Author Topic: Rams considering Tebow  (Read 2696 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Rams considering Tebow
« on: October 20, 2013, 07:49:34 PM »
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000266685/article/st-louis-rams-discuss-signing-tim-tebow

Don't think it'll happen, but when your other option is Kellen Clemens........

Part of me wishes the guy success, but the other part wants his tard following to be gone.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 08:05:29 PM by bojanglesman »

• Vinny Testaverde
Re: Rams considering Tebow
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 09:26:17 PM »
Start Clemens

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 10:07:45 AM »
I really wish Sanchez hadn't had that surgery. Of all teams, one coached by Schotty may have just given us a 7th rounder and took on his salary if there were a chance he might play this year. Sanchez was probably more hurt than we were led to believe, but still, it may have allowed us to dump off that salary with no penality rather than the chunk we're going to eat in a few months.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 06:57:17 PM »
I really wish Sanchez hadn't had that surgery. Of all teams, one coached by Schotty may have just given us a 7th rounder and took on his salary if there were a chance he might play this year. Sanchez was probably more hurt than we were led to believe, but still, it may have allowed us to dump off that salary with no penality rather than the chunk we're going to eat in a few months.

They would never have done it since they aren't really in the NFC W race.
Need a new one for a new board...

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 12:49:55 PM »
They would never have done it since they aren't really in the NFC W race.

Interestingly, Dennis Waszak tweeted just a little while ago that he wondered if Geno had won the job out of camp and Sanchez was never hurt, if the Jets would have been trade partners with St. Louis.

I'm not saying it would have gotten done, but there would have been a legitimate chance. Really, the money would have been the only factor standing in the way I would think.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Tags: rams