Author Topic: Say Sweet Thang, Can I Buy You A Fish Sandwich?  (Read 81800 times)

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
Re: Say Sweet Thang, Can I Buy You A Fish Sandwich?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2015, 03:27:48 PM »
Exactly why Vegas strip clubs are overrated as freak.

South Florida has the only decent strip clubs in the country.

Then again I specifically don't go to strip clubs outside of there anymore becsuse of that.

It depends what you want out of a strip club.

I don't go to strip clubs to spend a bunch of money. Haven't been to one in awhile but it was usually to pick up strippers (usually a bored one who's not making money and rather go home or wants to party).  Even when I did pay for lap dances in the back room it usually involved doing coke and/or stuff way beyond what is normal or allowed.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2015, 03:45:14 PM »
I don't go to strip clubs to spend a bunch of money. Haven't been to one in awhile but it was usually to pick up strippers (usually a bored one who's not making money and rather go home or wants to party).  Even when I did pay for lap dances in the back room it usually involved doing coke and/or stuff way beyond what is normal or allowed.

TOMMY HAS BEEN BANNED FOR HAVING DUAL ACCOUNTS

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2015, 04:04:38 PM »
Most of the shitty clubs are out of business these days, so most of them are a little pricey.  From what I've heard you need to be a few blocks from the Strip to not go broke (funny how that applies to more than strip clubs).  The girls are just as hot, but you don't break the bank.  Crazy Horse seems to be consistently popular among locals as far as titty bars go.

If you don't want to get trolled it's best to sit close to the stage and just tip the stage dancers.  The floor ones will leave you alone.  If you do want a lap dance and see one you like, buy them a drink and chat with them first.  Your dance will be infinitely better.

I disagree with the first part, but i'm only going by what worked for me. It may or may not work for everybody, but it seemed pretty damn effective.

When i used to bang/pick up strippers, here's what I do.

I'd go alone, typically on not such a busy night. I'd be dressed well, order a drink from the bar or the cocktail waitress and sit halfway between the stage and wherever else.

I wouldn't go out of my way to make eye contact, and would generally act aloof, enjoy my drink and glance passingly at the stage. Strippers would come up to me and either a.) ask if i wanted a dance or b.) asked some stupid generic question like "where are you from?" or c.) occasionally some were brazen enough to outright ask me to buy them a drink.

If it was a or c, i'd immediately say "I don't get dances/buy drinks for someone I don't know".  Sometimes if they were in pure hustle mode they'd leave, other times they'd hang around and chill and drop the stripper persona bullshit. If it was B, i'd roll my eyes and tell them to stop reading off their script and talk to me like a person. That almost always worked, especially if they were kind of already wanting to go home or were having a shitty night otherwise. It basically conveys that you're not a chump and know what's up.  In general that's why I don't faun over women no matter how hot whether celebrity or regular girl or stripper or whatever. It's amazing how women react when you hold them accountable for their behavior and call them out on their bullshit.

From there, i've had crazy conversations and some girls even will spill their guts and their problems.  If they're cool and appear to be relatively sincere(which even with a keen eye, can occasionally be hard to tell), i'll order a drink for them after a time. I won't ask them if they want one, i'll just order it (and if they want something else they'll say it).    You can generally discern from the conversation whether they party or not. 

Generally one of a couple of things happens from there. A.) they give me their number to hang outside the club/after they get off  b.) depending on the club, they can work something out with the bouncer in the back rooms. You tip the bouncer well, throw the girl a few bucks(they won't count dances) and you get away with basically freaking them/getting head/finger blasting them or whatever and not paying much    c.) Same scenario as b, but if you have drugs you basically do the same thing and can get away with just tipping the bouncer.

I've even had that scenario where the girl has the coke or E or whatever adn we end up doing it in the back while we're freaking around. That's rare but it's happened.

it depends on the joint, but south florida strip clubs are shadier enough to where the bouncer thing works.

Worst case scenario, i've paid for dances in the back room at a regular rate but had the stripper making out with me(not the other way around)..saying excrement like treat me like your girlfriend (i.e.) stick your hands anywhere, they put their mouth along my jeans/pants or whatever etc or more.   Depends on the girl. I've never gotten a lame dance that way. Sometimes i'd get the number after also

Drugs were optional lol...but sometimes I had coke or E or whatever because I was coming from partying somewhere else. It wasn't always necessary, but it certainly made for more fun times. 
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 04:11:13 PM by JFIF »

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2015, 04:06:17 PM »
TOMMY HAS BEEN BANNED FOR HAVING DUAL ACCOUNTS

I'm pretty sure Tommy and I have completely different approaches.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2015, 04:12:27 PM »
I'm pretty sure Tommy and I have completely different approaches.

Tommy just doles out $100's until she bangs him in Shilla's kitchen.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2015, 04:13:08 PM »
and you get away with basically freaking them/getting head/finger blasting them or whatever and not paying much 

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2015, 04:44:20 PM »
Ha. I've never actually picked up a stripper. I'm usually too fucked up by that point. Plus I never really tried to be honest.
"Wrong!"

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2015, 05:26:26 PM »
Ha. I've never actually picked up a stripper. I'm usually too fucked up by that point. Plus I never really tried to be honest.

lol

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2015, 05:28:53 PM »
"Wrong!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2015, 10:46:42 PM »
Why would anyone want to finger a stripper?
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2015, 10:48:06 PM »
I can't imagine ever wanting to freak a stripper.  Maybe when I was a teenager.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2015, 11:09:21 PM »

When I was a meatman, my coworker bought me my first lap dance, and when it was over he asked if I fingered her.

I was not aware that was an option, not that I would have had any intention of doing that.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2015, 11:15:53 PM »
That's a solid way to get chlamydia of the eye

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2015, 12:01:01 AM »

Do you understand how sex works

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2015, 12:03:28 AM »
Do you understand how sex works

Sticking a finger or two in some coke whore does nothing for my dick