Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 180725 times)

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
Re: lolphins
« Reply #135 on: November 05, 2013, 06:44:06 PM »
Fox sports mentioned that he could be charged with a hatecrime, but its way way too early for that

Im not sure, but i would imagine Martin has to press charges in order for Incognito to be charged with anything. And considering that hes a young NFL player I highly highly doubt he has any interest in doing that

I personally dont expect any legal charges to happen

If it requires Martins cooperation, I doubt it either, but if they can bring charges without him, it's more likely to happen because the NFL probably will want too so it doesn't appear to be "soft" on big issues like this
Need a new one for a new board...

Ornstein

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #136 on: November 05, 2013, 06:45:33 PM »
Fox sports mentioned that he could be charged with a hatecrime, but its way way too early for that

Im not sure, but i would imagine Martin has to press charges in order for Incognito to be charged with anything. And considering that hes a young NFL player I highly highly doubt he has any interest in doing that

I personally dont expect any legal charges to happen

Yeah I figured as much, I probably wouldn't pursue it any further if I was in Martin's position.

At least his shitty reputation is now completely destroyed. 

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #137 on: November 05, 2013, 09:02:14 PM »
It just keeps getting better, apparently the circus has ringmasters as well as clowns.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/05/report-coaches-wanted-incognito-to-toughen-up-martin/
A cross-dressing limey poofter

WW85

• Lord El-Ray
  • Laveranues Coles
« Reply #138 on: November 05, 2013, 09:04:16 PM »
It's great to see other teams leading the circus parade, instead of the Jets.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #139 on: November 05, 2013, 09:05:54 PM »
It just keeps getting better, apparently the circus has ringmasters as well as clowns.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/05/report-coaches-wanted-incognito-to-toughen-up-martin/

That would be incredible

I hope they just sell the franchise and move to LA

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #140 on: November 05, 2013, 09:07:42 PM »

FlashGordon

• Drew Coleman
« Reply #141 on: November 05, 2013, 09:23:13 PM »
Am I the only one who thought Incognito was 4 years older than he actually is?

Haha.  I had convinced myself that Incognito got ejected in a game against the Jets for twisting a guys helmet off then throwing it in the air.  I even remembered it was that Safety that got popped for having guns in the parking lot.  Then I looked it up and it was Kyle Turley doing that to Damien Robinson in 2001.

Early onset Alzheimers can be fun.  Also, remember what a fuckin psycho Kyle Turley was?
If Mussolini’s fascism was based upon the idea of a charismatic ruler, on corporatism, on the utopia of the Imperial Fate of Rome, on an imperialistic will to conquer new territories, on an exacerbated nationalism...

Ur-Fascism Umberto Eco

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #142 on: November 05, 2013, 09:24:52 PM »
Haha.  I had convinced myself that Incognito got ejected in a game against the Jets for twisting a guys helmet off then throwing it in the air.  I even remembered it was that Safety that got popped for having guns in the parking lot.  Then I looked it up and it was Kyle Turley doing that to Damien Robinson in 2001.

Early onset Alzheimers can be fun.  Also, remember what a fuckin psycho Kyle Turley was?
Earlier in this thread someone posted a Deadspin link to a video of Incognito being a douche in a bar, and the other patrons thought he was Kyle Turley. So you're not alone.

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #143 on: November 05, 2013, 10:14:24 PM »
i think everyone should be lucky Martin didnt pull a.....ummmm Belcher? i dont remember his name but the Kansas City Chiefs last year.

either way the funniest comment ive seen so far is

"how could everyone not know hes was a dick in disguise with a name like Richard Incognito"

ScotlandJet

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #144 on: November 06, 2013, 01:08:23 AM »

This has all the material required by hollywood for a new movie- "code Reds" being instigated at the top level, poopchute staff, I can see the commish heading down to Florida in their 'Faggoty white uniforms' for a meeting with Ireland and Philbin. Oh great stuff.

"I want the truth!"

" You can't handle the truth" !!
...first prize a Cadillac Eldorado- second prize, a set of Steak Knives

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #145 on: November 06, 2013, 05:30:07 AM »
This has all the material required by hollywood for a new movie- "code Reds" being instigated at the top level, poopchute staff, I can see the commish heading down to Florida in their 'Faggoty white uniforms' for a meeting with Ireland and Philbin. Oh great stuff.

"I want the truth!"

" You can't handle the truth" !!

Who gets to play Tom cruise?
Need a new one for a new board...

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #146 on: November 06, 2013, 07:24:02 AM »
Who gets to play Tom cruise?

Ricky Martin
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #147 on: November 06, 2013, 11:24:03 AM »
http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#section/1204/article/p2p-78065907/

Miami Dolphins coaches asked player Richie Incognito, who was the offensive line's undisputed leader, to toughen up teammate Jonathan Martin after he missed a voluntary workout last spring, multiple sources told the Sun Sentinel.

The sources told the paper they believe that Incognito, who is accused of using racially incendiary language and bullying tactics against Martin, may have taken those orders too far.

It's not clear whether those marching orders will now become part of a pending investigation by the NFL into the Dolphins' locker room culture, and the alleged bullying that took place between Incognito and Martin.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #148 on: November 06, 2013, 01:12:48 PM »
espn just said the phrase "the n word" multiple times during the story. lol

they also went to James walker who said "I've been an African American for 34 years..."
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #149 on: November 06, 2013, 01:54:48 PM »
espn just said the phrase "the n word" multiple times during the story. lol

they also went to James walker who said "I've been an African American for 34 years..."

That reminded me of that infamous reporter question to Doug Williams... which turns out to have probably never happened.

http://www.snopes.com/sports/football/williams.asp
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 01:56:39 PM by Badger »