Author Topic: The Obituary Column  (Read 206359 times)

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
Re: The Obituary Column
« Reply #2340 on: February 06, 2024, 02:47:41 PM »
He did country music, shouldn’t that be a dead giveaway?

Doesn't Taylor Swift do country music?
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #2341 on: February 06, 2024, 03:25:56 PM »
The excrement my kids listen to doesn’t sound like any country music I’ve heard. 🤷‍♂️

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2342 on: February 06, 2024, 03:39:31 PM »

No, not really anymore
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #2343 on: February 06, 2024, 04:32:12 PM »
Oh look, stumbled in to find a bunch of retards celebrating someone dying of stomach cancer for the high crime of not marching in lockstep with their shitty, regressive sociopolitical worldview, big shock.

How absolutely pathetic.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #2344 on: February 06, 2024, 04:33:36 PM »
Oh look, stumbled in to find a bunch of retards celebrating someone dying of stomach cancer for the high crime of not marching in lockstep with their shitty, regressive sociopolitical worldview, big shock.

How absolutely pathetic.
I guess my assumption was correct.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #2345 on: February 06, 2024, 04:37:24 PM »
I guess my assumption was correct.

You let me know when I've ever celebrated the death of a celebrity because I didn't like their vote.

I could give a freak about country music, or someones political views. Toby Keith spent a lot of time and resources with the Wounded Warrior Project which is good enough for me. But I get it, because he voted Trump we should celebrate his death from stomach cancer.

freaking disgusting. And to think the people doing the celebrating have the absolute freaking audacity to think they have any sort of moral or intellectual high ground over anyone.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #2346 on: February 06, 2024, 05:16:13 PM »
You let me know when I've ever celebrated the death of a celebrity because I didn't like their vote.

I could give a freak about country music, or someones political views. Toby Keith spent a lot of time and resources with the Wounded Warrior Project which is good enough for me. But I get it, because he voted Trump we should celebrate his death from stomach cancer.

freaking disgusting. And to think the people doing the celebrating have the absolute freaking audacity to think they have any sort of moral or intellectual high ground over anyone.
I didn't celebrate anyone's death...
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2347 on: February 06, 2024, 05:23:32 PM »
I didn't celebrate anyone's death...

I did.

freak Toby Keith.  He is …was… openly racist against Asians and he also wrote a song about lynching people.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #2348 on: February 06, 2024, 05:32:44 PM »

I don’t have a problem with him. The only reason I know who he is is the Wounded Warrior Project (which is a great charity) and my in-laws. I don’t celebrate anyone’s death.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2349 on: February 06, 2024, 05:38:10 PM »

freak, I just shot a whole in the desk.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2350 on: February 06, 2024, 06:06:18 PM »
Beer for My Horses is 100% about lynching people, but it was also my favorite drinking song of the 2000s so...

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2351 on: February 06, 2024, 06:49:05 PM »
Beer for My Horses is 100% about lynching people, but it was also my favorite drinking song of the 2000s so...
It also features extremely not right wing Willie Nelson so you're probably on fairly safe ground there.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2352 on: February 19, 2024, 06:20:21 PM »
Kagney Linn Karter, 36, suicide

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #2354 on: February 20, 2024, 09:54:14 PM »
Tony Ganios...Meat from Porkys.

Tags: