Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180357 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: lolphins
« Reply #660 on: May 14, 2014, 09:00:45 AM »
I've seen the Joe Theismann injury a hundred times. Two people kissing doesn't really rate.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #661 on: May 14, 2014, 09:02:07 AM »
Tommy is allowed to have his opinion, if you agree with it or not.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #662 on: May 14, 2014, 09:03:57 AM »
I've seen the Joe Theismann injury a hundred times. Two people kissing doesn't really rate.

Horrible. Disgusting.  You monster. How about crippled washed up athletes rights to display their gruesome injuries?

I call for Badger to step down as a mod. This is a disgusting display on his part.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #663 on: May 14, 2014, 09:09:03 AM »
Tommy is allowed to have his opinion, if you agree with it or not.

And the Dolphins are allowed to reprimand a player for representing the team poorly on twitter, which is what this argument is actually about.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #664 on: May 14, 2014, 09:10:08 AM »
People are so fuckn sensitive nowadays.

"Meh, I feel weird about two men getting married."

- "OMFG. Are you serious?! You're like those bigots who were against interracial marriage. You're no better! BTW I totally am not racist or a homophobe. See how vigorously I'm defending them, and attacking you for having an opinion. OMGOMG."

Seriously, guys. Lighten the freak up. What the freak kind of country are we living in now.

"Wrong!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #665 on: May 14, 2014, 09:15:24 AM »

And the Dolphins are allowed to reprimand a player for representing the team poorly on twitter, which is what this argument is actually about.

Sure they are, but you don't have to agree with that either. Look, he most likely meant "ew gay people!", but he just could easily have been grossed out by two men kissing and licking cake off one another's faces, and just called that display "horrible". Besides, if the public wasn't super sensitive about this sort of thing then he wouldn't have been reprimanded. We all know that most gay people feel so oppressed that they jump at every opportunity to complain about anti-gay whatever. And the "totally not homophobe and 100pct tolerant of everything. Look at me!" sheep who join in.
"Wrong!"

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #666 on: May 14, 2014, 09:19:21 AM »

Sorry I was responding to mexbucjet or whatever his name is.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #667 on: May 14, 2014, 09:21:05 AM »

Funny, I always read it as mexicanbucjet too.
"Wrong!"

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #668 on: May 14, 2014, 09:29:10 AM »
IJR's example is stupid. I have no sexual interest in animals but it would be weird as freak to see a woman get sexually active with a horse or a goat

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #669 on: May 14, 2014, 09:32:53 AM »

- "OMFG. Are you serious?! You're like those bigots who were against interracial marriage. You're no better! BTW I totally am not racist or a homophobe. See how vigorously I'm defending them, and attacking you for having an opinion. OMGOMG."

Seriously, guys. Lighten the freak up. What the freak kind of country are we living in now.

As someone who is as socially liberal as you get, I strongly agree. Attempting to censor or shame the opinions of people who aren't socially progressive is messed up. Universal gay rights are new. Gay people kissing in public is still rare. People who find gay PDA weird or even gross aren't bad - it just means that public gay affection is new and unusual. Let people get used to it - and if in ten or twenty years someone's still grossed out by homosexuality in public - then you can get away with calling them a little outdated or backwards, but they still aren't bad.

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #670 on: May 14, 2014, 09:35:48 AM »
Bill Burr: Gay guys: http://youtu.be/-Xs4WGEnlAk

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #671 on: May 14, 2014, 09:37:48 AM »

I want you to start screaming chink or gook at the top of your lungs, just to be sure.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #672 on: May 14, 2014, 09:58:49 AM »

waitasekent

What if Michael Sam sees Tommy's post and jumps off the top of the Gateway Arch and kills himself?  That's cyberbully murder. Hate crime!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 10:10:47 AM by Badger »

Ornstein

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #673 on: May 14, 2014, 10:07:26 AM »

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #674 on: May 14, 2014, 10:12:48 AM »
Holy excrement that bill burr clip was perfect.

/checkmate
"Wrong!"