Author Topic: New York Jets in London  (Read 37969 times)

Ignatius J Reilly

Re: New York Jets in London
« Reply #225 on: May 12, 2015, 09:04:38 AM »

You suck too

Flawless response

5 honks

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #226 on: May 12, 2015, 10:15:15 AM »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

ScotlandJet

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #227 on: May 12, 2015, 12:29:48 PM »
This is the best case scenario. Hoping Scotland puts out the word before we get there. My crazy friend Mike that went to a few JO tailgates with me is going as well. Iggy loves the guy.

Tommy,

No worries, I'll send you my cell phone number nearer the time. I get in to London Friday evening.
Looks Like it will be you and your buddies plus Mex and me, Puck and Koz lamed out....... Looks like the long legged blondes I had lined up for the Jet Offesive party will not be going to waste after all.
...first prize a Cadillac Eldorado- second prize, a set of Steak Knives

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #228 on: May 12, 2015, 12:34:59 PM »

Tommy,

No worries, I'll send you my cell phone number nearer the time. I get in to London Friday evening.
Looks Like it will be you and your buddies plus Mex and me, Puck and Koz lamed out....... Looks like the long legged blondes I had lined up for the Jet Offesive party will not be going to waste after all.

Haha you're the man. Can't wait.
"Wrong!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #229 on: May 12, 2015, 12:38:34 PM »
Tommy,

the real party is on Nov 7, 2015...starting at Ben & Jack's, and ending up at Rick's (on Tommy's dime).
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #230 on: May 12, 2015, 12:43:16 PM »
the real party is on Nov 7, 2015...starting at Ben & Jack's, and ending up at Rick's (on Tommy's dime).

Yeah but he won't be there.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!