Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180549 times)

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
Re: lolphins
« Reply #420 on: February 12, 2014, 02:59:24 PM »
One is left to assume that incognito did not like the result of the investigation that has been ongoing. Why else would he do this?

He didn't get his way so freak everyone. He's a prick and should just go away.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

No, the opposite.

The report is done basically but Wells is an attorney so he needs to add addendums and such before it's officially released. So it'll be a few days or a week or whatever.

I imagine he feels vindicated and didn't want to wait that extra time

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #421 on: February 12, 2014, 02:59:37 PM »
Even incredibly fucked up excrement like him talking about Martin wanting to commit suicide

No, you don't do that on twitter about someone you allegedly contributed to sending to a mental hospital. Terrible PR move, even worse move as a human being. freak him.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #422 on: February 12, 2014, 03:00:18 PM »
Ya, because this is how someone who is vindicated responds. #railroaded is clearly a positive hash tag.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #423 on: February 12, 2014, 03:01:17 PM »
Ya, because this is how someone who is vindicated responds. #railroaded is clearly a positive hash tag.

Past tense.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #424 on: February 12, 2014, 03:03:00 PM »
@RossTuckerNFL: Spoke to several Dolphins players/coaches/execs & not 1 supported Martin. No matter what U think about situation that's noteworthy

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #425 on: February 12, 2014, 03:03:34 PM »
What positive outcome leads anyone with any sense of decency to out someone as suicidal nearly a year after the fact? That's clearly designed to hurt Martin.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #426 on: February 12, 2014, 03:04:27 PM »
I thought they said that Wells' report would remain private and not be released? Although obviously we'll end up getting the gist of it.

Quite apart from the text messages, all the Vegas/team meals stuff sounded pretty brutal. I know these guys get paid a shitload of money by the standard of us mortals, but stitching up a rookie for those sorts of amounts is pretty crappy and that seemed to be the general view of most of the guys interviewed at the time as well. I remember Colon being asked about it and saying, "Well..... we send Winters out for donuts before the team meeting every Friday."
A cross-dressing limey poofter

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #427 on: February 12, 2014, 03:04:39 PM »
@RossTuckerNFL: Spoke to several Dolphins players/coaches/execs & not 1 supported Martin. No matter what U think about situation that's noteworthy

No, it's not. It simply shows how the dolphins organization works.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #428 on: February 12, 2014, 03:07:39 PM »
I don't care who is right or wrong, I'm just enjoying the circus. 

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #429 on: February 12, 2014, 03:08:19 PM »
I thought they said that Wells' report would remain private and not be released? Although obviously we'll end up getting the gist of it.

Quite apart from the text messages, all the Vegas/team meals stuff sounded pretty brutal. I know these guys get paid a shitload of money by the standard of us mortals, but stitching up a rookie for those sorts of amounts is pretty crappy and that seemed to be the general view of most of the guys interviewed at the time as well. I remember Colon being asked about it and saying, "Well..... we send Winters out for donuts before the team meeting every Friday."

We don't know what or any of that is true. A lot of that was released by Martin's people.

And as far as the Vegas thing the text messages sounded like he was gonna go and then ended up canceling at the last minute.
Which is much different than "demanding he pay for a trip he wasn't planning to go on"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #430 on: February 12, 2014, 03:09:40 PM »
I don't care who is right or wrong, I'm just enjoying the circus.

This man gets it.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #431 on: February 12, 2014, 03:12:32 PM »
This man gets it.

That was by far the best part but still worth discussing

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #432 on: February 12, 2014, 03:15:23 PM »
If Jmart gets driven to the point of actually comitting suicide once Incognito goes on the offensive, I can only this excrement blowing up like nothing anyone has ever seen

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #433 on: February 12, 2014, 03:16:55 PM »
I can't actually root for that. Unless it was a comically ineffective suicide attempt, like jumping out of a 2nd story window.

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #434 on: February 12, 2014, 03:21:00 PM »
If Jmart gets driven to the point of actually comitting suicide once Incognito goes on the offensive, I can only this excrement blowing up like nothing anyone has ever seen

If Martin was suicidal before the communal outrage of 'real men' who accuse liars like Martin of ruining his 'best friend's' career cause he's such a hoo-ha, I can't imagine what he's going through now. I hope he has a freaking amazing support system and no access to the internet - or any media, for that matter.