Other Stuff > The Porta Potty

The Latrine

(1/132) > >>

bojanglesman:
My dumping schedule has been off lately.  I attribute it to reddit.

Miamipuck:

--- Quote from: bojanglesman on October 04, 2013, 12:24:11 PM ---My dumping schedule has been off lately.  I attribute it to reddit.

--- End quote ---

Well No more Reddit, your period will now come regularly.

bojanglesman:
My son farted this morning and laughed.  My wife blamed me for teaching him to laugh at farts.  I proudly accepted the blame told her that it's a man thing and she wouldn't understand.

Also, I sense the crapper and I are gonna have an all out war today.

Miamipuck:

--- Quote from: bojanglesman on October 09, 2013, 08:05:40 AM ---My son farted this morning and laughed.  My wife blamed me for teaching him to laugh at farts.  I proudly accepted the blame told her that it's a man thing and she wouldn't understand.

--- End quote ---

We can merge your thread with deep thoughts and MB's food recommendations and have a perfect match.

bojanglesman:

--- Quote from: Miamipuck on October 09, 2013, 08:08:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: bojanglesman on October 09, 2013, 08:05:40 AM ---My son farted this morning and laughed.  My wife blamed me for teaching him to laugh at farts.  I proudly accepted the blame told her that it's a man thing and she wouldn't understand.

--- End quote ---

We can merge your thread with deep thoughts and MB's food recommendations and have a perfect match.

--- End quote ---

I can't tell the difference between MB's plate and my toilet before I flush.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version