Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180387 times)

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
Re: lolphins
« Reply #270 on: November 17, 2013, 09:54:09 AM »
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m
NFL has received multiple tips of other potential instances of harassment inside Dolphins' organization, per sources.

This brings a smile to my face. Can't help it...

;D
Need a new one for a new board...

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #271 on: November 17, 2013, 10:04:01 AM »
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m
NFL has received multiple tips of other potential instances of harassment inside Dolphins' organization, per sources.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #273 on: November 19, 2013, 05:51:00 PM »
Well the Dolphins arent the only team in the AFC east guilty of being racists

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/12/rob-gronkowski-asian-fan-video-dancing-fried-rice-leslie-chow-new-england-patriots/

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #274 on: November 19, 2013, 06:05:00 PM »
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10002372/richie-incognito-mocked-ethnicity-miami-dolphins-staffer&ex_cid=sportscenter

According to the report, Incognito would sometimes dress in garb from the staff member's culture and make profane jokes about that culture, making the staff member uncomfortable.

I'm gonna need way more details on this part. What was he wearing? A poncho/sombrero combo? Rice paddy hat? Lederhosen?

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #277 on: November 21, 2013, 09:43:46 PM »
You laugh I have heard more than one football player say they just pissed their pants. But Crowder is full of excrement a lot of the time. That bit about him not knowing where England was during the London game was a rouse.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #278 on: November 22, 2013, 07:04:39 AM »
You laugh I have heard more than one football player say they just pissed their pants. But Crowder is full of excrement a lot of the time. That bit about him not knowing where England was during the London game was a rouse.

I understand it happens,  and when excrement goes down you wanna be on the field.

But every single freaking game of his career? That's more on the creepy end of things

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #279 on: November 22, 2013, 07:40:25 AM »
I understand it happens,  and when excrement goes down you wanna be on the field.

But every single freaking game of his career? That's more on the creepy end of things

That's what I mean, it's not that isolated, it happens more than occasionally. Watch a game and you can see who does it, some of the Jets have done it or appear to have. Schlereth and Golic admitted to doing it quite often.

I don't know, I played hockey (not professionally but with many professionals and they do not do something like that) apparently it's accepted in football. That said, I still do not believe Crowder totally, he lies like crazy to get a rise out of people.

Here is a hilarious article:

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/robbie_tobeck_pooped_his_pants/3368370

In what must be one of the funniest articles I've ever read, former Seahawk Robbie Tobeck is featured in it with a funny anecdote. You can read David Fleming's ESPN magazine article online here.

Thanks for making me laugh Mr. Fleming.

Sometimes we forget these athletes are human just like us. I strongly encourage for everyone to read the whole story, but here is the part that mentions Tobeck:

Meet Robbie Tobeck, the other 0.1 percent. The former NFL center, who retired in 2006, spent 13 seasons in the league, the final seven as a cornerstone of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line. In 2001, Tobeck and the Seahawks traveled to Washington to face the Redskins. Late in the week, he had come down with a wicked, explosive stomach virus; by game day he had lost 10 pounds, as well as a roommate, after guard Steve Hutchinson was mercifully allowed to seek shelter away from the sounds and smells emanating from Tobeck.

"I had pretty much blocked this whole awful experience out of my mind until you called, so thanks," says Tobeck, who co-owns an insurance company in Bellevue, Wash., and hosts his own outdoor radio show on Seattle's ESPN 710AM. "This stuff happens way more than people realize. Every time you hear a player got 'snot bubbled,' you have to know the same thing happens on the other end, too. You just get hit so hard, you lose your control for a minute."

The Seahawks were a precarious 3-3, so after a three-word pep talk from coach Mike Holmgren -- "Tough it out" -- Tobeck downed all the Imodium he could find and willed himself onto the field. There, trainers stashed spare pants and a bucket for Tobeck to poop in behind the team bench. He made it through his first snap to quarterback Matt Hasselbeck and was holding off 335-pound defensive tackle Dan Wilkinson when running back Shaun Alexander ran into him from behind. In Tobeck's delicate condition, that was enough to cause him to Jackson Pollock his pregame meal all over the back of his uniform. And yes, Tobeck still calls it the worst moment of his career, even worse than suffering two Super Bowl defeats. "When you're trying to push every last bit of your ability out of your body, stuff's gonna happen," he says. "It's not a badge of honor. In football, you're just expected to go beyond your limits. I was lying on the ground, thinking, What do I do now? Then I was like, 'Heck, it's only Hasselbeck -- I'll stay in the game.'"

The next play called for a shotgun snap, but crowd noise at FedEx Field forced Hasselbeck to snuggle up nice and tight under center. The epic mushroom cloud of funk had set in with Tobeck's linemates and even with the Redskins -- on his return trip to DC two years later, Tobeck found a bag of Depend adult diapers in his locker -- but at the time, Hasselbeck didn't fully grasp the origin or the extent of the situation until a few minutes later, when a bug-eyed trainer ran up to him near the Seahawks' bench.

"Hey," the guy yelled into Hasselbeck's ear. "I'd stop licking my hands if I were you!"
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 07:42:45 AM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #280 on: November 22, 2013, 08:00:55 AM »

Mark Schlereth mentioned that he did that all the time. He wouldn't give a freak about just doing it in the huddle.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #281 on: December 09, 2013, 08:56:34 AM »
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/09/report-jeff-ireland-has-been-told-his-job-is-safe/

This is great news indeed! Talk about someone that doesn't have a freaking clue as to what he's doing.

NDMick

• Vinny Testaverde

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #284 on: December 30, 2013, 06:49:47 AM »
more like "the handjob from a guy of football teams"
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating