Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180630 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: lolphins
« Reply #825 on: March 26, 2015, 01:32:09 PM »
I think it has more to do with The Related Companies: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_M._Ross#The_Related_Companies

Well I figured it had nothing to do with the Phags, I was just eager to see what dirt could be dug up on Ross.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #826 on: March 26, 2015, 01:45:40 PM »
This probably won't help but I know a few people that have dealt with Ross personally and they had nothing but good things to say.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #827 on: April 02, 2015, 05:42:09 PM »
The Palm Beach Post reports the Dolphins are "close" to signing free agent Josh Freeman.

Not a bad option for a 3rd QB, but still lololol.

EDIT: They signed him. Lololol.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #828 on: April 02, 2015, 05:53:11 PM »
The Palm Beach Post reports the Dolphins are "close" to signing free agent Josh Freeman.

Not a bad option for a 3rd QB, but still lololol.

EDIT: They signed him. Lololol.

No, that's a bad option. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #829 on: April 10, 2015, 09:29:25 PM »

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #830 on: April 10, 2015, 09:48:05 PM »
Wow. Even I know that's way too much.
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #831 on: April 11, 2015, 12:28:19 AM »
One of the best centers in the game gets paid as the best center in the game? Doesn't seem massively unreasonable.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #832 on: April 11, 2015, 12:35:04 AM »

One of the best centers in the game gets paid as the best center in the game? Doesn't seem massively unreasonable.

Stop defending the filthy fish.
"Wrong!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #833 on: April 11, 2015, 07:10:35 AM »
Well he was involved in the bullying scandal, and his best friend is a psychopathic murderer for the Patriots

So I would say at the least it's a somewhat questionable move

Not to mention of all the positions on the OL I think I'd rather pay an elite tackle that kind of money than a center. We did it with Mangold and the only reason he was kind of worth it is because he's one of the best leaders on the team. Pouncey not so much

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #834 on: April 11, 2015, 06:17:08 PM »
Well he was involved in the bullying scandal, and his best friend is a psychopathic murderer for the Patriots

So I would say at the least it's a somewhat questionable move

Not to mention of all the positions on the OL I think I'd rather pay an elite tackle that kind of money than a center. We did it with Mangold and the only reason he was kind of worth it is because he's one of the best leaders on the team. Pouncey not so much

Their depth at interior OL is garbage , they need to keep him if they plan on building around Tannehill, or his successor if he's not extended

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #835 on: April 28, 2015, 12:03:58 PM »
Schefter: Dion Jordan, 3rd pick in 2013, is being suspended for 2015 season for another substance abuse policy violation, league sources told ESPN.

Bahahaha!!!!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #836 on: April 28, 2015, 12:06:10 PM »
Also:

Schefter:

Interesting part is that Eagles and Dolphins were nearing a trade for Dion Jordan. Then came the diluted sample and suspension. So no deal.

I can't stop laughing.

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #837 on: April 28, 2015, 02:42:20 PM »
Here's some more details on Jordan:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000488501/article/dolphins-defender-dion-jordan-will-be-suspended-for-1-year
Dion Jordan's NFL career has taken another turn for the worse.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Tuesday that the Miami Dolphins pass rusher will be suspended for the 2015 season following another violation of the league's substance-abuse policy, according to two sources informed of his situation.

After Jordan's latest suspension was triggered by a diluted sample, Rapoport was told that the third-year defender will not appeal his suspension.

Jordan has racked up league-imposed punishments since Miami made the former Oregon star the No. 3 overall pick in 2013. He was suspended without pay for the first four games of last season for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances. Jordan was subsequently suspended an additional four games for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.

We now know why Dolphins brass refused to acknowledge Jordan's status with the club during last week's pre-draft news conference. The pass rusher has been a no show at Miami's voluntary workout program.

Dion Jordan was often compared to Jason Taylor after joining Dolphins, which undersold one of JT's greatest assets: Dedication to the game.

Jordan has spent the majority of the past two seasons as a situational pass rusher and linebacker in speed packages. Despite just 46 tackles and three sacks over 26 games, he's earned more than $14 million in guaranteed money since the Dolphins swapped the 12th and 42nd overall picks to the Raiders in 2013 in exchange for Oakland's No. 3 selection.

ESPN reported that Miami and Philadelphia were nearing a trade for Jordan. That deal is obviously off the table now and we don't expect another team -- even Chip Kelly's Eagles -- to come calling after a player facing so many pressing questions.
Tom Brady kisses his kids like that kid from Glee who hung himself last week.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #838 on: April 28, 2015, 05:01:38 PM »
If he ain't appealing he done did it.

Dumb mother fucker.
Need a new one for a new board...

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #839 on: April 28, 2015, 06:14:19 PM »
Apparently he has a coke problem, I assumed PEDs. Miami is a great place to rehab a  coke addiction.