Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180594 times)

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
Re: lolphins
« Reply #165 on: November 07, 2013, 12:46:29 AM »
Marshall has been great since he got diagnosed and helped. That's how it is with some people who go through their entire lives without realizing they're mentally ill...once they realize there's a legitimate reason for their behavior, it can be a life changing epiphany.  Really turned his life and career around.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #166 on: November 07, 2013, 04:55:29 AM »
ok I excrement you not they had Armando salguero on espn saying "incognito is seen by dolphins players as black. he is, in their minds more black than Jonathan Martin."

As ridiculous as it sounds, I see it in today's urban youth. I am a HS teacher in an "underprivileged" urban environment, and some of the black kids will actually call certain white kids n-words, it boggles my mind to see them shout across a classroom, "Yo nigga what up?" To the white kid by the door.

That said, Incognito is an idiot and deserves to get in some serious trouble for this nonsense.
Need a new one for a new board...

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #167 on: November 07, 2013, 07:29:56 AM »
This is a pretty good read from Lydon Murtha (a former Phin olinemen and teammate of both Incognito and Martin).

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/11/07/richie-incognito-jonathan-martin-dolphins-lydon-murtha/
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #168 on: November 07, 2013, 07:34:27 AM »
Except that Martin didn't go to the press, as far as I'm aware.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #169 on: November 07, 2013, 07:49:34 AM »
imagine if Martin punched incognito like some have suggested and he was suspended from the team and under investigation for bullying? lolphins
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #170 on: November 07, 2013, 08:30:35 AM »
Sage Rosenfels ‏@SageRosenfels18 29m

I only spent two weeks on the Dolphins when Ireland was the GM. In that short time he won the award for worst GM in my career. #jerk

hahahaha
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #171 on: November 07, 2013, 08:31:43 AM »
This is a pretty good read from Lydon Murtha (a former Phin olinemen and teammate of both Incognito and Martin).

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/11/07/richie-incognito-jonathan-martin-dolphins-lydon-murtha/

DrRobertSimcsak: @theMMQB this is a great article that shows that Martin probably has some mental illness and nothing happened http://t.co/9yyx14XPjD

1.  This guy is a chiropractor, so his opinion is moot.

2.  Nothing happened?  What about the voicemails and texts from Incognito? 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #172 on: November 07, 2013, 08:49:18 AM »
Lol @ chiropractors who call themselves Dr

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #173 on: November 07, 2013, 08:50:25 AM »
This entire story smells like week old dead dolphin.

I wish there was one person that told the truth in all of this.

Martin, was probably bullied a bit but my god does he still come off as soft as pudding. Anyone that believes Martin wasn't bullied and is soft is equally as bad as saying he was bullied and is a man,you believe either of those 2 absolutes, I have a bridge to sell you.

Incognito is a total scumbag always has been and always will be, but does anyone not believe the coaches unleashed the hound here? If you think Incognito did this on his own, I have a bridge to sell you.

Miami coach, " I wasn't aware of anything?". Anyone that believes that I have a bridge to sell you.

Jeff Ireland, " go punch him in the face!" Anyone believes that wasn't said and he should still retain his job, your mom is a cracked out hooker.

The lolphins are a circus.

Edit: FU Badger

Further Edit: FU Badger.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 08:57:54 AM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #174 on: November 07, 2013, 08:52:12 AM »
<off topic>

it's amazing how some people swear by chiropractic care.  I think they're a bunch of witch doctors, personally.  Had a neck injury in 2011, and went to see a chiro....worst thing i ever did. 

</off topic>

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #175 on: November 07, 2013, 09:00:53 AM »
I remember the knock against Martin coming out in the draft was that he was soft and didn't possess that mean streak you like OL to have (to some degree).

