Author Topic: Work-related Stuff  (Read 269740 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Work-related Stuff
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2013, 10:29:19 AM »
omg the latter

When I worked for the scouts, I once lifted a can of vanilla pudding out of the commissary to split with the guys who worked for me. It was the size of a paint can.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2013, 10:53:02 AM »
When I worked for the scouts, I once lifted a can of vanilla pudding out of the commissary to split with the guys who worked for me. It was the size of a paint can.

hAHAHAH When I was in college and dead broke, I was a little thief and I am not proud. Holy moly did we take stuff......5 pound bags of shrimp, lobsters in the pants (not kidding), endless cases of beer, packs of chicken etc. etc.

The lobsters we returned to the sea, no joke, we took the bands off and released them just because.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2013, 11:01:30 AM »
hAHAHAH When I was in college and dead broke, I was a little thief and I am not proud. Holy moly did we take stuff......5 pound bags of shrimp, lobsters in the pants (not kidding), endless cases of beer, packs of chicken etc. etc.

The lobsters we returned to the sea, no joke, we took the bands off and released them just because.

Hippie
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2013, 11:03:33 AM »
Hippie

Hey I was invited to lots of party because of my penchant for having 10-15 cases of beer in the trunk of my car at any given time and lobsters.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2013, 11:12:07 AM »
I was actually a big time clepto when I was a kid. I would just steal things just because I could, did it for the rush. Not even food either, just stupid excrement. Stole a dunkin donuts sign once and gave it to a buddy for his bday.
"Wrong!"

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2013, 09:58:13 PM »
In 6th grade I got caught at Safeway (super market) stuffing mechanical pencils into my backpack. When I got caught I just froze and then tried offering the guy 3 bucks to let me go. Then I blamed this guy I didn't like and said he made me do it. They knew of him, and just called my parents and left a message saying I was caught stealing and was banned from that store.

I had to walk home because I gave that guy my bus fare and he kept it. I beat my mom home and deleted the message and they never found out.

I didn't steal much after that.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2013, 03:56:47 PM »
When I worked in a restaurant 5+ years ago, they didn't inventory their alcohol and had a storeroom with a shitton of it. ended up borrowing around 10 bottles of jack and grey goose.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 05:28:27 PM by SixFeetDeep »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2013, 04:02:16 PM »
When I worked in a restaurant 5+ years, they didn't inventory their alcohol and had a storeroom with a shitton of it. ended up borrowing around 10 bottles of jack and grey goose.

One of my good friends is a bartender at a pretty nice restaurant down here...he goes into the storeroom and empties Grey Goose into empty bottles, and then refills them with Taaka.

New Year's Eve will be alright this year. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2013, 10:44:40 PM »
Grey Goose is overrated, but still alright drinkin.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 10:46:59 PM by IATA »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2013, 09:30:11 AM »
Grey Goose is overrated, but still alright drinkin.

Grey Goose is over priced garbage but it does have a pretty bottle you pay out the rectum for.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2013, 09:41:23 AM »
If I'm drinking Vodka Sodas, I usually start off with top shelf stuff, but after my second or third I no longer give a freak.
"Wrong!"

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2014, 10:28:22 AM »
pretending to be productive/not doing anything at work makes the day go by soooo slowww.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

klaximilian

« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2014, 11:59:34 AM »
pretending to be productive/not doing anything at work makes the day go by soooo slowww.

My job has become so easy that I'm bored to death about 75% of the time. Some days I just wish there was something challenging to keep me busy so the 8 hours don't continue to drag on at the speed of a special olympic hurdler.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2014, 12:03:08 PM »
My job has become so easy that I'm bored to death about 75% of the time. Some days I just wish there was something challenging to keep me busy so the 8 hours don't continue to drag on at the speed of a special olympic hurdler.

My old job was like that at times. It sucks. Now I'm usually too busy to slack off and get lucky if I can check Tapatalk on my phone during lunch (like now). Somewhere in between would be nice.

klaximilian

« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2014, 12:06:18 PM »
My old job was like that at times. It sucks. Now I'm usually too busy to slack off and get lucky if I can check Tapatalk on my phone during lunch (like now). Somewhere in between would be nice.

In my previous job I was swamped. It's like a shock to go from one extreme to the other.