Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180781 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: lolphins
« Reply #195 on: November 07, 2013, 08:54:25 PM »
In case you didnt think that every Dolphins fan deserved full blown aids, this could change your mind

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?346849-X-gt-Jon-Martin

And a poll of "whose side theyre on"

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?346761-What-are-you-Team-Martin-or-Team-Incognito

A whopping 6% side with Martin

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #196 on: November 07, 2013, 09:01:36 PM »
In case you didnt think that every Dolphins fan deserved full blown aids, this could change your mind

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?346849-X-gt-Jon-Martin

And a poll of "whose side theyre on"

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?346761-What-are-you-Team-Martin-or-Team-Incognito

A whopping 6% side with Martin

This might be my favorite post of yours.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #197 on: November 07, 2013, 09:24:28 PM »
MikeGarafolo: I did not know what the phrase "ride train" meant until receiving David Cornwell's statement a little while ago. I wish I didn't know now.

hahaha
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #198 on: November 08, 2013, 12:09:38 AM »
Not a sign this beast comment,  purely hypothetical, how would you feel if the Jets were to sign Martin when he inevitably got cut ?

It seems that several nfl players have said things like "He should of stood up for himself, hes 6'3 315 pounds" or whatever, so theres no doubt that some in the league are going to see him as weak and a coward.

And then im sure there will be some others who see him as a NARC who copped out on his teammates, or a guy who just threw his entire organization under the bus and would invetiably have a hard time trusting him.

Id imagine that there will be significant uneasiness around the league in regards to picking him up with the worries that it could fracture the locker room or blow up in the organizations face.

With Mangold and Dbrick I wouldnt worry about it too much, as I think they have pretty good control on things, and Dbrick is one of if not best leaders on this team. But I still don't see it as something this organization would want to deal with, especially after the way we have been portrayed in the media in the past.  (plus Mangold has been known to be a prankster, so i wouldnt want to see Martin freak out if he switched his gatorade with lemon juice or something)

I would think he ultimately ends up with the Colts or 49ers though.

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #199 on: November 08, 2013, 12:13:39 AM »
Doesn't Martin kind of suck?

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #200 on: November 08, 2013, 12:23:20 AM »
There's absolutely no reason why the Jets would or should sign Martin.

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #201 on: November 08, 2013, 12:54:34 AM »
There's absolutely no reason why the Jets would or should sign Martin.

We can have him bully/toughen Gholston.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #202 on: November 08, 2013, 02:52:57 AM »
Doesn't Martin kind of suck?

If by "kind of“ you mean completely, then the answer is yes.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #203 on: November 08, 2013, 07:57:47 AM »
It's a good thing he has a Stanford education because I think it's highly unlikely Martin so much as sniffs another locker room any time soon, to answer dcm's question. Which locker room is likely to accept him with trusting, open arms?  Whether or not its right or wrong.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #204 on: November 08, 2013, 08:09:23 AM »
It's a good thing he has a Stanford education because I think it's highly unlikely Martin so much as sniffs another locker room any time soon, to answer dcm's question. Which locker room is likely to accept him with trusting, open arms?  Whether or not its right or wrong.

If he was a better player he'd have no problem finding a new team. If he wasn't so "meh" to this point, their fans wouldn't be so cavalier about tossing him aside.

On the same note, if Incognito played like Wayne Hunter, would so many be defending him? No.

ScotlandJet

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #205 on: November 08, 2013, 08:13:49 AM »

He never struck me as an outstanding player or prospect although I haven't seen a great deal of him but if he has decided that the fraternity of the pro ranks are not for him this maybe a calculated risk to get out of the NFL with a nice little nest egg. The intriguing thing now is that other players on the are being implicated in wrong doing and this has got to cause unrest.

Oh I love it.
...first prize a Cadillac Eldorado- second prize, a set of Steak Knives

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #206 on: November 08, 2013, 08:14:53 AM »
If he was a better player he'd have no problem finding a new team. If he wasn't so "meh" to this point, their fans wouldn't be so cavalier about tossing him aside.

On the same note, if Incognito played like Wayne Hunter, would so many be defending him? No.

The comical part about Incognito is that guy became a leader in any locker room. I can understand a team taking a flyer on the scumbag but leader? The team got what they deserved. Hahahahah When that line plays a legit dine they're screwed, royally screwed. Tannenhill will be lucky to survive this season.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #207 on: November 08, 2013, 08:17:18 AM »
He never struck me as an outstanding player or prospect although I haven't seen a great deal of him but if he has decided that the fraternity of the pro ranks are not for him this maybe a calculated risk to get out of the NFL with a nice little nest egg. The intriguing thing now is that other players on the are being implicated in wrong doing and this has got to cause unrest.

Oh I love it.

I can't say what the end game will be. However, it sure smells like this will give the owner license to get rid of everyone above assistant video coach. Whether he takes that opportunity afforded him is another matter entirely.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #208 on: November 08, 2013, 08:18:20 AM »
While flipping through the channels I saw one of the news stations talking about "Racism in the NFL". Ugh. Enough with this excrement, please.
"Wrong!"

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #209 on: November 08, 2013, 08:19:40 AM »
If he was a better player....

The only part of your post that matters is this. None of this would have ever happened if he were a better player.