Author Topic: The Legend Of Jameis Winston  (Read 64481 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: The Legend Of Jameis Winston (suspended)
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2014, 09:22:49 PM »
Maguire's performance is a pretty good argument for FSU to sweep all of his dirt under the rug and let him play out the season.

And just as I say that, they tie it up.

Also, I had to explain FHRITP to my wife.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2014, 01:37:25 PM »
"Jameis winstons rape accuser and her lawyer allegedly tried to extort 7 million from him before going to the media said it had to be rape because she would never sleep with a black boy"

Jameis Winston’s lawyer has fired off a letter to Florida State University … claiming the woman who accused his client of rape demanded $7 MILLION to buy her silence.

David Cornwell, the lawyer for the Heisman Trophy winner, sent a letter to FSU, saying Winston will fully cooperate with the University’s ongoing investigation into the handling of the rape charges. The alleged victim claims the University engaged in sexual discrimination by sweeping her claims under the rug to protect its prized athlete.

According to the letter — obtained by TMZ — the alleged victim’s lawyer, Patricia Carroll, demanded $7 MIL to settle her client’s claims against FSU and Winston, telling Cornwell, “If we settle, you will never hear from my client or me again — in the press or anywhere.”

Cornwell says he rejected her offer and 4 days later she went to the media.

Cornwell also says Carroll claimed her client’s sexual encounter had to be rape, because she would never sleep with a “black boy.” Fact is … the alleged victim’s boyfriend at the time was black. The criminal case fell apart, partly because the alleged victim had semen from 2 different men on her shorts.

Cornwell ends his letter to FSU by saying, “Mr. Winston will cooperate with the Investigation. He looks forward to clearing his name. But Mr. Winston will not walk into a honey trap. The Investigation must be a legitimate investigation.”

Despite a lack of cooperation, police eventually did find the identity of the second semen sample on the accuser’s shorts — an African American football player at a MAC school who originally attended Zephyrhills High School.

“[The accuser] acknowledged having sex with her boyfriend,” State Attorney Willie Meggs said. “But she wouldn’t tell me who her boyfriend was. Being a shrewd investigator, we found out, and we got his DNA.”
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 01:40:08 PM by SixFeetDeep »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2014, 02:40:48 PM »
"Jameis winstons rape accuser and her lawyer allegedly tried to extort 7 million from him before going to the media said it had to be rape because she would never sleep with a black boy"

Jameis Winston’s lawyer has fired off a letter to Florida State University … claiming the woman who accused his client of rape demanded $7 MILLION to buy her silence.

David Cornwell, the lawyer for the Heisman Trophy winner, sent a letter to FSU, saying Winston will fully cooperate with the University’s ongoing investigation into the handling of the rape charges. The alleged victim claims the University engaged in sexual discrimination by sweeping her claims under the rug to protect its prized athlete.

According to the letter — obtained by TMZ — the alleged victim’s lawyer, Patricia Carroll, demanded $7 MIL to settle her client’s claims against FSU and Winston, telling Cornwell, “If we settle, you will never hear from my client or me again — in the press or anywhere.”

Cornwell says he rejected her offer and 4 days later she went to the media.

Cornwell also says Carroll claimed her client’s sexual encounter had to be rape, because she would never sleep with a “black boy.” Fact is … the alleged victim’s boyfriend at the time was black. The criminal case fell apart, partly because the alleged victim had semen from 2 different men on her shorts.

Cornwell ends his letter to FSU by saying, “Mr. Winston will cooperate with the Investigation. He looks forward to clearing his name. But Mr. Winston will not walk into a honey trap. The Investigation must be a legitimate investigation.”

Despite a lack of cooperation, police eventually did find the identity of the second semen sample on the accuser’s shorts — an African American football player at a MAC school who originally attended Zephyrhills High School.

“[The accuser] acknowledged having sex with her boyfriend,” State Attorney Willie Meggs said. “But she wouldn’t tell me who her boyfriend was. Being a shrewd investigator, we found out, and we got his DNA.”
Semen from two different dudes on her shorts.. sounds like a hero.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2014, 02:43:17 PM »
But Mr. Winston will not walk into a honey trap.

Honey trap.....hehe.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2014, 05:32:01 PM »
She wanted $7 million from a college kid? Yes he was a future NFL draft pick. But it's not like he can get an advance on his first contract like an allowance or whatever
Need a new one for a new board...

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2014, 05:42:18 PM »
She wanted $7 million from a college kid? Yes he was a future NFL draft pick. But it's not like he can get an advance on his first contract like an allowance or whatever

Could one borrow against a draft insurance policy? Or is that a completely incorrect and idiotic notion?

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2014, 05:58:52 PM »
Could one borrow against a draft insurance policy? Or is that a completely incorrect and idiotic notion?

One would have to have a draft insurance policy first I would think, and I doubt he had one the December of his redshirt year when he allegedly raped the girl. Secondly I imagine that doesn't work, as I can't imagine you can borrow against your life insurance payout to buy a car, let alone a hush payment to a woman, so I can't imagine a draft insurance policy would be any different

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2014, 06:55:23 PM »
One would have to have a draft insurance policy first I would think, and I doubt he had one the December of his redshirt year when he allegedly raped the girl. Secondly I imagine that doesn't work, as I can't imagine you can borrow against your life insurance payout to buy a car, let alone a hush payment to a woman, so I can't imagine a draft insurance policy would be any different

You can borrow against some insurance policies actually. But it probably wouldn't apply to draft insurance and I also didn't realize the alleged rape happened so long ago. I just assumed it happened not too long before it came out.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2014, 07:28:08 PM »
You can borrow against some insurance policies actually. But it probably wouldn't apply to draft insurance and I also didn't realize the alleged rape happened so long ago. I just assumed it happened not too long before it came out.

I could be wrong, and K clearly would know more than I, but I'm pretty sure the alleged act took place in December of 2 years ago, as the "coverup" supposedly took place in months leading up to the "start" of Winston's career on the playing field. And it became public in like November-ish of last year.

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #114 on: September 25, 2014, 11:05:24 PM »
I took some excrement for saying there was shady evidence left out to spare the accuser humiliation.

She was even part of a Facebook group infamous for sleeping with student athletes. Her lawyer had ties to UF alum etc etc.

You can now add extortion to the list.

TPD took excrement for dragging their feet, but the waters were muddied by both sides to begin with. The only real thing tgat could ever be proven Winston and the accusers boyfriend had sex with her within a short window. Another tidbit floating around at the time was the more they dug the less the accuser wanted to move forward and her father kept pushing for more info.

Winston has gone on to prove he is stupid and immature though. So here's to hoping he pulls his head from his derriere.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #115 on: September 25, 2014, 11:08:52 PM »
The next time he starts, can he wear eye blacks that say FHRITP?

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2014, 11:17:10 PM »
The next time he starts, can he wear eye blacks that say FHRITP?

At this point I wouldn't be shocked lol

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #117 on: November 02, 2014, 08:38:04 PM »
Pain is temporary.

Cane

• Chad Pennington
Re: The Legend Of Jameis Winston
« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2014, 09:14:20 PM »

Pain is temporary.

He probably says that to all the girls.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath