Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180591 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: lolphins
« Reply #1680 on: December 25, 2022, 10:54:08 PM »
Apparently there's a working fan theory that Tua had a concussion late in the first half. Because there's a video of him getting wrekt with his head bouncing off the ground pretty hard. Then of course him playing like absolute dog excrement the next half.

Doesn't seem like anything to concrete to support it

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1681 on: December 25, 2022, 11:18:22 PM »
Anything to excuse shitty play

But if he had a second concussion missed by the NFL trauma staff in the same season? My oh my that would make for some stories
Need a new one for a new board...

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1682 on: December 25, 2022, 11:20:06 PM »
Anything to excuse shitty play

But if he had a second concussion missed by the NFL trauma staff in the same season? My oh my that would make for some stories

Lose all the draft picks!!!
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1683 on: December 26, 2022, 04:29:39 PM »
Some nice Christmas fireworks

Tua in the concussion protocol yet again playing with a concussion

Bad things will be happening
(this also is bad for us presumably dramatically increasing the Patriots odds of winning)

I imagine there's a highly decent chance of him not being cleared to play vs us as well

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/dolphins-tua-tagovailoa-in-concussion-protocol/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/12/26/tua-tagovailoa-placed-in-concussion-protocol-again/amp/
« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 04:31:18 PM by dcm1602 »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1684 on: December 26, 2022, 04:41:31 PM »
I know someone on here mentioned it, but that concussion sure does make that terrible 2nd half performance make sense. Dude had 5 INTs all year before that 2nd half.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1685 on: December 26, 2022, 04:48:54 PM »
I know someone on here mentioned it, but that concussion sure does make that terrible 2nd half performance make sense. Dude had 5 INTs all year before that 2nd half.

I posted that yesterday but it was a fan observation that grew into a thing. It was towards the end of the first half, so it makes sense and looks horrible for the organization

Not sure how the freak the Dolphins can see they couldn't figure out he had a concussion, when some dude at home was able to come to that conclusion
« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 04:55:09 PM by dcm1602 »

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1686 on: December 26, 2022, 05:59:57 PM »
I posted that yesterday but it was a fan observation that grew into a thing. It was towards the end of the first half, so it makes sense and looks horrible for the organization

Not sure how the freak the Dolphins can see they couldn't figure out he had a concussion, when some dude at home was able to come to that conclusion

Hopefully draft pick losses abound for refusing the follow protocol properly

While I don’t wish long term Ill effects on a player it is possible Tua does suffer some after dealing with it twice. That wouldn’t exactly be the worst outcome for our franchise if he doesn’t become the best player he can and the Dolphins need to keep looking for a QB
Need a new one for a new board...

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1687 on: December 28, 2022, 10:55:14 AM »
Tua officially has his 3rd concussion of the season, ruled out for Sunday

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1688 on: December 28, 2022, 11:05:52 AM »
Tua officially has his 3rd concussion of the season, ruled out for Sunday
Should be ruled out for his career
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1689 on: December 28, 2022, 11:11:04 AM »
What is the NFL doing here?

The "spotters" forced Bridgewater out of the game against us earlier in the year and that was just a normal football play.  Sauce hit him and he got up slowly.

Tua's brain is scrambled eggs right now and they missed this?  A fan caught it during halftime of that game...

They don't give a excrement about player safety. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1690 on: December 28, 2022, 11:19:35 AM »
You really can't help but feel bad for this guy.

The NFL needs to drop the hammer on the Dolphins, Tua's career might be over permanently and it's pretty easy for this to affect him for the rest of his life.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1691 on: December 28, 2022, 01:22:33 PM »
You really can't help but feel bad for this guy.

The NFL needs to drop the hammer on the Dolphins, Tua's career might be over permanently and it's pretty easy for this to affect him for the rest of his life.
Yeah, as funny as Miami misfortune is, I can't really enjoy this.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1692 on: December 28, 2022, 03:17:46 PM »
I don't see how they could let Tua play again this year.  They are already getting excrement on, they will have a sewage pipe shoved up their derriere if they try to put him back out there against us in 2 weeks.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1693 on: December 28, 2022, 05:02:26 PM »
I don't see how they could let Tua play again this year.  They are already getting excrement on, they will have a sewage pipe shoved up their derriere if they try to put him back out there against us in 2 weeks.

he's not playing again
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1694 on: December 29, 2022, 12:46:27 PM »
Far as I can tell Tua is day to day and Miami has shown no intention of shutting him down

My guess is if they beat new England, they'll push to have him play week 18