Author Topic: Sugar Bowl: Ohio State vs Alabama  (Read 8200 times)

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
Re: Sugar Bowl: Ohio State vs Alabama
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2015, 12:39:10 PM »
Not a fan of Winston's post game comments. I like his game but his maturity is a red flag. Not to mention that he talks like a retard.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2015, 06:28:28 PM »

Not a fan of Winston's post game comments. I like his game but his maturity is a red flag. Not to mention that he talks like a retard.

I haven't followed at all, what did he say after the game? Something similar to Leinart in 2006?

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2015, 06:38:27 PM »
I haven't followed at all, what did he say after the game? Something similar to Leinart in 2006?
Something along the lines of 'don't get it twisted we beat ourselves' and excrement like that

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2015, 08:36:16 PM »
Something along the lines of 'don't get it twisted we beat ourselves' and excrement like that

I actually completely agreed with what he said. They were down 5 points at halftime and could have easily been leading at that point. There's no question in my mind that they could have won had they not turned the ball over five times in the second half.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2015, 08:42:34 PM »
It's one of those "you're not wrong, but you don't say that sort of thing" deals.

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2015, 08:49:41 PM »
It's one of those "you're not wrong, but you don't say that sort of thing" deals.

It might not have been politically correct but those are the sorts of things I like to hear from my quarterback.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2015, 08:57:10 PM »
I personally don't really care but I get why other people might not like it (or do like it).

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2015, 10:40:30 PM »
It looks really douchy as they just got trounced but I agree with AR, I would want my QB to say that. freak accepting a loss.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2015, 09:10:13 AM »
Jameis hasn't had to talk to the media about a loss since high school, so it's understandable it might not be a topic he's used to or comfortable talking about.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2015, 08:25:00 AM »
Jameis hasn't had to talk to the media about a loss since high school, so it's understandable it might not be a topic he's used to or comfortable talking about.

Well he better start finding a way to get comfortable with it. No matter which team picks him, it's going to be one that is a few years from playoff contention, so he's going to be talking about losses on a very regular basis.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Jetaho

• Laveranues Coles
  • HAPPY BIRTH
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2015, 10:52:46 AM »
Well he better start finding a way to get comfortable with it. No matter which team picks him, it's going to be one that is a few years from playoff contention, so he's going to be talking about losses on a very regular basis.
Something like "This loss is on me.  I've got to go watch more film and get to work, be more consistent, do whatever I can to get better and help this team win...."

Hmmmm, I just had a deja vu moment.  Weird.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2015, 11:34:15 AM »
Something like "This loss is on me.  I've got to go watch more film and get to work, be more consistent, do whatever I can to get better and help this team win...."

Hmmmm, I just had a deja vu moment.  Weird.

Hahahaha, yeah. Where have we heard things like that before?
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2015, 02:12:10 PM »
It looks like she just got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

I want Ohio State to lose now because of that big toothed idiot in the background saying "it's okay"
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2015, 02:40:24 PM »
I want Ohio State to lose now because of that big toothed idiot in the background saying "it's okay"

Idzik is an Ohio State fan?
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tags: