Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180557 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: lolphins
« Reply #540 on: February 19, 2014, 11:08:46 AM »
@AlbertBreer:
2014-02-19 16:18:52 UTC
Dolphins OL coach Jim Turner will not be going to the scouting combine with the Miami staff, per sources.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #541 on: February 19, 2014, 11:15:03 AM »
@AlbertBreer:
Dolphins OL coach Jim Turner will not be going to the scouting combine with the Miami staff, per sources.

Whaaaa?

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #542 on: February 19, 2014, 09:13:54 PM »
@AlbertBreer:

He's done.
http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/press-releases/article-1/PRESS-RELEASE-Miami-Dolphins-Make-Organizational-Changes/8a0960fb-e90f-4b0d-893d-ecd15bc70753

Head Trainer also fired.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #543 on: February 24, 2014, 02:49:14 PM »
Philbin probably feels great about his future

The National Football Post's Jason Cole expects the Dolphins to pursue Jim Harbaugh next offseason, "barring a Super Bowl win by the 49ers."
That should help Joe Philbin sleep at night. According to Cole, the "rumor was already out there," and "only got stronger this weekend." Cole's report runs concurrent to one from CSN Bay Area's Matt Maiocco, who passed along Monday that the "feeling within the organization is that Harbaugh is not going to be a 10-year coach with the 49ers." San Francisco has re-emerged as one of the league's elite franchises, but it's got a serious issue on its hands.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/283710/dolphins-still-have-eyes-for-jim-harbaugh

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #544 on: February 24, 2014, 02:52:45 PM »
Didn't the Phins go after Harbaugh while Sparano was still under contract?

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #545 on: February 24, 2014, 05:05:17 PM »
Didn't the Phins go after Harbaugh while Sparano was still under contract?

All I know is I'm praying like freak that neither Harbaugh ever comes to the AFCE if they aren't coaching for the Jets.
Need a new one for a new board...

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #546 on: February 24, 2014, 06:33:55 PM »
All I know is I'm praying like freak that neither Harbaugh ever comes to the AFCE if they aren't coaching for the Jets.

I dont know if im that afraid of John

I understand hes won a superbowl and all, but that Ravens roster's core was there long before him.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #547 on: February 24, 2014, 07:00:48 PM »
I dont know if im that afraid of John

I understand hes won a superbowl and all, but that Ravens roster's core was there long before him.

He found a way to win with Flacco as his QB. That alone makes me nervous about having him in my division.

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #548 on: February 25, 2014, 01:25:25 PM »
Martin was officially asked to return to the Dolphins, he's declined.

Apparently Philbin isn't happy with the entire situation:

Hickey did most of the talking from Miami's side, according to sources, with Philbin "staring daggers" across the room. At the end of the meeting, however, sources said Philbin expressed his belief that Martin's agents were responsible for Miami's locker room controversy reaching this point, that they were the real problem and alluding that Martin's concerns could have been kept more private and handled differently.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24456613/dolphins-wanted-jonathan-martin-back-his-agents-rebuffed-offer

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #549 on: February 25, 2014, 01:56:03 PM »
Maybe the dolphins should bring back incognito,  then they can blame everyone else for their shortcomings together.

Faggots.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #550 on: February 25, 2014, 02:29:14 PM »

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24456613/dolphins-wanted-jonathan-martin-back-his-agents-rebuffed-offer

Figures the year that one of the Patriots best players gets arrested for murdering several people that the Dolphins have to continuously do everything in their power to be the biggest circus in sports history.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #551 on: February 25, 2014, 05:57:17 PM »

How the freak is this Martin's agents fault? If Incognito wasn't doing the excrement that he did (fine book? seriously?) there wasn't anything out there that Martin's agent could have exposed.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #552 on: February 25, 2014, 07:20:40 PM »
All this is fine with me, I can jerk off to their continued dysfunction

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #553 on: February 26, 2014, 01:35:27 PM »
How the freak is this Martin's agents fault? If Incognito wasn't doing the excrement that he did (fine book? seriously?) there wasn't anything out there that Martin's agent could have exposed.

Richie Incognito may have taken a excrement in the Dolphins locker room, but Martin's people smeared it over every wall on every floor of Dolphins headquarters. 

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #554 on: February 26, 2014, 05:13:04 PM »
Richie Incognito may have taken a excrement in the Dolphins locker room, but Martin's people smeared it over every wall on every floor of Dolphins headquarters. 

From what I understand, they didn't do anything more than expose the fact Incognito took a excrement in the locker room, the Media did the rest.

If Philbin cleaned up the excrement himself, there wouldn't have been anything to spread on the walls.

As a teacher I liken to a kid caught cheating on an assignment. The kid blames the teacher who caught him (or the kid who might have told depending on the situation) not him/herself for doing the wrong thing.

Philbin fucked up and rather than accept responsibility for the actions of the people he is responsible for, he just wants to blame the people who got him in trouble.