Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180577 times)

Nope.

• Laveranues Coles
Re: lolphins
« Reply #405 on: February 12, 2014, 02:41:00 PM »
He hasn't finished yet.

Richie Incognito ‏@68INCOGNITO  27m
Kenny Zuckerman from Priority Sports.... What do you have to say for your actions? Why did you release the VM.  What was your goal ?

Richie Incognito ‏@68INCOGNITO  26m
I'm guilty of being a loyal friend and good teammate. I apologize for my poor language and rude remarks.  I've never denied it.

Richie Incognito ‏@68INCOGNITO  23m
I apologize to all of the women out there that I offended with my text messages to my close personal friend.

Richie Incognito ‏@68INCOGNITO  16m
FACT: Jonathan Martin told me he thought about taking his own life in MAY 2013 b/c he wasn't playing well.  Told me he felt worthless.

The best way to get people to forget about the whole situation? Twitter Rant!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #406 on: February 12, 2014, 02:42:20 PM »
"It's OK that I was a bit of a queynte to him because he was already feeling suicidal without my help!"
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #407 on: February 12, 2014, 02:43:22 PM »
Richie Incognito ‏@68INCOGNITO 58m I'm ready to move on with my life and career. I've been dragged through the mud for months by my "best friend". #betrayed #railroaded

Ryan Crinnigan ‏@RyanCrinnigan 57m @68INCOGNITO @ChrisBurke_SI boo freaking hoo.

Richie Incognito ‏@68INCOGNITO 56m @RyanCrinnigan @ChrisBurke_SI I'll go cry in my new Ferrari :(

hahahaha
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #408 on: February 12, 2014, 02:46:56 PM »
FACT: Richie incognito is currently becoming cartman from south park. I can be as big of an poopchute as possible,  and then blame everyone else and air their dirty laundry.

What a excrement head  I hope he never gets a job. How can teammates support this?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #409 on: February 12, 2014, 02:50:14 PM »
Richie Incognito ‏@68INCOGNITO 58m I'm ready to move on with my life and career. I've been dragged through the mud for months by my "best friend". #betrayed #railroaded

Ryan Crinnigan ‏@RyanCrinnigan 57m @68INCOGNITO @ChrisBurke_SI boo freaking hoo.

Richie Incognito ‏@68INCOGNITO 56m @RyanCrinnigan @ChrisBurke_SI I'll go cry in my new Ferrari :(

hahahaha

Living well is the best revenge.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #410 on: February 12, 2014, 02:50:23 PM »
Incognito is a scumbag in general , but Martin basically threw him under the bus and made up this huge story as to why he had his meltdown.

Martin is a huge freaking phony , and he made a lot of people look stupid for believing/supporting him.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #411 on: February 12, 2014, 02:51:16 PM »
What a excrement head  I hope he never gets a job. How can teammates support this?

"You know, that's just Richie being Richie, man."

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #412 on: February 12, 2014, 02:52:32 PM »
@68INCOGNITO: I have no further comment at this time. Please contact my attorney Mark Schamel @WCSRtweet 202-857-4481

Ian Kenyon ‏@IanKenyonNFL  3m
8 days ago RT @68INCOGNITO support @J_Martin71 100% in his return to football in 2014

I wonder if someone has spent a pleasant day with his friends Jack and Jim.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #413 on: February 12, 2014, 02:53:31 PM »
FACT: Richie incognito is currently becoming cartman from south park. I can be as big of an poopchute as possible,  and then blame everyone else and air their dirty laundry.

Incognito is definitely an poopchute, but I have absolutely zero issues with him airing all Martin's laundry. Even incredibly fucked up excrement like him talking about Martin wanting to commit suicide

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #414 on: February 12, 2014, 02:54:32 PM »
@68INCOGNITO: I have no further comment at this time. Please contact my attorney Mark Schamel @WCSRtweet 202-857-4481

Ian Kenyon ‏@IanKenyonNFL  3m
8 days ago RT @68INCOGNITO support @J_Martin71 100% in his return to football in 2014

I wonder if someone has spent a pleasant day with his friends Jack and Jim.

Tommy needs to call that number right now.

"Good afternoon, my name is Raul and I'm calling on behalf of JetOffensive client relations..."

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #415 on: February 12, 2014, 02:54:51 PM »
Ted Wells report is about to be released. Obviously he knows the outcome of it otherwise he wouldn't have went on that rant. 

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #416 on: February 12, 2014, 02:55:00 PM »
One is left to assume that incognito did not like the result of the investigation that has been ongoing. Why else would he do this?

He didn't get his way so freak everyone. He's a prick and should just go away.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #417 on: February 12, 2014, 02:56:24 PM »
Incognito is definitely an poopchute, but I have absolutely zero issues with him airing all Martin's laundry. Even incredibly fucked up excrement like him talking about Martin wanting to commit suicide

I support most things that damage the Dolphins organization.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #418 on: February 12, 2014, 02:57:31 PM »

Exactly. I mean, Incognito got suspended(without pay) and almost blacklisted from the league.

He's a dirty freak and in general a scumbag , but it looks like he's one of those guys who's not a scumbag to his friends/close teammates...just to everyone else. 

Once the texts came out that pretty much told the story for everyone to see.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #419 on: February 12, 2014, 02:59:11 PM »
He got paid for all but 2 games and the season still counted towards his accrument.

The text do not tell the story. They tell the story of the text messages, nothing more.