Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180430 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: lolphins
« Reply #510 on: February 15, 2014, 10:14:04 AM »
Incognito deleted his twitter account.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #511 on: February 15, 2014, 11:44:23 AM »
since the report came out it's been nothing but laughing and mocking him. its been grand.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #512 on: February 15, 2014, 11:53:47 AM »
Gone from Twitter and I would guess from the National Football League. No-one's going to want to put this ignorant fat freak in their locker room after all this excrement.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24444472/richie-incognito-jokes-about-shooting-black-people-in-wells-report
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #513 on: February 15, 2014, 11:56:44 AM »
Gone from Twitter and I would guess from the National Football League. No-one's going to want to put this ignorant fat freak in their locker room after all this excrement.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24444472/richie-incognito-jokes-about-shooting-black-people-in-wells-report

We should sign player B though
Four days later, Incognito and Player B discussed rifle scopes in text messages.

Player B: Yes. That's a solid optic made specifically for a .308 battle rifle

Incognito: Perfect for shooting black people

Player B: Lol exactly

Player B: Or Jeff Ireland

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #514 on: February 15, 2014, 01:24:29 PM »
@brian_mcintyre: According to Dolphins OL "fine book", being subpoenaed by the FBI carries same $ penalty as a failure to bring candy & is equal to 10 farts

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #515 on: February 15, 2014, 03:06:23 PM »
@brian_mcintyre: According to Dolphins OL "fine book", being subpoenaed by the FBI carries same $ penalty as a failure to bring candy & is equal to 10 farts
  Goodell will institute a fart penalty system next year.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #516 on: February 15, 2014, 03:33:09 PM »
Speaking of penalties...

What are the odds the Dolphins get one ?

This wasnt an isolated incident, the whole organization was involved

Draft pick penalties have to be inevitable ?

Especially after talks the Steelers could get one over the Tomlin incident which doesnt even come close to touching this...

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #517 on: February 15, 2014, 03:37:51 PM »
Speaking of penalties...

What are the odds the Dolphins get one ?

This wasnt an isolated incident, the whole organization was involved

Draft pick penalties have to be inevitable ?

Especially after talks the Steelers could get one over the Tomlin incident which doesnt even come close to touching this...

no, they weren't.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #518 on: February 15, 2014, 03:40:28 PM »
Suspensions and fines will be individual.

I imagine Pouncey is gonna get a pretty lengthy suspension for not only being a central figure, but also lying to investigators. Incognito may never play again, and John Jerry sucks to begin with and is a FA...he'll probably get suspended a few games and will have trouble finding a team.

Turner will also be penalized (and most likely fired) and i'm guessing the head trainer is gonna get fired and probably blackballed.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 03:42:50 PM by JFIF »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #519 on: February 15, 2014, 03:48:09 PM »
no, they weren't.

players, position coaches, head coaches, even the GM

How isnt that the whole organization?

Incognito told us that Jeff Ireland, the Dolphins’ former General Manager,
and Brian Gaine, the team’s former Assistant General Manager, each took him aside on
separate occasions in 2012 and told him to take responsibility for making Martin
physically tougher and stronger

They mention Martin texting Ireland about his concerns with the situation, his contact with Martins agent. Philbins inactions, Ireland's inactions.

The organization as a whole had missteps.

Yes Martin looks way worse after some things came to light, but the Dolphins organization definitely fucked up

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #520 on: February 15, 2014, 04:08:35 PM »
players, position coaches, head coaches, even the GM

How isnt that the whole organization?

They mention Martin texting Ireland about his concerns with the situation, his contact with Martins agent. Philbins inactions, Ireland's inactions.

The organization as a whole had missteps.

Yes Martin looks way worse after some things came to light, but the Dolphins organization definitely fucked up

Philbin didn't have any inaction. He was basically absolved in the report. I can tell you didn't read it in its entirety by that statement.  One might try and make the argument "how didn't he know what was going on?" but that's not a really strong argument because it's not like they'll do that type of excrement in front of the HC. The report was convinced that if Philbin knew anything, he would have acted swiftly and he was ultra pissed at Turner when he found out what was happening.

There is no evidence other than Richie's word (great credibility) that Ireland or Gaines said that to him. The only thing Ireland was seemed to be linked to was a conversation with Martin's agent after he had left the team, and that was the whole he should "punch Incognito" thing. It was a he said/he said thing in terms of interpretation and the report explicitly stated they couldn't make a determination on what was said. Ireland claims he said he was surprised it didn't happen, not instructing him to go do it. It was after the fact and there's not enough to punish him.

In order for the organization to be fined, the owner/HC/GM or high ranking official would have had to been completely negligent or implicit in the situation. That's not the case. It's a few players and a position coach.

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #521 on: February 15, 2014, 06:52:08 PM »
There is no evidence other than Richie's word (great credibility) that Ireland or Gaines said that to him. The only thing Ireland was seemed to be linked to was a conversation with Martin's agent after he had left the team, and that was the whole he should "punch Incognito" thing.

Not only that, but Incognito explicity said that he was told to make Martin tougher physically/help him in the weight room. The report was clear that Incognito did NOT believe that the front office expected him to toughen up Martin mentally. Very, very explicit in that regard.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #522 on: February 15, 2014, 07:18:10 PM »
Not only that, but Incognito explicity said that he was told to make Martin tougher physically/help him in the weight room. The report was clear that Incognito did NOT believe that the front office expected him to toughen up Martin mentally. Very, very explicit in that regard.

you're right, I forgot the exact details of that because I did a straight read though.

Richie didn't say that to begin with.

Like I said earlier, Richie mostly was honest about what he said. A couple of things he tried to manipulate but overall he didn't deny saying excrement. The dude just has a completely freaking warped/delusional sense of the world.
Not that I haven't known a couple of people like that...I had some frat brothers that were super ball busters and def tried to be really cutting/jagged in some of their excrement talking, but unfortunately Martin never really dealt with that type of stuff and didn't know how to handle it.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #523 on: February 15, 2014, 08:12:23 PM »
Player A was Andrew McDonald, not sure if I saw that mentioned anywhere yet.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000326021/article/agent-andrew-mcdonald-is-wells-reports-player-a

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #524 on: February 16, 2014, 12:14:23 AM »
Player A was Andrew McDonald, not sure if I saw that mentioned anywhere yet.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000326021/article/agent-andrew-mcdonald-is-wells-reports-player-a

I saw it leaked a hour or two after the report. Today was the official thing from his agent and what not