Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180606 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: lolphins
« Reply #180 on: November 07, 2013, 11:30:46 AM »
as many have said, I'm pretty sure that this situation stems from a combination of Martin being a hoo-ha and Incognito being an poopchute. Fortunately for us, in today's NFL those offenses warrant a suspension/exile from the team.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

ScotlandJet

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #181 on: November 07, 2013, 12:08:13 PM »
Good post.  I have no clue if Martin has a psychiatric disorder.  If he does, then the idea of him simply being soft is wrong.  At the same time, if the guy never sought help for it, the perception is rather understandable.  I want more info on that front.  The whole thing is one big clusterfuck of bad moves.  Martin trying to pin it all on Incognito if he has a mental condition and never told anyone.  The Dolphins trusting a complete fuckwad to toughen up his teammate without stepping out of line.  Incognito for...well, being Incognito.  The other teammates for this "Richie is blacker" horseshit and not just saying no comment.  As it stands right now, everyone shares some blame.  I'm guessing that heads roll and Martin eventually realizes that a diagnosis doesn't mean a free pass to blame everyone else.  If it were someone else, I'd feel Incognito may have been slightly wronged, yet still primarily responsible for his own fate.  Since it's Incognito, though, burn that fucker.

Pretty much how I feel.

I seriously hope this doesn't garner team spirit within the Dolphins though- this 'them against the world excrement' can only turn out bad for us- especially since we hate them and and they (disparage us)- not wanting to offend anyone over there in Dolphin land.
...first prize a Cadillac Eldorado- second prize, a set of Steak Knives

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #182 on: November 07, 2013, 01:47:57 PM »
Richie Incognito = DRob63CMart28

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #183 on: November 07, 2013, 01:50:10 PM »
The thing that makes me laugh the most is how literal the media is taking this voicemail.

1) He was gonna kill him
2) He was gonna find his real mother and smack her (not his fake mother)
3) He was gonna excrement in his mouth

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #184 on: November 07, 2013, 02:03:57 PM »
Pretty much how I feel.

I seriously hope this doesn't garner team spirit within the Dolphins though- this 'them against the world excrement' can only turn out bad for us- especially since we hate them and and they (disparage us)- not wanting to offend anyone over there in Dolphin land.

Eh if it does it should wear out by the time we play them.

ScotlandJet

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #185 on: November 07, 2013, 02:54:23 PM »
Eh if it does it should wear out by the time we play them.

I hope your right. I just have a feeling the 2 games against the fins, freaking poopchute organisation, will be huge for us.
...first prize a Cadillac Eldorado- second prize, a set of Steak Knives

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #186 on: November 07, 2013, 02:55:39 PM »
I hope your right. I just have a feeling the 2 games against the fins, freaking poopchute organisation, will be huge for us.
They are crucial games, not only because they're division rivals but because we need more conference wins if we want that 6 seed.

Rexifer

• Drew Coleman
« Reply #187 on: November 07, 2013, 07:05:49 PM »
http://deadspin.com/richie-incognito-was-accused-of-rubbing-his-junk-on-a-w-1460501852

Quote from: ldrd1994 aka Richie Incog Sr

GIVE IT A BRAKE ALLREADY!! You keep on dragon Richies name threw the mud. It says right in your story that she signed an AGREEMENT. She agreed that she liked what he did! Compleet nonstory..She probably told Richie to rub his junk on her so she could get pregnint, just another gravedigger looking for money!! We should test her pee, shes probably just another lowelife drug attic like Martin. This is one of the top 10 oline players in history of sports, and meedia taken him down all cause he did what the team TOLD him to do!?? They ASKED him to try and get Martin to do suicide and he did a GREAT job at it! Probably TOO good. When you ask Cognito to do something he gives 110 per cents!! The proof is in your pudding! Maybee we can FOCUS on wats IMPORTANT! Dolphins gonna have to pay Richie all his money. SO MUCH MONEY!! Now everybuddy is mad caus Richie is not only most talented and handsome guy in the leege, hes also richest guy in NFL now! Everyone is coming for his money. That Warren CRAPHEAD is trying to take down Richie caus he got bankrupted and wants all of Richies millions. TOO BAD! Cant have his money! I guess Richie having more money than CRAPHEAD makes him some sorted racest, NICE TRY! Cognito calls everybuddy the N word, ALWAYS HAS!! Now all of a suddenly its a big deal caus Drug MARTIN doesnt listen to Rap music??? ENOUGH ALLREADY! Im just gonna sit here like I do everyday, praying so hard for AIDS on the Dolphins!! And they gonna get it! All the wash is gonna come out soon, and when everybuddy is folding all this wash they gonna see wat I already TOLD YOU! COGNITO IS THE ESCAPED GOAT!! JUST WATCH!!!!    Today 7:00pm

Rexifer

• Drew Coleman
« Reply #188 on: November 07, 2013, 07:08:34 PM »
After re-reading that I am now leaning toward spoof rather than real thing.  The scary thing is that I can't really tell.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #189 on: November 07, 2013, 07:09:09 PM »
After re-reading that I am now leaning toward spoof rather than real thing.  The scary thing is that I can't really tell.
It's a great impersonation.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #190 on: November 07, 2013, 08:06:11 PM »
This is a pretty good read from Lydon Murtha (a former Phin olinemen and teammate of both Incognito and Martin).

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/11/07/richie-incognito-jonathan-martin-dolphins-lydon-murtha/

It's not a good read. the guy spent like a few months on the team and hasn't been on the dolphins for a year and a half.

It's almost entirely conjecture and mislabeled as a "first person account". Even douchebag Florio ripped it to shreds
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 08:08:34 PM by JFIF »

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #191 on: November 07, 2013, 08:07:32 PM »
Deadspin comments are pretty witty. They did an impersonation on the original article where they outed Richie's dad.  This is just a continuation of that

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #192 on: November 07, 2013, 08:21:20 PM »
It's not a good read. the guy spent like a few months on the team and hasn't been on the dolphins for a year and a half.

It's almost entirely conjecture and mislabeled as a "first person account". Even douchebag Florio ripped it to shreds
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #193 on: November 07, 2013, 08:32:18 PM »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #194 on: November 07, 2013, 08:42:27 PM »
I wonder if they would actually consider penalizing the Dolphins organization for this

Like dock them a draft pick or something

I cant imagine that happening,but this just gets worse and worse