Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180374 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

ons

• Chad Pennington
Re: lolphins
« Reply #557 on: February 27, 2014, 11:46:12 AM »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #558 on: February 27, 2014, 11:47:56 AM »
Hahaha.... Yaaaay!  I love it.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #559 on: February 27, 2014, 11:55:01 AM »
The vandal was himself.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/27/report-incognito-vandalized-his-own-car-with-a-bat/

Dudes got some major issues.

The funny thing is, that was exactly my first guess.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #560 on: February 27, 2014, 11:56:32 AM »
The funny thing is, that was exactly my first guess.
  I figured it was some fag with excrement in his eye. 

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #561 on: February 28, 2014, 10:56:32 AM »
Rotoworld:

NFL Network's Jeff Darlington reports free agent Richie Incognito is currently being treated at a facility in Arizona "in wake of severe mental stress" from the Ted Wells Report.
Incognito's offseason has been a strange one. He's gone on lengthy Twitter rants numerous times and recently took a baseball bat to his own Ferrari in a fit of rage. He's doing the right thing by getting help. Incognito's ex-Dolphins teammates were reportedly concerned about his behavior and state of mind. He might need a miracle to save his football career. Only a select few -- maybe even couple -- teams could take on a headcase like Incognito.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #562 on: February 28, 2014, 01:15:33 PM »
@JasonLaCanfora: MIA has been gauging trade value for '13 1st round pick Dion Jordan, league sources said
A cross-dressing limey poofter

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #563 on: February 28, 2014, 01:27:24 PM »
@JasonLaCanfora: MIA has been gauging trade value for '13 1st round pick Dion Jordan, league sources said

I hate PFT, but this is funny

@ProFootballTalk 
Dolphins floating Dion Jordan's name to see if they can trade him — of course http://wp.me/s14QSB-2245787

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #564 on: February 28, 2014, 01:40:26 PM »

I don't even know what to think about this.  On one hand, part of me says give them a 2nd for him.  On the other hand, why would a franchise be willing to trade a high first rounder one year later.  That's weird, even for the Dolphins.  Makes you wonder if there's something wrong with him.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #565 on: February 28, 2014, 01:43:08 PM »
I don't even know what to think about this.  On one hand, part of me says give them a 2nd for him.  On the other hand, why would a franchise be willing to trade a high first rounder one year later.  That's weird, even for the Dolphins.  Makes you wonder if there's something wrong with him.

He's a disciple of Ray-el.

Laxin

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #566 on: February 28, 2014, 02:33:59 PM »
Would anyone be opposed to pursuing this? I would without a doubt give up a 3rd round pick, maybe a even a 2nd.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #567 on: February 28, 2014, 02:34:46 PM »
Would anyone be opposed to pursuing this? I would without a doubt give up a 3rd round pick, maybe a even a 2nd.

No way the Dolphins would trade him to us unless he is a total mess.  That being said, unless they want a first, it's worth pursuing.  Especially still 24, on a rookie contract and with Rex Ryan as our coach.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #568 on: February 28, 2014, 02:57:29 PM »
WTF?

Rotoworld:

Citing "numerous" league sources and NFL executives, CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Dolphins "might also be open to dealing" Cameron Wake and Mike Wallace.

If La Canfora's sources are to be trusted, the Dolphins are open to a full-on firesale under rookie GM Dennis Hickey, as 2013 No. 3 overall pick Dion Jordan is also said to be available. Miami would absorb an over-$5 million cap penalty to deal Jordan, but would clear room by trading Wallace and/or Wake. (No one is going to trade for Wallace's mammoth contract, of course.) La Canfora's story, accessible at the link below, indicates Hickey intends to invest heavily in the talented 2014 draft, and is willing to part with big-name players in order to load up on picks. Ex-GM Jeff Ireland's 2013 offseason "master plan" blew up tremendously during the regular season, and looks worse and worse by the day.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #569 on: February 28, 2014, 03:07:07 PM »
Brilliant. Would happily take Wake or Wallace, although I'm less keen on Wallace's contract.
A cross-dressing limey poofter