Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180738 times)

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: lolphins
« Reply #645 on: May 13, 2014, 06:04:12 PM »

am I really not allowed to be weirded out by that?

No, that's basically the same as being weirded about by desegregation. You're a bigot, and worse than Hitler.
"Wrong!"

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #646 on: May 13, 2014, 07:21:21 PM »

No, that's basically the same as being weirded about by desegregation. You're a bigot, and worse than Hitler.

freak off.  Nobody said that.  Being weirded out by gay people doesn't make you worse than Hitler, it makes you quite possibly gay.  Being weirded out by two people smashing cake in each others' faces at a draft party, however, makes you normal.  That excrement was bizarre.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #647 on: May 13, 2014, 07:25:40 PM »
am I really not allowed to be weirded out by that?

By two people kissing?  Of course you can be weirded out.  Feeling uncomfortable with two gay men kissing is no different than feeling uncomfortable with an ugly chick kissing.  It's watching something you have absolutely no attraction to.  It's when people feel a need to comment on how disgusting and unnatural it is that they move into the realm of being assholes.  Who gives a excrement?  If you're that worried about needing to declare how gross you find it, you're obviously worried that people have some cause to think you like it.  (The you being hypothetical, not meaning SFD).

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #648 on: May 13, 2014, 07:26:57 PM »
freak off.  Nobody said that.  Being weirded out by gay people doesn't make you worse than Hitler, it makes you quite possibly gay.  Being weirded out by two people smashing cake in each others' faces at a draft party, however, makes you normal.  That excrement was bizarre.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 07:28:50 PM by dcm1602 »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #649 on: May 13, 2014, 07:59:19 PM »
^gay.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #650 on: May 13, 2014, 08:11:18 PM »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #651 on: May 13, 2014, 08:14:02 PM »
"After being drafted by the St. Louis Rams, Michael Sam celebrated by kissing his boyfriend. This is historic because it’s the first time anyone has celebrated being drafted by the St. Louis Rams."

-Conan

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #652 on: May 13, 2014, 08:23:22 PM »
Again, not sure why any straight man would be like "That's so great I love seeing that!"  I don't think it's inherently awful.  It just garners the same reaction from me as seeing some fugly bitch making out with some fugly dude.  Just like I wouldn't take to twitter talking about how nasty that is, I don't see why it would be different with a gay couple.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #653 on: May 13, 2014, 08:25:40 PM »
Of course, Tommy is likely just plain offended by their presence.  This is the same guy who said bullying was a good thing because it encouraged people to stop being different and start acting like everyone else.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #654 on: May 13, 2014, 08:32:27 PM »
Of course, Tommy is likely just plain offended by their presence.  This is the same guy who said bullying was a good thing because it encouraged people to stop being different and start acting like everyone else.

Tommy as made it very clear that he has absolutely no problem with gay people...

As long as they're not black

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #655 on: May 13, 2014, 09:06:26 PM »
Impressive though your private collection of semi-naked men getting it on might be, dcm, I had to remove the second post. A little bit too much flesh for anyone reading at work, I think. You're welcome to start a gay pics thread in the Parking Lot if that's what flicks your switch, I'm sure you'd find a couple of fans around here.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #656 on: May 14, 2014, 08:13:13 AM »
freak off.  Nobody said that.  Being weirded out by gay people doesn't make you worse than Hitler, it makes you quite possibly gay.

Not even that, it just means we live in a society in which gay people displaying PDA is still pretty rare, especially among certain demographics/in certain areas. Nothing too odd about being a bit weirded out by something you rarely or even never see, it says more about the lingering 'fringe' aspect of being gay in America than any particular individual's homosexuality or homophobia.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #657 on: May 14, 2014, 08:31:57 AM »
I'm not attracted to really old people, so if I see two old people making out, am I not allowed to be grossed out? Wtf is this excrement? Does that make me anti-old people? freak outa here.

I accept gay people. I have no problem with that lifestyle. Get married, do what you want. Who gives a excrement. I'm still allowed to be grossed out by them doing excrement to each other.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #658 on: May 14, 2014, 08:33:55 AM »
You should go to Miami, it's all old people and gays.

MexJetinBcn

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #659 on: May 14, 2014, 08:48:20 AM »
"horrible" after seeing him kiss his bf on live TV. The latter isn't exactly anti-gay.

Uh, are you serious?