Author Topic: Boxing thread  (Read 43415 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Boxing thread
« Reply #270 on: March 07, 2024, 09:08:32 AM »
Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/jake-paul-set-fight-57-32297104

I'm 99% sure this will be one those exhibition situations that no one wins, but how freaking awesome would it be for Mike Tyson to destroy this lover of the older lady's head.

Let Mike load up on some steroids, then a sniff of coke right before the bout.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 09:10:55 AM by bojanglesman »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #271 on: March 07, 2024, 09:20:59 AM »
I've softened a lot on Paul, it looked like a gimmick to start with but he's really taking boxing seriously and he's not terrible. It's just a shame he's taking fights for the purse and the exposure rather than trying to match with more credible opponents - I don't think the result of fighting Tyson, regardless which way it goes, proves anything.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #272 on: March 07, 2024, 09:28:14 AM »
I've softened a lot on Paul, it looked like a gimmick to start with but he's really taking boxing seriously and he's not terrible. It's just a shame he's taking fights for the purse and the exposure rather than trying to match with more credible opponents - I don't think the result of fighting Tyson, regardless which way it goes, proves anything.

I don't really know much about the current state of boxing, I just hate attention whores.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #273 on: March 07, 2024, 10:00:03 AM »

Jake Paul was doing the professional wrestling heel shtick better than anyone in professional wrestling.

Logan took notice of what his brother was doing and said, "lol freak actually boxing, if WWE is going to give me a bag I'll just go do the same thing my brother is doing for a guaranteed paycheck."

Tags: boxing