Author Topic: The Latrine  (Read 89333 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: The Latrine
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2013, 02:25:43 PM »
That was a good read.  I think I've been doing it right except maybe I need to get closer.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2013, 06:27:09 PM »
I can usually make it through the day without having to take a dump at school.  But when it hits me, I like to go down to the media center because the handicapped stall in there is a dump-taking fortress.

I wandered over there and walk in...awful freaking smell hits me.  Someone is in my stall.  I don't want to leave because I've come to far, so I go into the able-bodied pooper and the smell gets even worse.  I can't do it.

I leave and walk about 200 yards of hallways to the faculty lounge whilst prairie dogging it.  By the time I get there, I'm sweating my derriere off from pure exhaustion...I walk into the men's room and it's just a sink, a toilet, and a urinal on the wall. 

Release the hounds. 

Walk out, bundle of sticks science teacher is waiting to use it, give him a nod, and he walked towards his impending death. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2013, 06:42:50 PM »
Nice.  That's turd justice. You got to dish one out after taking one.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2013, 09:27:46 PM »
Last night I had a big bowl of oreo ice cream.

This evening, Jesus wept.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2013, 08:27:55 AM »
Had to visit a different part of my office building this morning, this part has six floors and two are empty. Decided to try my security pass on one of those floors and amazingly it worked. Am now enjoying a silent eight cubicle bathroom all to myself. All future office shits will be conducted in this oasis of poo.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2013, 09:00:34 AM »
Had to visit a different part of my office building this morning, this part has six floors and two are empty. Decided to try my security pass on one of those floors and amazingly it worked. Am now enjoying a silent eight cubicle bathroom all to myself. All future office shits will be conducted in this oasis of poo.

I'm jealous.  We have 2 bathrooms that are in heavy use.  I take that bad boy over for a good 10 minutes when I'm in control though.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2013, 09:04:10 AM »
I hate it when I have to go after all the stalls are taken. It makes me hate the people inside with a passion.
"Wrong!"

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2013, 10:26:01 AM »
I hate it when I have to go after all the stalls are taken. It makes me hate the people inside with a passion.
Are you going to have to go back to squatting?

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2013, 11:03:00 AM »
Are you going to have to go back to squatting?

Haha. I've tried that before. Not a fan. Definitely not a fan.
"Wrong!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2013, 12:48:46 PM »
At my previous job I worked on a floor with only 4 other men, everyone else was a woman. The bathroom was just a toilet, a sink, and a window with a view of the Manhattan skyline. I miss that bathroom.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2013, 12:50:23 PM »
At my previous job I worked on a floor with only 4 other men, everyone else was a woman. The bathroom was just a toilet, a sink, and a window with a view of the Manhattan skyline. I miss that bathroom.

That sounds dreamy.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2013, 12:08:41 PM »
I've taken one dump in 2 days.  Now my wife is driving us home down a windy mountain road so I have motion sickness.  I feel like blasting out of both ends.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2013, 07:30:52 PM »
I've taken one dump in 2 days.  Now my wife is driving us home down a windy mountain road so I have motion sickness.  I feel like blasting out of both ends.

I call BS.  Nobody lets their wife drive and lives to tell about it.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2013, 07:35:45 PM »
I call BS.  Nobody lets their wife drive and lives to tell about it.
I'm not a good driver on long trips.  I don't pay attention, miss turns and pee everyone off.  I'd rather let her drive and bitch like an old man about her driving from the passenger seat.