Author Topic: The Latrine  (Read 89120 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: The Latrine
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2013, 06:40:32 AM »

17a

• Eric Smith
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2013, 09:18:35 AM »
The opened up a Starbucks below my office. 3 venti pikes a day and my shits have been thunderous

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2013, 09:24:41 AM »
Took some senakot last night, and now I'm heading into the bathroom every 5 minutes at work with some serious wet shits.
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2013, 09:29:02 AM »
Just dropped a monster dump when I didn't even think I had to.  Bonus blast.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2013, 10:49:17 AM »
I went to Buffalo Wild Wings last night for the game. My derriere is an active volcano

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2013, 01:34:23 PM »
http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-Candy-Sugarless-5-Pound/product-reviews/B000EVQWKC/ref=cm_cr_pr_top_helpful?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=byRankDescending

The first review of these vile sugarless gummy bears.

First of all, for taste I would rate these a 5. So good. Soft, true-to-taste fruit flavors like the sugar variety...I was a happy camper.

BUT (or should I say BUTT), not long after eating about 20 of these all hell broke loose. I had a gastrointestinal experience like nothing I've ever imagined. Cramps, sweating, bloating beyond my worst nightmare. I've had food poisoning from some bad shellfish and that was almost like a skip in the park compared to what was going on inside me.

Then came the, uh, flatulence. Heavens to Murgatroyd, the sounds, like trumpets calling the demons back to Hell...the stench, like 1,000 rotten corpses vomited. I couldn't stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors.

But wait; there's more. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw. I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM. It was actually a bit humorous (for a nanosecond)as it was just beyond anything I could imagine possible.

AND IT WENT ON FOR HOURS.

I felt violated when it was over, which I think might have been sometime in the early morning of the next day. There was stuff coming out of me that I ate at my wedding in 2005.

I had FIVE POUNDS of these innocent-looking delicious-tasting HELLBEARS so I told a friend about what happened to me, thinking it HAD to be some type of sensitivity I had to the sugar substitute, and in spite of my warnings and graphic descriptions, she decided to take her chances and take them off my hands.

Silly woman. All of the same for her, and a phone call from her while on the toilet (because you kinda end up living in the bathroom for a spell) telling me she really wished she would have listened. I think she was crying.

Her sister was skeptical and suspected that we were exaggerating. She took them to work, since there was still 99% of a 5 pound bag left. She works for a construction company, where there are builders, roofers, house painters, landscapers, etc. Lots of people who generally have limited access to toilets on a given day. I can't imagine where all of those poor men (and women) pooped that day. I keep envisioning men on roofs, crossing their legs and trying to decide if they can make it down the ladder, or if they should just jump.

If you order these, best of luck to you. And please, don't post a video review during the aftershocks.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2013, 04:37:33 PM »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2013, 10:06:27 AM »
At the State Fair.  I'm feeling early tremors.  This won't end well.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2013, 12:10:19 AM »
On antibiotics for an infection in a cracked tooth. The side of the bottle has two warnings: May cause diarrhea and don't lie down for at least 10 minutes after ingesting...I'm now mortified that I'm going to excrement myself in my sleep.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2013, 08:01:47 AM »
On antibiotics for an infection in a cracked tooth. The side of the bottle has two warnings: May cause diarrhea and don't lie down for at least 10 minutes after ingesting...I'm now mortified that I'm going to excrement myself in my sleep.

At least it will happen at home.  Better than shitting yourself at work or on a date. 

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2013, 08:03:23 AM »
I ended up dropping a huge blast at the state fair.  I felt like a true redneck.  It took way too long and I had to do the walk of shame back to the group because everyone knew it was way too long to have just pissed.  They all knew I took a dump.

NDMick

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2013, 09:51:44 AM »
I pooped at Walbaums the other day.

The bathroom was fantastic - it was tucked away upstairs in a corner and it wasn't an unkempt travesty. It was quiet, calm, and clean.

If I ever have to poop in  that area again, I know I've got a heavenly refuge.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2013, 12:06:21 PM »
Someone took a tremendous dump in my office building over the weekend. It clogged the entire basement sewage system and overflowed the three toilets on the ground floor.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2013, 12:06:58 PM »
Why did I open this thread during lunch?

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2013, 12:10:48 PM »
Hungover as excrement today, so I had one of those shits where I was convinced I'd also vomit all over myself. Good times.
"Wrong!"