Author Topic: Say Sweet Thang, Can I Buy You A Fish Sandwich?  (Read 81880 times)

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
Re: Say Sweet Thang, Can I Buy You A Fish Sandwich?
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2015, 10:22:16 AM »
Look at Puck dropping all the knowledge in this thread.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2015, 10:23:15 AM »

he holds the rank of "old head".
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2015, 10:25:53 AM »
I just have a lot more experience with women in general.

My apologies.  I forgot that you've been successful on Tinder more than once.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2015, 10:29:56 AM »
I think someone found JFIF on GTA V Online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWypXM3tSUg#t=46

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2015, 10:50:37 AM »

Hey I am more than just a pretty face.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2015, 11:05:56 AM »
Picking up chicks ain't easy, and there's no script you can follow. You just act confident and talk to as many as possible. Doing that will get you laid, but it'll also get you a ton of rejections. The quality of talent depends on your personality and looks.

Usually the guys who claim how easy it is are always full of excrement. Not saying JFIF is, but I know the world he grew up in. Your worth as a man is measured by the number and quality of tail you can get. That's where the drive to brag about this excrement comes from. "People must know that I still got it, otherwise I'm a loser and a fag."
"Wrong!"

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2015, 11:09:13 AM »
I'm not commenting on banging strippers but your ability to "pick up" women has more to do with your ability to cope with getting rejected more than anything else.

That's all I'm leaving in this shitstain of a thread.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2015, 11:24:01 AM »

I'm not commenting on banging strippers but your ability to "pick up" women has more to do with your ability to cope with getting rejected more than anything else.

That's all I'm leaving in this shitstain of a thread.

That's basically anyone's ability in life, it could be anything. Those that deal with rejection the best, get the furthest in any profession, most notably sales.

Plus picking up women isn't about looks. I have seen ugly dudes pick up more good looking women than most people could ever imagine, I have no idea how they do it.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 11:47:45 AM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2015, 11:31:34 AM »
Looks have nothing to do with it. I have seen some ugly dudes constantly get laid because of their ability to talk to women.   

That's basically anyone's ability in life, it could be anything. Those that deal with rejection the best, get the furthest in any profession, most notably sales.

Plus picking up women isn't about looks. I have seen ugly dudes pick up more good looking women than most people could ever imagine, I have no idea how they do it.

Confidence bordering on cockiness. Chicks eat that excrement up.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2015, 11:50:37 AM »
Man, I sucked at getting dates.  I like to think I'm a relatively average-looking dude, but I had no game at all.  Strippers would probably laugh at me (not that I tried to go down that road).  Now that I've been married for a while, I probably have more confidence but it's pointless because I'm a faithful husband. 

It reminds me of that saying that you should be given your wisdom in reverse so you can actually use it before you are old and gray.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2015, 12:01:09 PM »
I wouldn't say looks don't matter. You gotta at least be well put together etc.
"Wrong!"

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2015, 12:06:51 PM »
Picking up chicks ain't easy, and there's no script you can follow. You just act confident and talk to as many as possible. Doing that will get you laid, but it'll also get you a ton of rejections. The quality of talent depends on your personality and looks.

Usually the guys who claim how easy it is are always full of excrement. Not saying JFIF is, but I know the world he grew up in. Your worth as a man is measured by the number and quality of tail you can get. That's where the drive to brag about this excrement comes from. "People must know that I still got it, otherwise I'm a loser and a fag."

In reference to the last part, the only time I feel something like that is when getting out of a long term relationship. My ex's have all been smoking hot and when you're not single for 2,3,4 years etc you lose your way and it sucks because you feel like maybe you lost a step.    But from a hard wiring and evolutionary psychology perspective, I think all men ultimately are programmed that way to a degree. It's a constant competition in life whether at a job, socially etc at least on some level. I find the dynamics of that stuff fascinating on a variety of levels. Just a really interesting aspect of the human existence

I disagree about it being "hard/easy". I think it can be very difficult if you've been out of practice or if it's such a priority or focus. But once it clicks, it just clicks. It's not science, it's more of an art. When people make it a serious thing or a big deal, that's when they either are not successful or make it "hard".

I think the hunt is the most addictive and fun part. I never go into things thinking "i'm gonna get laid". I go out with the intention of having fun. Even if it's a stupid errand at the pharmacy or grocery, if there's an opportunity to make a joke or just be playful i try not to take life too seriously anymore. I meet people all the time when i go out. I like to talk to people and have a good time. Sometimes it's making a business/networking contact with someone whether male or female... or it's a chick i hit it off with and end up hanging out with/banging. It's fun to not think and worry about it too much. I've had some crazy, random encounters with that mindset and it's served me well in general.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2015, 12:18:28 PM »
You're talking about just talking to people in general, which is fine. Going from a woman not knowing you to allowing you to go balls deep in her that night is something you have to work for. Yeah, it's less difficult if you already have that personality, but I wouldn't call it an "art". It's just being confident and engaging, which naturally will make people like you. This is true both in sales and with women. The problem with a lot of guys is that although they may be interesting, funny, and engaging, women won't know because they're shy in front of chicks. That's why the biggest issue is the fear of rejection. That's it. You lose your game after a long relationship because you haven't been "rejected" in a while and forgot to not care about it. The fear of rejection changes the way you speak to people. You're all of a sudden careful with your words, which makes your speech sound lame. You can end up acting nervous.

I feel like we're just saying the same thing really.
"Wrong!"

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2015, 12:19:08 PM »
I wouldn't say looks don't matter. You gotta at least be well put together etc.

Men are far more visually driven than women, but good looks are absolutely a tool.  They definitely make things easier and give you access to a broader variety of women.

But it also makes you lazy if you lean on it too much. Kind of like natural talent in a sport.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2015, 12:27:02 PM »
You two are going to bang each other, aren't you? 

Things bout ta get gay up in here!!