Author Topic: Say Sweet Thang, Can I Buy You A Fish Sandwich?  (Read 81759 times)

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: Say Sweet Thang, Can I Buy You A Fish Sandwich?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 02:04:30 PM »
Haha I've already been to a few on that list.
"Wrong!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 03:05:03 PM »
Trophy Club sucks
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 03:33:19 PM »

Haha I've already been to a few on that list.

Figured you'd been to Scores, Sapphire, and Bare Exposure.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 03:39:40 PM »

Figured you'd been to Scores, Sapphire, and Bare Exposure.

Also been to 4Play in LA, the coliseum in Detroit, and crazy horse in Nashville just last month.
"Wrong!"

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2015, 07:09:01 PM »

Also been to 4Play in LA, the coliseum in Detroit, and crazy horse in Nashville just last month.

Is it the first thing you do when you get to a city?  Find a place where the women get paid to be interested in you?

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2015, 07:11:21 PM »
looool
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2015, 07:23:43 PM »

Is it the first thing you do when you get to a city?  Find a place where the women get paid to be interested in you?

Meh. You strike out, it's 3am, freak it put funbags in my face.
"Wrong!"

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2015, 02:59:19 PM »
I need to take exception to the Vegas choice.  For one you hardly hear Sapphire mentioned in the top 5 much less 1 overall.  Secondly, there is only 1, yes 1, all nude club in Vegas that serves alcohol.  Palamino should be number 1 for that reason alone.

Mind you I don't have first hand experience, but why pay $15 for a mandatory 2 soft drinks just to see everything, or $10 a beer to see boobs?  Guess I'm just jaded by my college days going to Canada.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2015, 03:04:35 PM »
I need to take exception to the Vegas choice.  For one you hardly hear Sapphire mentioned in the top 5 much less 1 overall.  Secondly, there is only 1, yes 1, all nude club in Vegas that serves alcohol.  Palamino should be number 1 for that reason alone.

Mind you I don't have first hand experience, but why pay $15 for a mandatory 2 soft drinks just to see everything, or $10 a beer to see boobs?  Guess I'm just jaded by my college days going to Canada.

My buddies took me to Scores in Vegas for a late bachelor party several years ago.  None of us were titty bar aficionados.  We were there about 15 minutes before we realized we were going to be broke pretty fast at that rate.  All the women were drop dead gorgeous and were on us like flies on excrement.  One of my friends had never been to one before.  He didn't realize that when the stripper "bought" herself a drink, he was buying it for her.  He bought about 5 glasses of champagne before he realized that.  We wanted to stay longer, but that place was out of our price range at the time.  We went to Hooters afterwards.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2015, 03:15:54 PM »
I can picture Bojangles all liquored up in a Hooters saying, "Hairpie?".
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2015, 03:16:31 PM »
My buddies took me to Scores in Vegas for a late bachelor party several years ago.  None of us were titty bar aficionados.  We were there about 15 minutes before we realized we were going to be broke pretty fast at that rate.  All the women were drop dead gorgeous and were on us like flies on excrement.  One of my friends had never been to one before.  He didn't realize that when the stripper "bought" herself a drink, he was buying it for her.  He bought about 5 glasses of champagne before he realized that.  We wanted to stay longer, but that place was out of our price range at the time.  We went to Hooters afterwards.

Most of the shitty clubs are out of business these days, so most of them are a little pricey.  From what I've heard you need to be a few blocks from the Strip to not go broke (funny how that applies to more than strip clubs).  The girls are just as hot, but you don't break the bank.  Crazy Horse seems to be consistently popular among locals as far as titty bars go.

If you don't want to get trolled it's best to sit close to the stage and just tip the stage dancers.  The floor ones will leave you alone.  If you do want a lap dance and see one you like, buy them a drink and chat with them first.  Your dance will be infinitely better.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2015, 03:20:09 PM »

The AC pick was wrong too.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2015, 03:21:39 PM »
The AC pick was wrong too.

It sounded like they got 90% of their information from Yelp reviews.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2015, 03:23:50 PM »
It sounded like they got 90% of their information from Yelp reviews Tommy.

Fixed that for you.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!