Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180415 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: lolphins
« Reply #315 on: January 09, 2014, 03:14:12 PM »
I'm always looking for new stuff to watch on the treadmill. Tell Idzik to send me some tapes and I'll recommend him some players.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #316 on: January 09, 2014, 03:40:32 PM »
Apparently Mangini isnt the only name thats coming up

So now the Dolphins are looking for a new general manager, and the names being reported in the South Florida media include Tannenbaum and former Jets coach Eric Mangini,

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets

Goes along with this from earlier in the article

One of the biggest sharks in the Miami tank apparently is Dawn Aponte, the executive vice president of football administration -- a former underling of ex-Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum. Aponte reportedly stabbed Ireland in the back, formed an alliance with Philbin and worked her way into the inner circle of owner Stephen Ross.

And
In addition, one of Ross' most trusted advisors is Matt Higgins, former team president of the Jets.

Tanny/Philbin for president

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #317 on: January 10, 2014, 03:01:40 PM »
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m

As first reported. RT @caplannfl: Dolphins and Bucs request permission to interview Eagles VP of player personnel Tom Gamble for GM opening.

I wonder if Brian Bassett will guarantee Gamble being named GM of both teams.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #318 on: January 10, 2014, 03:02:26 PM »

As first reported. RT @caplannfl: Dolphins and Bucs request permission to interview Eagles VP of player personnel Tom Gamble for GM opening.

You should ask him on twitter.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #319 on: January 10, 2014, 03:04:16 PM »
It makes me happy to see lolphins or lolgiants updated every day.  Maybe someday we can have a lolpats thread.  No need for a lolbills, they've been lol'd enough.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #320 on: January 10, 2014, 03:08:43 PM »
You should ask him on twitter.

I'll ask jason biggs instead.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #321 on: January 10, 2014, 07:14:32 PM »
It makes me happy to see lolphins or lolgiants updated every day.  Maybe someday we can have a lolpats thread.  No need for a lolbills, they've been lol'd enough.

I'm going to cherish every moment of the patriots irrelevency when it happens.
"Wrong!"

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #322 on: January 11, 2014, 12:21:56 PM »
I'm going to cherish every moment of the patriots irrelevency when it happens.

pretty sure we all will.
Need a new one for a new board...

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #323 on: January 14, 2014, 10:26:11 PM »
LOLphins approached Seattle for permission to interview Senior Personnel Executive Scot McCloughan. McCloughan told them to say no.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #324 on: January 14, 2014, 10:40:53 PM »
LOLphins approached Seattle for permission to interview Senior Personnel Executive Scot McCloughan. McCloughan told them to say no.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #325 on: January 14, 2014, 10:44:20 PM »
Hahaha the fins job is radioactive, they're probably not going to get a top candidate, woo hooo
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #326 on: January 14, 2014, 11:08:51 PM »
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-dolphins-0115-20140114,0,4687499.story

The Dolphins interviewed Green Bay quarterbacks coach Ben McAdoo for their vacant offensive coordinator position on Tuesday. But apparently he wasn't impressed. McAdoo reportedly accepted the same job with the New York Giants on Tuesday evening.

That could be a big setback for the Dolphins, who, for the time, appear to be a team that's being avoided.

McAdoo, who was on the Green Bay staff with Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin for six years, was the third offensive coordinator candidate the Dolphins have interviewed. But it's possible only one remains in the running. Another candidate, Philadelphia quarterbacks coach Ben Lazor, will accept the offensive coordinator job with Detroit, according to ESPN.

That might mean former Washington offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan, who has also interviewed for the Dolphins' offensive coordinator job, now becomes the leader by default.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #327 on: January 15, 2014, 07:36:56 AM »
^ please let it be Kyle Shanahan.

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #328 on: January 15, 2014, 09:56:33 AM »

According to Albert Breer of the NFL Network, Gamble is content to stay with the Eagles for another year, rather than pursue either of the available G.M. jobs in the Sunshine State.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/15/tom-gamble-wont-purse-bucs-or-dolphins-g-m-jobs/

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #329 on: January 15, 2014, 10:00:07 AM »
Hahahah I should put my name in the hat to be Fins GM. I will take polls on this site on who to draft. Hahahaah I couldn't possibly do a worse job than Ireland, no matter how hard I would try.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!