Author Topic: lolphins  (Read 179942 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: lolphins
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2013, 09:28:46 PM »
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9913324/sources-nflpa-eyes-miami-dolphins-richie-incognito-jonathan-martin-case

the NFLPA is investigating the Dolphins harassment of Martin

"Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito's role in alleged harassment of teammate Jonathan Martin is under review by the NFL Players Association due to an incident that provoked Martin to leave the team, according to multiple sources."

And of course the most laughable quote from the article

"One high-ranking Dolphins official who did not want to be identified defended Incognito as a player who has been a "model citizen""

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2013, 08:50:13 AM »
Richie Incognito is one of the biggest pieces of excrement in the league. I am not at all surprised.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2013, 09:33:28 AM »
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9913324/sources-nflpa-eyes-miami-dolphins-richie-incognito-jonathan-martin-case

the NFLPA is investigating the Dolphins harassment of Martin

"Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito's role in alleged harassment of teammate Jonathan Martin is under review by the NFL Players Association due to an incident that provoked Martin to leave the team, according to multiple sources."

And of course the most laughable quote from the article

"One high-ranking Dolphins official who did not want to be identified defended Incognito as a player who has been a "model citizen""

Yeah Incognito is a "model citizen" in the same way Tom Brady is "straight"
Need a new one for a new board...

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2013, 04:49:46 PM »
So there's reports now players were making rookies foot the bill for a trip to Vegas and several dinners.  New circus in town.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2013, 05:08:51 PM »
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9921634/jonathan-martin-miami-dolphins-not-filed-formal-complaint-due-fear-retribution-teammates

Martin has not filed a formal complaint because he fears retribution, primarily from Incognito, sources told ESPN

However, sources tell ESPN that the matter is absolutely under review and preliminarily identifies Incognito as an alleged offender in multiple incidents of possible harassment and bullying over the past two seasons, with Martin not the only victim.

Incognito took to Twitter on Sunday, stating that he wants his "name cleared." He called the reports "false speculation" and "slander" and said ESPN was hiding behind sources "who are not man enough to put their name behind the BS you report."

@AdamSchefter Enough is enough
If you or any of the agents you sound off for have a problem with me, you know where to find me #BRINGIT
8:52 AM - 3 Nov 2013

Circus is in town

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2013, 05:13:05 PM »
And another report

http://deadspin.com/report-miami-dolphins-bullying-not-limited-to-jonatha-1457688830

About dolphins forcing a rookie to pay 30,000 grand for dinner

And of course the team being stupid enough to tweet the whole thing/posting pictures (all in that deadspin article)

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2013, 05:51:47 PM »
That's fucked up.
"Wrong!"

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2013, 07:22:02 PM »
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9921634/jonathan-martin-miami-dolphins-not-filed-formal-complaint-due-fear-retribution-teammates

Circus is in town

So Incognito is defending the fact he is not a bully, by bullying Adam Schefter publicly on the internet where everybody can see him.

That totally shows me Ritchie Incognito is completely above bullying and that what Schefty said is impossible.
Need a new one for a new board...

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2013, 08:03:36 PM »
He's not bullying Schefter, just defending himself.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2013, 10:26:04 PM »
Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 5m
Richie Incognito was advised by Joe Philbin tonight he has been indefinitely suspended by team while NFL investigates, Incognito tells me.

CIRCUSSSSSSS

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2013, 10:36:15 PM »
Their OL is so bad
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2013, 10:47:06 PM »

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout
Garafolo: "Multiple sources told me Martin's camp informed Dolphins and NFLPA that Incognito sent threatening and racially charged texts"
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2013, 10:54:13 PM »
Think It's safe to say with near certainty that Jeff Ireland will be gone after this season. Weren't they talking about extending him after their off season and ''awesome '' start too?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2013, 11:18:27 PM »
lolol

@flasportsbuzz
Fox reports Incognito sent Martin voice mails& texts that are "threatening" and "racially charged."Fox says this is now "alleged hatecrime."

its a possible hatecrime

The Fins might jump ahead of Tampa and Jacksonville as the biggest shitshow in florida

What are the odds that all 3 florida teams can be so incredibly fucked up ?