Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 179841 times)

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
Re: lolphins
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2013, 11:25:33 PM »
oh my god, I love this. I could reread every tweet/article 10 times

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2013, 11:27:39 PM »
That's fucked up.

I thought he just needed to "grow a pair"?

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2013, 11:29:32 PM »
oh my god, I love this. I could reread every tweet/article 10 times

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?346404-Incognito-tweets-Schefter-AWESOME!!

Is by far the best thread

All the Fin faggots saying that Incognito is the best, and hes their favorite player for calling out Schefter. And that he should sue ESPN for libel blah blah blah

Just skimmed the first 3 pages and its all Incognito dick sucking the entire time

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2013, 11:34:09 PM »
I thought he just needed to "grow a pair"?

Was talkimg about forcing the rookie to pay for the meal.
"Wrong!"

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2013, 11:36:44 PM »
Was talkimg about forcing the rookie to pay for the meal.

But you were just ready to assume that Martin's issues were bullshit.  I get that you think mental issues and damage are bullshit, since you've said as much in the past.  Saying "grow a pair" if the guy has mental problems which were exacerbated by this behavior is just plain stupid and outdated.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2013, 11:47:48 PM »
But you were just ready to assume that Martin's issues were bullshit.  I get that you think mental issues and damage are bullshit, since you've said as much in the past.  Saying "grow a pair" if the guy has mental problems which were exacerbated by this behavior is just plain stupid and outdated.

Dude, I worked in the field and the ignorance for mental illness is mind boggling. Almost every media pundit I have heard, especially the ones down here, are basically calling Martin a hoo-ha, balless, he's has to "man-up" etc.etc. it's frightening how people are actually siding with Incognito. Oh well ignorance is bliss, I feel bad for Martin.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 11:49:34 PM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2013, 11:55:31 PM »
Dude, I worked in the field and the ignorance for mental illness is mind boggling. Almost every media pundit I have heard, especially the ones down here, are basically calling Martin a hoo-ha, balless, he's has to "man-up" etc.etc. it's frightening how people are actually siding with Incognito. Oh well ignorance is bliss, I feel bad for Martin.

Well to be fair the guy is 25, with no publicly "known" history of mental illness or else the guy likely wouldnt of been drafted in the early 2nd round

I definitely wouldnt side with Incognito because the guy is clearly one of the biggest pieces of excrement in the league, I just dont think the whole thing  was so clear cut to people.

Plus the way it was initially reported by the media made Martin sound a little weak
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 11:58:06 PM by dcm1602 »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2013, 12:08:28 AM »
Well to be fair the guy is 25, with no publicly "known" history of mental illness or else the guy likely wouldnt of been drafted in the early 2nd round

I definitely wouldnt side with Incognito because the guy is clearly one of the biggest pieces of excrement in the league, I just dont think the whole thing  was so clear cut to people.

Plus the way it was initially reported by the media made Martin sound a little weak

Oh you mean the Dolphins side made him sound weak? Really do tell?

To be fair what the freak does a public history have anything to do with it. Players with various addictions and bullshit are drafted high every year. Mental problems should remain private until they endanger people.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2013, 12:13:53 AM »
Oh you mean the Dolphins side made him sound weak? Really do tell?

To be fair what the freak does a public history have anything to do with it. Players with various addictions and bullshit are drafted high every year. Mental problems should remain private until they endanger people.

No I was reffering to the way the media reported it, which is how the public gets their info on this kind of crap

And if he had a public history people may have been more sympathetic initially, instead of buying that he appears to be a whiner.

Although at this point its pretty clear that Martin was a victim, and Incognito plus the Dolphins organization as the whole are the perpetrators here who were trying to make Martin look like an poopchute.

Would be a great story to see Martin get through this and ultimately have success on a different team

And yes I do think teams are interested in if players have a history of some sort of mental illness. This excrement clearly isnt public, because that would be a huge breach of privacy. But NFL teams take vetting players crazy seriously, so im sure they factor in as many variables as possible as to how much of a risk a player is.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 12:17:03 AM by dcm1602 »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2013, 12:28:02 AM »
No I was reffering to the way the media reported it, which is how the public gets their info on this kind of crap

And if he had a public history people may have been more sympathetic initially, instead of buying that he appears to be a whiner.

Although at this point its pretty clear that Martin was a victim, and Incognito plus the Dolphins organization as the whole are the perpetrators here who were trying to make Martin look like an poopchute.

Would be a great story to see Martin get through this and ultimately have success on a different team

And yes I do think teams are interested in if players have a history of some sort of mental illness. This excrement clearly isnt public, because that would be a huge breach of privacy. But NFL teams take vetting players crazy seriously, so im sure they factor in as many variables as possible as to how much of a risk a player is.

I was referring to the media take, which is essentially the Dolphins take. Yeah it made Martin look like an poopchute. You knew that wasn't the entire story.

Philbin is going to try and calm excrement but it happened for two years under his watch and I am sure for a as long as Incognito was on the team. I don't have to much problems with the typical rookie stuff, make them carry should pads and pay a rookie dinner. They do that in many sports. However to have a year and a half of bullshit like it was Animal House is freaking ridiculous.

Lastly, mental illness might not have been a problem till the guy was harassed every day. But I wasn't speaking about the NFL investigations of player background, mine was a general thought. The teams have significant investments in these players as long as they use legal means that's cool in my book. I am sure some teams use nefarious means.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2013, 04:59:39 AM »
He's not bullying Schefter, just defending himself.

Except for the threats of kicking his derriere of course.
Need a new one for a new board...

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2013, 06:49:09 AM »
Can we change the thread title to lolphins or circusphins or something?  We need to enjoy this maximally.

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2013, 08:46:52 AM »
Biggest POS in the league finally gets what's been coming for years
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2013, 08:51:10 AM »
Can we change the thread title to lolphins or circusphins or something?  We need to enjoy this maximally.
Sure thing.