Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 181235 times)

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
Re: lolphins
« Reply #465 on: February 14, 2014, 10:50:19 AM »
Dolphins’ Offensive Line Coach Jim Turner is a scumbag, too. Is he still a member of staff there?

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #466 on: February 14, 2014, 10:51:50 AM »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #467 on: February 14, 2014, 10:52:53 AM »

Quote from: IATA on Today at 11:36:22 AM
Reading the report really paints the Dolphins organization and other players who attacked Martin later in a bad light, deservedly so.

Also, this is my favorite line so far:
(in reference to Martins sister)
"Hear your sister has a wolf-puss. A fat, hairy hoo-ha."

Martin: Yo you flying into Vegas Thursday?
Incognito: Yea, 3;30
Martin: Ok cool. I’m getting in Friday, I got a meeting that morning. When you leaving, Monday?
Incognito: Friday…. R u freaking serious
Martin: Yup… Don’t worry I know I still gotta pay for hookers lol I gotta get at least one for [Player A]…
Incognito: Don’t forget the cocaine too; No dude hookers u bundle of sticks. Don’t blame ur gay tendancies on [Player A]
Martin: I’m gonna get more bitches in 2 nights than all of you combined
Incognito: Stop it. By bitches u mean cocks in ur mouth. U freaking mulatto liberal bitch. I’m going to excrement in ur eye. Goodnight slut. Tell ur squirting sister I said hi
Martin: Ah yes I missed being demeaned by you boys lol… Can’t wait for this weekend

OK, I'm not going to lie, that excrement is funny. 

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #468 on: February 14, 2014, 10:55:40 AM »
Also, Mike Pouncey is actually the worst of the bunch.

He straight up lied and couldn't even admit to what he said/did.

Eh.  The impression I get is that Pouncey's just some weak-willed kid who figured out that it's better to be Incognito's sidekick than his target. 

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #469 on: February 14, 2014, 10:58:10 AM »
The evidence shows that Martin was distressed by his teammates’ language, but attempted to hide his pain, believing that he was too sensitive and that the barbs would stop after his rookie year. We will never know whether a stronger reaction by Martin would have stopped his teammates’ behavior or exacerbated it. But Martin told us that he did not view a physical response as a viable option. Martin was a rookie when the verbal abuse began in 2012, and he was not going to begin his professional football career by trying to punch out Incognito, one of the leaders of the offensive line, who had Jerry and Pouncey backing him up. Indeed, Martin believed that trying to engage in a physical confrontation with these three—whom he viewed as a united group—would only make matters worse.

Reasonable.

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #470 on: February 14, 2014, 11:10:22 AM »
Martin said that on one particularly disturbing occasion, Pouncey physically restrained Player A, and, in full view of other players, jokingly told Jerry to “come get some hoo-ha,” and that Jerry responded by touching Player A’s buttocks in a way that simulated anal penetration..

..According to Incognito, Player A was a “good kid” who “took it well” and never told his teammates to stop. In Incognito’s eyes, jokes about Player A’s sexuality were all harmless fun.

In the 2013 season, Incognito began openly, at various times, to refer to Martin in the locker room and on the practice field as “my bitch” or the “O-line’s bitch.” Martin was insulted to be called another player’s bitch, and he believed that Incognito was invoking terminology commonly used in prisons to refer to an inmate who is under the control and protection of a dominant inmate. In one instance, Martin claimed Incognito came to his defense in a fight with a defensive lineman in a scrimmage, but then immediately following the altercation began to say to Martin in a demeaning tone, both on the field and in the locker room, in the presence of other teammates, “you’re my bitch.”

Well then.

Eh.  The impression I get is that Pouncey's just some weak-willed kid who figured out that it's better to be Incognito's sidekick than his target.

I think it's a little of that, but I think Pouncey is also a lot more self-aware and knows he has to be cautious. Incognito legitimately thought what he was doing was normal, fun, and good for the team.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #471 on: February 14, 2014, 11:21:40 AM »
What in the freak is wrong with this dude?

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet  8m
For molesting a female golf course worker, Wells said Dolphins fined Incognito $50K. One of the largest fines imposed on any Dolphins player

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet  47m
On 12/7, Pearl Harbor anniv., Incognito, Pouncey & Jerry donned “headbands that featured a rising sun emblem.” Joked retaliation vs trainer

OK, this one's funny.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet  51m
A Dolphins assistant trainer is of Japanese descent. Incognito, Pouncey & Jerry “called his mother a ‘rub and tug masseuse,’” per the report
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 11:25:35 AM by bojanglesman »

NDMick

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #472 on: February 14, 2014, 11:25:52 AM »

For molesting a female golf course worker, Wells said Dolphins fined Incognito $50K. One of the largest fines imposed on any Dolphins player

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet  47m
On 12/7, Pearl Harbor anniv., Incognito, Pouncey & Jerry donned “headbands that featured a rising sun emblem.” Joked retaliation vs trainer

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet  51m
A Dolphins assistant trainer is of Japanese descent. Incognito, Pouncey & Jerry “called his mother a ‘rub and tug masseuse,’” per the report

So basically if Incognito died, no one would miss him?

He went to HS in Arizona, which explains a lot, but this 'Murica slinging jism stain must have been buttfucked repeatedly by an uncle to be this much of a bully.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 11:28:00 AM by NDMick »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #473 on: February 14, 2014, 11:25:57 AM »

I heard something about him poking her crotch with a golf club, not sure of the details.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #474 on: February 14, 2014, 11:26:13 AM »

ESPN would.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #475 on: February 14, 2014, 11:27:00 AM »

Sounds like there'd be a parade.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #476 on: February 14, 2014, 11:28:13 AM »
ESPN would.

ESPN presents:  "An Incognito Intervention", with host Tim Tebow.

NDMick

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #477 on: February 14, 2014, 11:28:22 AM »
ESPN would.

Is ESPN died, would anyone miss it?

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #478 on: February 14, 2014, 11:28:39 AM »
Obviously Incognito is going to get buried but their O-line coach really can't be retained after this either:

(I)f Coach Turner, while watching game film footage, criticized a lineman for missing an assignment, and that lineman pointed out that one of his teammates was actually at fault, that lineman might be labeled a “Judas,” which could result in a fellow player imposing a fine. Multiple Dolphins offensive linemen were familiar with the “Judas” concept and told us that Coach Turner had discussed it with them. Turner, however, denied knowing what the term “Judas” meant in the context of the Dolphins offensive line... The evidence shows that Turner was aware of the “Judas” concept and that he had discussed its meaning with the linemen, explaining how Judas had betrayed Jesus Christ and defining Judas as a “snitch.” Further, Chris Mosley, the Dolphins former assistant offensive line coach, claimed that Turner actually introduced the Judas concept to the offensive linemen.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #479 on: February 14, 2014, 11:29:26 AM »
Is ESPN died, would anyone miss it?

NFLN would no longer have a low rung to stay above.