Author Topic: Christmas 2022  (Read 716 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Christmas 2022
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2022, 07:19:00 AM »
Merry Christmas broskis.

"May the wings of liberty never lose a feather"
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2022, 09:43:49 AM »

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2022, 10:01:14 AM »
I would like to preface this by saying I love my family (most of the time) but many of them are complete idiots when it comes to football.

Since I couldn’t go home for the holidays because of my back surgery I have slowly been receiving a drip feed of deliveries for various presents, mostly small things like DVDs (who does that in 2022?) and a desk calendar etc. low and behold today I get a freaking Zach Wilson jersey, and the Gray one at that. You can’t even read the Green text on the gray from ten feet away. Whoever designed that alternate is an idiot… setting that part aside though it’s seemingly a given he’s about to be fired into the sun in March/April and my aunt undoubtedly spent a pretty penny on this, I’d like to swap it out even if I need to chip in a few dollars of my own money to get a player who will at least be here next year.

Does anyone have any experience exchanging jerseys with nfl shop? Their customer service is trying to be “live chat only” at the moment, but they currently don’t have anyone available for a live chat.

Assuming I can pull of an exchange… who should I get? The last jersey I got was a Revis one the year after getting a Sanchez jersey, so my collection is non-existent.

In an ideal world I’d like to swap it for
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 10:02:51 AM by Libero_2 »
Need a new one for a new board...

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2022, 10:10:42 AM »
I would like to preface this by saying I love my family (most of the time) but many of them are complete idiots when it comes to football.

Since I couldn’t go home for the holidays because of my back surgery I have slowly been receiving a drip feed of deliveries for various presents, mostly small things like DVDs (who does that in 2022?) and a desk calendar etc. low and behold today I get a freaking Zach Wilson jersey, and the Gray one at that. You can’t even read the Green text on the gray from ten feet away. Whoever designed that alternate is an idiot… setting that part aside though it’s seemingly a given he’s about to be fired into the sun in March/April and my aunt undoubtedly spent a pretty penny on this, I’d like to swap it out even if I need to chip in a few dollars of my own money to get a player who will at least be here next year.

Does anyone have any experience exchanging jerseys with nfl shop? Their customer service is trying to be “live chat only” at the moment, but they currently don’t have anyone available for a live chat.

Assuming I can pull of an exchange… who should I get? The last jersey I got was a Revis one the year after getting a Sanchez jersey, so my collection is non-existent.

Ty Johnson will never get cut...
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2022, 11:37:02 AM »
Ty Johnson will never get cut...

He wouldn't get cut at a bris

« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 12:20:38 PM by delavan »

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2022, 11:58:37 AM »

So I ordered a Sauce jersey for myself and a Namath jersey for my son. I ordered them from Jerseys 707 in early November. They've been at JFK since December 15th. I finally got them to send a replacement and it says they're coming from Illinois. If I end up getting both sets, I'll gladly send you the extra Sauce jersey.

I started looking online for Sauce (or Hall, GW, anyone) mid December and the only jerseys in stock (and my size) are the Zach Wilson. No joke.

Good luck!
Tom Brady kisses his kids like that kid from Glee who hung himself last week.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2022, 12:28:17 PM »
So I ordered a Sauce jersey for myself and a Namath jersey for my son. I ordered them from Jerseys 707 in early November. They've been at JFK since December 15th. I finally got them to send a replacement and it says they're coming from Illinois. If I end up getting both sets, I'll gladly send you the extra Sauce jersey.

I started looking online for Sauce (or Hall, GW, anyone) mid December and the only jerseys in stock (and my size) are the Zach Wilson. No joke.

Good luck!

Thanks man. If that happens, let me know!

NFL shop is annoying. Apparently I need to return the jersey, wait a couple days for processing and then get a gift card for the sum, so I may then buy whatever I’d like. So this is likely to take a while.

So now I guess I just have to decide who I’d like. I want an offensive guy, I just am not sure if I should go Garett Wilson, Breece Hall or AVT, the guys I all suspect to be our corner stones for the next 3-10 years. I feel like Wilson is probably the call. But heck I have days to sit on it.
Need a new one for a new board...

Tags: