Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180403 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: lolphins
« Reply #915 on: October 05, 2015, 12:05:00 PM »
all you had to say was you aren't athletic enough to play it rather than insult the sport.

Great if you say that your lie about playing with NBA players was your attempt to win an argument.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #916 on: October 05, 2015, 12:05:57 PM »
I am sad he is gone, truly:

It was an extremely tense week in London surrounding the Miami Dolphins prior to them being embarrassed by the New York Jets and subsequently firing coach Joe Philbin upon their return to the United States.

Frustrations have been mounting for weeks, and escalated Saturday during practice prior to the game. Philbin has also been struggling on how to handle his franchise quarterback, Ryan Tannehill, who had been rattled even in practice sessions.

On Saturday during practice, Tannehill, after a couple of practice squad players forced turnovers, Tannehill made negative comments toward them, including saying: “Enjoy your practice squad paycheck, enjoy your practice squad trophy.”

Sources say this has been going on for the past few weeks as the practice squad players have been intercepting Tannehill and frustrating the former Texas A&M wide receiver turned quarterback.

Philbin told the practice squad players to take it easy on Tannehill to not affect the young quarterback’s confidence.

However, that didn’t prove to be an effective strategy.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #917 on: October 05, 2015, 12:06:00 PM »
I suck and not a big fan of

No argument here.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

nyjunc

• Vinny Testaverde
  • Trump/Brady 2016
« Reply #918 on: October 05, 2015, 12:07:59 PM »
Great if you say that your lie about playing with NBA players was your attempt to win an argument.
I don't lie and if I was going to I certainly wouldn't lie to prove something as simple as basketball players being more athletic than hockey players.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #919 on: October 05, 2015, 12:09:10 PM »
I don't lie and if I was going to I certainly wouldn't lie to prove something as simple as basketball players being more athletic than hockey players.

This is like one person saying to another, " I bet you 50 bucks I can stop gambling". Of course you don't.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #920 on: October 05, 2015, 12:11:45 PM »
My favorite quote.

"Philbin met with Ross on Sunday in London after the Dolphins' 27-14 loss to the New York Jets, and said afterward that he was confident in his job security. Ross, however, had other thoughts once the team returned to the United States."

Sums up that ownership in one paragraph

nyjunc

• Vinny Testaverde
  • Trump/Brady 2016
« Reply #921 on: October 05, 2015, 12:13:04 PM »
This is like one person saying to another, " I bet you 50 bucks I can stop gambling". Of course you don't.

you got me, I am lying to try to impress people I don't know on an anonymous message board. 

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #922 on: October 05, 2015, 12:15:19 PM »
you got me, I am lying to try to impress people I don't know on an anonymous message board. 

Cool, I stopped playing basketball at 12 because the neighborhood kids were way too athletic, all 10 of us that stopped playing the sport......................... because we liked Hockey way more.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 12:21:43 PM by Miamipuck »

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #923 on: October 05, 2015, 12:20:06 PM »
I am sad he is gone, truly:

What article ? That's hilarious.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet

nyjunc

• Vinny Testaverde
  • Trump/Brady 2016
« Reply #925 on: October 05, 2015, 12:21:48 PM »
Cool, I stopped playing basketball at 12 because the neighborhood kids were way too athletic, all 10 of them that stopped playing the sport......................... because we liked Hockey way more.

I don't blame you for playing a sport most kids don't play in this Country.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #926 on: October 05, 2015, 12:22:47 PM »
I don't blame you for playing a sport most kids don't play in this Country.

Your tacit approval made my day, thanks.

nyjunc

• Vinny Testaverde
  • Trump/Brady 2016
« Reply #927 on: October 05, 2015, 12:23:03 PM »
ryan tannehill getting picked by practice squad players.   ;D

it's clearly all about coaching.

nyjunc

• Vinny Testaverde
  • Trump/Brady 2016
« Reply #928 on: October 05, 2015, 12:23:20 PM »
Your tacit approval made my day, thanks.

anything for you

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #929 on: October 05, 2015, 01:05:20 PM »
Philbin told the practice squad players to take it easy on Tannehill to not affect the young quarterback’s confidence.

That's fantastic