Author Topic: Ryan Pace declined interview with Jets  (Read 6787 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Ryan Pace declined interview with Jets
« on: January 03, 2015, 02:06:19 PM »
Kristian Dyer: Per source, #Jets have requested to interview Saints Director of Player Personnel Ryan Pace for open GM position.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: Ryan Pace declined interview with Jets
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 02:06:41 PM »
One of the top names

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 02:07:37 PM »
SethWalderNYDN: Ryan Pace was in Saints front office during time Doug Marrone was their offensive coordinator.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 02:11:19 PM »
Loomis has referred to Pace as his best kept secret
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 02:12:06 PM »
Loomis has referred to Pace as his best kept secret

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 02:12:45 PM »
Haha
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 06:39:52 AM »
Rapoport:  Hearing it’s unlikely #Saints exec Ryan Pace accepts #Jets GM interview. More likely: He gets promoted as Mickey Loomis does more #Pelicans

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 07:50:55 AM »
freak

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 08:05:51 PM »
Interviewed with the Bears today.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Ornstein

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2015, 08:16:25 PM »
Honestly what is it about the organization that makes potential candidates not want to interview with us?

They'd be walking into a pretty damn good situation with tons of cap space and a few up and comers on the D-line, not to mention the ability to pick your own coach.

I get people feeling Woody might not be the most competent owner, but that guy would rather walk into a dumpster fire of a Jay Cutler contract then be here where you can just get rid of our trashcan QB with no repercussions?

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2015, 08:22:37 PM »
Honestly what is it about the organization that makes potential candidates not want to interview with us?

They'd be walking into a pretty damn good situation with tons of cap space and a few up and comers on the D-line, not to mention the ability to pick your own coach.

I get people feeling Woody might not be the most competent owner, but that guy would rather walk into a dumpster fire of a Jay Cutler contract then be here where you can just get rid of our trashcan QB with no repercussions?

NY generally gets it the worst with the media
Historically the Jets arent a good franchise
The John Idzik saga went horribly (GM gets hired, coach forced on him, fired extremely briefly)
We have Geno Smith on the roster (worse yet currently at #1 on the depth chart)
Woody Johnson's strange power structure excrement

Absolutely cant blame GMs for running, especially seeing how things went with Idzik

HCs on the other hand should be lining up to come here. Pretty solid situation for them, they'll even (potentially) have an opportunity to help pick their new GM. Not to mention Woody was exceptionally loyal to his last HC

If anything our situation should be more attractive to HCs (despite Geno's existence), and less attractive to GMs

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2015, 08:24:05 PM »

Say what you want about Cutler, but there is probably more talent currently on the Bears offense, than if you created an all time Jets Offense dream team

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2015, 08:24:46 PM »

Only 2 have specifically turned us down.  Ballard and Ryan Pace.  Ballard had connections in CHI already I believe.  Everyone else either interviewed with the Jets or turned everyone down.

New York scrutiny probably doesn't help.  There is a general perception that nothing ever works for the Jets.  Sometimes I think Aaron Rodgers could come here and fail.  Where careers come to die or never start.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2015, 10:28:00 PM »
Say what you want about Cutler, but there is probably more talent currently on the Bears offense, than if you created an all time Jets Offense dream team

Wow, no, not even close.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

NDMick

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2015, 11:32:40 PM »

Troll post.

Tags: saints