Always thought it was kind of a stupid criticism, but it's funny to see it become relevant now.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #176 on: November 07, 2013, 09:11:12 AM »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #177 on: November 07, 2013, 11:00:30 AM »
Sage Rosenfels going wild still (read from bottom to top):

Sage Rosenfels ‏@SageRosenfels18 4m

You know you've struck gold with a tweet when @jennifersterger follows you. #priceless

Sage Rosenfels ‏@SageRosenfels18 38m

In addition, my locker was right next to Richie Incognito's and I got a along with him just fine during my time and after.

Sage Rosenfels ‏@SageRosenfels18 1h

I played for 5 teams and 9 GMs and Ireland is the only 1 I had a problem with. I was also traded 3 times and cut twice. Yes, I was average.

Everyone gets screwed over at some point in their career. It's the business. But there is story after story that has the same ring to it.

Some people just look for ways to use their power. Others just do the right thing for everyone involved. Players know he is the former.

FYI, I asked to be put on NFI and then released after battling mono for two weeks and it getting worse. I wasn't cut.

Matt McChesney ‏@SixZeroStrength 2h

@SageRosenfels18 @cover32_NFL I 100% agree. Spent 1 season there & he was awful. Would love to open fld cut block the DB
Retweeted by Sage Rosenfels

Sage Rosenfels ‏@SageRosenfels18 2h

I have no reason to help out either side. I hope it ends sooner than later. Just giving my two cents. The whole situation is a tragedy.

On the flip side, the Giants paid me for 5 weeks when I came down with a bad blood infection even tho I was only sick for 4 weeks. #Class.

I understand GMs always put their teams first. I respect that. But he was being a jerk just because he could. That's why he won the award.

....sign me that late in the week. Luckily, the Vikings cut McNabb and signed me that night. There is more but that is the basics of it.

...the Raiders were the only NFL team that had 4 QBs on their roster. He waited until late Friday to release me figuring nobody would.....

...because the Dolphins played the Raiders that week and he didn't want them to sign me as I knew the Phins offense. Makes sense except....

Two months after being put on Non Football Injury list with mono, I had gotten healthy and wanted to play. He wouldn't let me off NFI......

My reasons for my disdain for Ireland are a long story. It took about an hour to find out what everyone in that locker room thought of him.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #178 on: November 07, 2013, 11:15:49 AM »

This entire story smells like week old dead dolphin.

I wish there was one person that told the truth in all of this.

Martin, was probably bullied a bit but my god does he still come off as soft as pudding. Anyone that believes Martin wasn't bullied and is soft is equally as bad as saying he was bullied and is a man,you believe either of those 2 absolutes, I have a bridge to sell you.

Incognito is a total scumbag always has been and always will be, but does anyone not believe the coaches unleashed the hound here? If you think Incognito did this on his own, I have a bridge to sell you.

Miami coach, " I wasn't aware of anything?". Anyone that believes that I have a bridge to sell you.

Jeff Ireland, " go punch him in the face!" Anyone believes that wasn't said and he should still retain his job, your mom is a cracked out hooker.

The lolphins are a circus.

Edit: FU Badger

Further Edit: FU Badger.

Good post.  I have no clue if Martin has a psychiatric disorder.  If he does, then the idea of him simply being soft is wrong.  At the same time, if the guy never sought help for it, the perception is rather understandable.  I want more info on that front.  The whole thing is one big clusterfuck of bad moves.  Martin trying to pin it all on Incognito if he has a mental condition and never told anyone.  The Dolphins trusting a complete fuckwad to toughen up his teammate without stepping out of line.  Incognito for...well, being Incognito.  The other teammates for this "Richie is blacker" horseshit and not just saying no comment.  As it stands right now, everyone shares some blame.  I'm guessing that heads roll and Martin eventually realizes that a diagnosis doesn't mean a free pass to blame everyone else.  If it were someone else, I'd feel Incognito may have been slightly wronged, yet still primarily responsible for his own fate.  Since it's Incognito, though, burn that fucker.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #179 on: November 07, 2013, 11:19:52 AM »
Since it's Incognito, though, burn that fucker.

That's why I can't stand anyone saying "let's not rush to judgement, wait for the whole story to come out." freak that, grab a pitchfork!