Author Topic: True Detective  (Read 115693 times)

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
Re: True Detective
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2014, 02:16:50 PM »
I just think we're going to see hallucinations and some crazy evangelical excrement. 

Oh okay. That's cool and would likely fit. For a minute I was worried that what looks like a promising drama would attempt to capitalize on the OMGZOMBS!!!111ONEone craze.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2014, 03:30:56 PM »
Oh okay. That's cool and would likely fit. For a minute I was worried that what looks like a promising drama would attempt to capitalize on the OMGZOMBS!!!111ONEone craze.

Definitely not anything like that. 

In one of the previews that I watched for this, McConaughey sees a flock of startled birds fly away and together they resemble the symbol that was painted on Dora Lange's back. 

I think we're just going to see both lead characters lose their excrement in different ways.  Really looking forward to it. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2014, 12:12:14 PM »
Definitely not anything like that. 

In one of the previews that I watched for this, McConaughey sees a flock of startled birds fly away and together they resemble the symbol that was painted on Dora Lange's back. 

I think we're just going to see both lead characters lose their excrement in different ways.  Really looking forward to it. 

Yeah, this looks like a great trip down the road to mental breakdowns for the main characters. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2014, 10:35:52 PM »
Awesome, the hot Amish broad from Banshee, one of the most entertaining, cool shows on tv, is in this. She was the young hooker they interviewed.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2014, 11:00:59 PM »
Awesome, the hot Amish broad from Banshee, one of the most entertaining, cool shows on tv, is in this. She was the young hooker they interviewed.

I need to find a stream of this ASAP. 

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2014, 11:13:08 PM »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2014, 11:23:11 PM »
This show is cool they have a great lineup of hot broads it rivals Banshee as a matter of fact. Daddario has a beautiful derriere and a great set of funbags.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2014, 12:18:44 AM »
This show is brilliant

Marty smelling his fingers when Cohle went back inside to get directions was hilarious

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2014, 12:26:31 AM »
Give McConaughey the Emmy already

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2014, 02:41:27 AM »
Not really feeling this show. This is the main writer's first crack at a TV series and I don't think he's gotten the  hang of it yet.

Maybe it gets better, but I find myself spacing out a bit when I'm watching it. It's not really engrossing. MM does a great job of acting, but besides that and alexanda didarrio or whatever's funbags, it's kinda meh.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2014, 03:57:29 AM »
This is the main writer's first crack at a TV series and I don't think he's gotten the  hang of it yet.

No, it isn't.  He wrote a few episodes of The Killing before this.  And he isn't the main writer, he's the only writer.  He's a really popular crime novelist and this show is going to play out like one. 

The writing is really good, in my opinion.  I guess that means I'm going down with this ship as well. 

If you don't like it, that's fine.  Questioning the writing is reaching though. 

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2014, 06:44:37 AM »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2014, 07:23:03 AM »

What's with those young girls depicting gang rape?

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2014, 08:09:39 AM »
If you listened to what they were saying as he walked down the hall to their room, it sounded like they were playing crime scene, but that does look a lot like a gang rape.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2014, 12:40:27 PM »
What's with those young girls depicting gang rape?

I think Hart is so out of touch with his family that he's starting to hallucinate in his own ways as well