Author Topic: Week 9: New York Jets vs New Orleans Saints  (Read 18789 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Week 9: New York Jets vs New Orleans Saints
« on: October 28, 2013, 06:45:55 AM »
Ryan Bowl Part Three

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: Week 9: New York Jets vs New Orleans Saints
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 07:16:32 AM »
Oh I can't wait the prospect of seeing Drew Brees take on this lights out defense has me salivating.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 08:04:27 AM »
I fear this won't go as well as the Jets' prior campaigns against NFC South teams. If the secondary continues to fall off then Brees might break another of Marino's records.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 08:30:10 AM »
We'll get carved up.

Unless our DL wins the battle in the trenches, and gets in Brees' face.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 08:38:27 AM »
We'll get carved up.

Unless our DL wins the battle in the trenches, and gets in Brees' face.

Basically our DL needs to play out of their minds in order for us to be competitive against any good team.

NDMick

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2013, 08:54:46 AM »
The Saints defense learned how to be opportunistic again.

Geno is fucked.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2013, 08:56:26 AM »
Wow how Cro has deteriorated before our eyes. Walls and Milliner would have a difficult time covering Michael J. Fox.

Sunday should be fun, our only shot is Drew Breees sees so many open WR's he gets too confused and consistently throws it away.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

hawk

• Blubbering Pussy
  • Chad Pennington
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2013, 11:31:19 AM »
I believe we have a better chance in this game than we had in the Cincinnati game.  Their WR's are not as threatening as Cincinnati's, IMO.  Graham/Brees is scary, no doubt.  I just don't believe the down the field threat is there, and will be tough for NO to drive 80+ yards as easily as Cincy did.

We will be able to shorten the game with our running game, and our defense should be able to pressure Brees. 

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2013, 01:01:54 PM »
Its an odd week babbie. Bet everything you got on the Jets money line

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2013, 01:27:13 PM »
I believe we have a better chance in this game than we had in the Cincinnati game.  Their WR's are not as threatening as Cincinnati's, IMO.  Graham/Brees is scary, no doubt.  I just don't believe the down the field threat is there, and will be tough for NO to drive 80+ yards as easily as Cincy did.

The problem is, even without the Bengal's weapons, this defense can and will be exposed against the pass.

Locker, Roethlisberger, and Matt Ryan were a combined 77/99 with 6 tds and no picks against the Jets. And they had a lot of talent missing compared to the Bengals. The Jets have virtually no margin for error against any team with a decent passing attack.

hawk

• Blubbering Pussy
  • Chad Pennington
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2013, 01:31:11 PM »
The problem is, even without the Bengal's weapons, this defense can and will be exposed against the pass.

Locker, Roethlisberger, and Matt Ryan were a combined 77/99 with 6 tds and no picks against the Jets. And they had a lot of talent missing compared to the Bengals. The Jets have virtually no margin for error against any team with a decent passing attack.

Remember that they beat us with a short passing attack, for the most part.  This shortened the game, keeping them in reach. 

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2013, 01:34:14 PM »

That is a crazy statistic. 

77% through 3 games. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

NDMick

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2013, 02:43:05 PM »
This team has essentially switched the level of talent on the DL and DBs over the course of a 4 year span under Rex. Weird.

It would be nice if one of the 1st round CBs the Jets selected in the past 3 years would be a playmaker. Just one please. They make me miss Dwight Lowery.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2013, 02:46:12 PM »
I think it'll be a competitive game. I think we bounce back in a big way, especially at home

ScotlandJet

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2013, 02:58:46 PM »
Wow how Cro has deteriorated before our eyes. Walls and Milliner would have a difficult time covering Michael J. Fox.

Sunday should be fun, our only shot is Drew Breees sees so many open WR's he gets too confused and consistently throws it away.

The last thing I watched last night before I switched off in disgust was Kyle Wilsons stoopid braids flapping right and left as he and Cro got smoked for the fiftieth time. The only way we can win is if Brees comes in his pants every play at the prospect of throwing on these imposters and has to leave the field to change his pants.
...first prize a Cadillac Eldorado- second prize, a set of Steak Knives

Tags: saints