Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180703 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: lolphins
« Reply #1470 on: October 21, 2020, 04:19:13 PM »
Not a single team in the AFC East is remotely laes hateable. Jesus they're in the Jets division freak them one and all, I hope all of their stadiums burn down to the ground and they have nowhere to play in perpetuity, freak them!

Jesus you guys sniff each others assholes so much around here you're becoming soft.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1471 on: October 21, 2020, 04:33:53 PM »
Not a single team in the AFC East is remotely laes hateable. Jesus they're in the Jets division freak them one and all, I hope all of their stadiums burn down to the ground and they have nowhere to play in perpetuity, freak them!

Jesus you guys sniff each others assholes so much around here you're becoming soft.
This guy...

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #1472 on: October 21, 2020, 05:22:06 PM »
I don't hate any of them any less, but I don't care at all this year. I don't want any non-Jets AFCE team to go anywhere in the playoffs, but that's standard.

As for Fitz, I like the guy and feel bad for him. Yet another example of why I stopped getting mad at players for holding out years ago. Your career can end in an instant. Get every dollar you can.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1473 on: October 21, 2020, 05:45:38 PM »
I don't hate any of them any less, but I don't care at all this year. I don't want any non-Jets AFCE team to go anywhere in the playoffs, but that's standard.

As for Fitz, I like the guy and feel bad for him. Yet another example of why I stopped getting mad at players for holding out years ago. Your career can end in an instant. Get every dollar you can.

This is basically where I am at. We're not competitive and the rest of the conference is in some weird bizzaro world where the Bills are one of the better teams in the conference and the Patriots are struggling to look functional. I'm not putting any energy into the rivalry this year.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1474 on: October 21, 2020, 08:59:26 PM »

Not caring is inherently less severe than any level of hate.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1475 on: October 21, 2020, 09:01:06 PM »

This is basically where I am at. We're not competitive and the rest of the conference is in some weird bizzaro world where the Bills are one of the better teams in the conference and the Patriots are struggling to look functional. I'm not putting any energy into the rivalry this year.

Yeah, we're basically non-participants in that regard. What's the point of hating if we're likely going to get the short end of that stick 6 times this year?

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1476 on: October 22, 2020, 07:23:32 AM »
The Patriots are a teeny bit less hateable. The Dolphins and Bills have players that I like but I resent the fact that they're ahead of us and have far brighter prospects than us regardless of what anyone thinks that that long haired poofter is going to do for us.

the hate for the rest of the AFC East should never wane....under any circumstances.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1477 on: October 27, 2020, 02:01:35 PM »
NFL Update
@MySportsUpdate
·
2m
#Dolphins are exploring trade offers for CB Xavien Howard, per @OmarKelly
. They have an offer on the table and are seriously considering moving him before next week's deadline. Howard signed a large 5-year extension last year and has hauled in 4 interceptions in his last 4 games.

I wouldn't mind if JD acquired him....nice building block for the rebuild.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1478 on: October 27, 2020, 02:48:40 PM »
I'd trade Seattle's first for Howard.

that boy good
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1479 on: October 27, 2020, 03:07:44 PM »
I'd trade Seattle's first for Howard.

that boy good
Same, but I can't imagine they'd trade him inside the division. But if we give the best offer, who knows, they might be fine dealing him to a team that looks as far away as we do.

We sorely need a CB1. Even more than an edge rusher. As badly as we need to upgrade the offense, we really need to get a quality CB in here, whether that's through FA, the draft, or a trade.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1480 on: October 27, 2020, 06:53:56 PM »
Why are they trying to trade him?

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1481 on: October 27, 2020, 07:10:09 PM »
Why are they trying to trade him?

Probably too many resources in that room. Howard is making a lot of money, Byron Jones just got a record contract and they just drafted Igbinoghene in round 1.

Trying to recoup some assets I’d guess. But personally I’d wait till the offseason but that’s just me
Need a new one for a new board...

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1482 on: October 27, 2020, 08:00:05 PM »
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1483 on: October 27, 2020, 08:28:47 PM »