Reilly

Re: lolphins
« Reply #675 on: May 14, 2014, 11:18:55 AM »

I'm not attracted to really old people, so if I see two old people making out, am I not allowed to be grossed out? Wtf is this excrement? Does that make me anti-old people? freak outa here.

I accept gay people. I have no problem with that lifestyle. Get married, do what you want. Who gives a excrement. I'm still allowed to be grossed out by them doing excrement to each other.

Did you bother reading what I said?  Not the joke one when I called you gay, the serious one in which I explained why it's perfectly fine to be uncomfortable watching two guys kiss but different to want to shout to the whole world how weird it is.

Dude, no one expects you to enjoy two men kissing.  I don't want to see it either.  It's unfathomable to me.  I just don't care if it's on TV or in public.  It's not hard to look the other way.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #676 on: May 14, 2014, 11:21:33 AM »

People are so fuckn sensitive nowadays.

"Meh, I feel weird about two men getting married."

- "OMFG. Are you serious?! You're like those bigots who were against interracial marriage. You're no better! BTW I totally am not racist or a homophobe. See how vigorously I'm defending them, and attacking you for having an opinion. OMGOMG."

Seriously, guys. Lighten the freak up. What the freak kind of country are we living in now.

There's a world of difference between not wanting to take part in or support gay marriage and wanting to disallow it by law.  The latter is absolutely comparable to interracial marriage.  Do a little historical research.

And I don't know what kind of country you live in.  It's not mine.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #677 on: May 14, 2014, 11:24:18 AM »

Sure they are, but you don't have to agree with that either. Look, he most likely meant "ew gay people!", but he just could easily have been grossed out by two men kissing and licking cake off one another's faces, and just called that display "horrible". Besides, if the public wasn't super sensitive about this sort of thing then he wouldn't have been reprimanded. We all know that most gay people feel so oppressed that they jump at every opportunity to complain about anti-gay whatever. And the "totally not homophobe and 100pct tolerant of everything. Look at me!" sheep who join in.

That's the problem.  He didn't say that.  If he had said "Is this a draft party or a wedding?  Cake smashing?  Good on Sam but the cake thing is weird." I doubt he'd have been reprimanded.

And if that's your take on gay people, I doubt you really know any.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #678 on: May 14, 2014, 11:28:16 AM »
Who would have figured an argument about gays would be breaking out in a Dolphins thread?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 11:36:47 AM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #679 on: May 14, 2014, 11:55:26 AM »
Who would have figured an argument about gays would be breaking out in a Dolphins thread?

Have you seen their logo?

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #680 on: May 14, 2014, 01:17:07 PM »
2 guys kissed, we all saw it, life goes on...

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #681 on: May 14, 2014, 01:24:02 PM »
2 guys kissed, we all saw it, life goes on...

Not for Tommy it didn't.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #682 on: May 14, 2014, 01:28:38 PM »
2 guys kissed, we all saw it, life goes on....until the LIRR dyke beats the excrement out of me

FYP for accuracy.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #683 on: May 14, 2014, 01:29:23 PM »
FYP for accuracy.

Tomorrow is the day.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #684 on: May 14, 2014, 01:34:19 PM »

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #685 on: May 14, 2014, 03:23:56 PM »

What in the freak is this excrement?
Need a new one for a new board...

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #686 on: May 14, 2014, 03:25:39 PM »
What in the freak is this excrement?

He's explaining what happens when two men kiss.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #687 on: May 14, 2014, 06:02:35 PM »
He's explaining what happens when two men kiss.

How can you expect him to understand? 

Libero gets a boner when that happens
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #688 on: May 28, 2014, 11:50:06 PM »
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/miami-dolphins-scout-nate-sullivan-says-he-was-wrong-fired-for-working-from-home-052814?cmpid=tsmtw:fscom:nflonfox

Jesus freaking Christ, what assholes. They even cancelled CF meds off their plan specifically. I can't freaking believe this honestly

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #689 on: May 29, 2014, 12:49:54 AM »
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/miami-dolphins-scout-nate-sullivan-says-he-was-wrong-fired-for-working-from-home-052814?cmpid=tsmtw:fscom:nflonfox

Jesus freaking Christ, what assholes. They even cancelled CF meds off their plan specifically. I can't freaking believe this honestly

They could have simply just said "you've been a scout for the miami dolphins for 10 years" as reason for termination